Slaps and hair pulls - a workaround (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hi everybody - this is my first real post. I found this game about a week ago and I was completely sucked into it (excuse the pun). Anyway, I've been having a shot at making my own dialogue and I think I've found an acceptable way of incorporations slaps and hair pulls.

SLAPS
You can emulate a slap by using the [HELD] and [RELEASE] commands after each other. You have to make sure that she's actually un-held before the slap too, and it looks way more realistic if you script her to react appropriately to the slap. The [HELD] trigger comes with a thud-like sound that I think works decently to symbolize a slap. This is my generic slap code - I'm sure it can be perfected further (let me know if you try it out). Just paste it anywhere in your dialogue and substitute it into any {"style":"him"} line (I feel this is most appropriate) by typing [SLAP]:

SLAP:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]*SLAP!*[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]"

So to sum it up, she instinctively closes her eyes, winces and tries to block the slap (but too late unfortunately), gets upset and stares at him. Of course, you can script a more submissive or "ahegao" reaction to being slapped too, but I prefer for her to at least not to seem to like it too much.

HAIR PULLING
This is still a work in progress. I find that transitioning from normal style to face fuck style looks reasonably close to pulling her hair, especially if you script her to act accordinlgy. You can set these up like a substition just like the slap, or through the head_grabbed action. Here are a few examples:
YANK_HAIR:"[NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]Oh![HELD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][ARMS_LOOSE][WINCE][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE][YANK_HAIR1]"
YANK_HAIR1:"I love it when you pull my hair, baby!"
(Giving the impression of her loosing her composure as he yanks her towards him by her hair, and her bracing herself against his legs to regain balance).
head_grabbed:"[FACE_FUCK_STYLE][SHOCK]Ow![ARMS_LOOSE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]I said BE GENTLE*, YOU! [NORMAL_STYLE]"
(You get the idea)

It's not perfect, but it's something to play with without the need for mods. Also, the possibilities for using these triggers in creative ways go way beyond slapping and hair pulling. For example, if you're scripting an inexperienced submissive girl with a dominant guy, you could do:

lick_penis:"[HAPPY_MOOD]No, let me show you how to do it. [HOLD][WINCE][NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][LP1]" {"style":"him","held:false"}
LP1:"Oh my, I hope he doesn't try to shove it all the way in! [SWALLOW]" {"style":"thought"}

Hope this was useful - let me know of any improvements you find :)

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
You should work on incorporating this into a dialogue. It's really quite cool. Your creativity is much appreciated. :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thank you, El Q - I am indeed working on a dialogue incorporating these elements. I'm doing it in Swedish first and then I'll probably do an English adaptation.

I've been toying around with a test file just now to see exactly how/when the various types trigger and I'd like to share some observations that are not obvious from the stickied dialogue guide:

intro: To avoid repeating the intro dialogue, you can condition this as {"held":"false"}, start playing with his hands loose and script the intro with a [HOLD] command to make sure it doesn't repeat. I've seen this in many dialogues, but it's such a nifty thing to avoid repeating intro so I thought I'd just point it out explicitly. Make sure to not include any [RELEASE] triggers in anything that can take place before first DT (releases after that are irrelevant, because then the intro is inactivated anyway).

resistance: this is the place to put all other "intro" dialogue IMO. This way, you can have a "true intro" that doesn't repeat itself, and still have a variety of fitting phrases before deep throating.

pull_off: this trigger is by far the dominating one throughout the session, so unless you want to constantly hear pull_off dialogue, I like to set this up as {"held":"false"} too. And tailor the dialogue to fit her doing it herself. It helps if at least one of the pull_off dialogues has a [HOLD] trigger, so that you will eventually shut her up and see other dialogue. It seems this will make it a lot easier to trigger vigorous dialogue (which in turn could be elegantly scripted to work with held=true)

general: these dialogues only trigger after rather extended periods of being idle IMO. I'd use them for longer dialogue exchanges between him and her after the intro, as well as a way to transition between styles, moods, arm positions, hold/release etc. for variety.

held, cum_in_mouth, cum_in_throat, cum_in_nose, pre_cum etc: All these wait for her mouth to become available at a time when it usually isn't. This often leads to bad dialogue timing, missing out on dialogue, or stacking lots of dialogue causing lag. My solution is to use {"style":"Him"} and {"style":"Thought"} for all these lines (but not for many other dialogue types as they tend to dominate when competing with her actually saying stuff).

swallow, drool, head_grabbed etc: I found these confusing at first because I didn't understand how they interacted with commands such as [SWALLOW] and [HOLD]. It fortunately turns out though, that if you force an action through a command, you will normally not trigger the dialogue for when these things happen "spontaneously" (a clear exception to this rule is that the appropriate cum dialogue always triggers even if you just press J). So if you script her to [SWALLOW] mid sentence for instance (for dramatic effect/hesitation), she won't suddenly start to do swallow dialogue. Similarly, [HOLD] won't trigger "head_grabbed" dialogue (but actually moving his hand to grab her head will).

finishes: I tried to use *FINISHES* as a way to vary dialogue and found something rather interesting - anything in a "finish1:" (or "finishOther:") line can only parse plain text. If you try to put in any code, even unusual characters (like Swedish å, ä, ö) these will come out in plain text. So the line:
finish2:"Here we go again [HOLD]" will read:
Here we go again [HOLD]
and not accomplish any head grabbing when [*FINISHES*] is executed. Just something to think about.

Also, an interesting thing is that you can do "loops" without crashing the game. I've not seen this utilized in any dialogues so far, but it should be possible to do some interesting stuff with it, considering that you can interrupt her talking by shoving your cock down her throat, which in turn may break the loop with other dialogue (held, resistance etc.) For example:
general:"I'm just gonna keep babbling until you shut me up*, YOU*! [loop]"
loop:"..blah ..blah ..blah [loop]"

Fun, no? :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Good to hear it's much anticipated, El Q! I've decided on something of an after school special, a trilogy which I've so far dubbed Slingerbult's Schoolgirl Saga. It's about freshman Rebecca who just can't keep her mouth shut (in more ways than one!) and an aspiring young physics professor by the name of *YOU*. Together they explore their relationship as well as Rebecca's bodily orifices (those not shown directly will still feature in the dialogue in creative ways!). I've been working on her outfit and hunting backgrounds for the 3 scenes this evening, so here's a teaser from part 1 for ya. Hope you like schoolgirls 8)

Attachments

• Rebecca1.png
    Rebecca1.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 7,492

Slingerbult

Content Creator
The background is uploaded and so is part 1 of the series:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2915.0

Slaps and hair pulls will be incorporated in part 2, but this first part makes use of the blahblah-loop idea, as well as the insertion of a butt plug! Hope you like ;)

baldrich

Potential Patron
Slingerbult said:
SLAP:"[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]*SLAP!*[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]"

This should be in the next version of the game as a hot key.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
although i second the requests, i am afraid that it would go beyond the thin line between consentual SM and rape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.