1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slutty Dialogue Mod

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by Sayuma, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Sayuma

Sayuma Potential Patron

;D I extracted and re-wrote most of the dialoge, didn't add extra lines cause I was laazy, and kept some of the lines similar, but modded almost all of them. Now you can have a very happy submissive cockslut slave. I suggest using a blindfold on her to really get in the mood.

Attached Files:

2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

No you're stupid. I'll fix it anyway... but you're still stupid.

Topic moved... twice.

3. Sayuma

Sayuma Potential Patron

Sorry, didn't see a place for this immediately. ^^; Thanks for moving it.

4. Knives

Knives Potential Patron

Ok, from what I've noticed working around with my own dialogue, you got a few things wrong, here.

Stuff in **'s only appears when the blank name space is filled with, say, "Todd", or you know, "Lord Voldemort", whatever. You've just arranged it slightly wrong:

In this line, the arrangement creates a space before the name, and leaves the comma and capital letter 'D' misplaced. Mostly, only a few others are spaced oddly, but it does ruin the grammatical progression from time to time.

You need to seperate it it with a comma, or space it correctly, and try not to put the *YOU* and such at the beginning of sentences.

And later on:

Again, no big deal, but in-game, the *FINISHES* tag automatically adds' times' in there. So, in game, your abiove sentence spits out:

"Just seven times times master?" Etcetera. Nothing major, just thought these tips might help. I am a Grammar Nazi, so it might as well help the community, asides from being insufferable.

5. Sayuma

Sayuma Potential Patron

Thanks, I might have missed a lot of little things like that 'cause I was just trying to mod the whole thing fast as I could. I might write more mods tho, and I will keep it in mind. ^^ ;D