Crazy Ideas (1 Viewer)

TheWorstofTony

Potential Patron
So I've got these crazy ideas and I don't know if they'll work or if it's even possible. So I'm just gonna throw the ideas out there to see if someone is capable of making it work.

The idea is a sort of cross between SinCity and the Slave Bazaar (something like that) where you have a bunch of different girls you can interact with but they're all from fairytales and fables, like Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. You can do all types of position you want with them like in SinCity, maybe different locations offer different positions for example, missionary is different depending on whether you're in a house or out in the forest. And each girl has their own "personality" and likes, an example being, perhaps Snow White is slutty or Beauty/Belle is somewhat submissive, likes being blindfolded or tied up. It would also be interesting if they or some of them had different outfits like Cinderella having her classic dress and then an outfit she wears when she cleans the house thats torn and patched up.

The dumb idea I had originally for this was some guy had a magic book with all of these stories/characters and he was able to enter the stories and change things about them, like waking up Snow, her thinking he's Prince Charming and wanting to reward him by giving him a blowjob and/or having sex.

The outfits don't really matter that much to me. But if you're looking for some inspiration take a look at elias-chatzoudis and J Scott Campbell's fairytale artwork

Here are some links of their work:

The second idea is a Fire Emblem based one. Similar premise, have sex with them in any position you want, different locations provide different variations of those positions. I would be interesting if they all had specific/character lines they say. Looking through the website, there's a lot of characters that have already been made, they're just missing outfits. I would be nice if the ones that do have outfits, but are just basic clothes, were to be redone.

Maybe if the multiple characters for both ideas is too much, maybe they could be divided up into individual documents, like what Slave Bazaar did. Then maybe full personalized dialogue for the girls might be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.