SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediakill

Potential Patron
BTW has anyone figured out how to remove the music and replace it with your own equivalent sound files?No offense but some of the music sucks and wanna replace it with my own mp3s in the format sfxt is using

Also is there a way to replace the special effects when attacking with blood? surprised theres no blood mod as like a nude mod its the first thing people are asking for

SerpentWave

Potential Patron
yay! just found a nice Lili mods!

but since the source is also contain the other "DLC costume mods"
is it allowed to post the link here?

Has Yaranaika gotten back to anyone with the links for the resources?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

BTW has anyone figured out how to remove the music and replace it with your own equivalent sound files?No offense but some of the music sucks and wanna replace it with my own mp3s in the format sfxt is using

Also is there a way to replace the special effects when attacking with blood? surprised theres no blood mod as like a nude mod its the first thing people are asking for

I can dig it up, but you can find the files to swap/rename on the Shoryuken.com modding thread

NotMe

Content Creator
Finally added Nina's pics.
Sorry for the delay but personal life has a way of getting in front of hobbies xP

Clint Fernandes

Potential Patron
hey roque...your modding work is fantastic..i have no words to tell you how amazing your work is...well i was wondering if you could make a mod for cammy with the default original outfit but a transparent top and big sized boobs with pointed nipples? could you do that for me and everyone out here? if not transparent top..just big sized boos with pointed nipples will do...do reply! :-):)

I

idawg

Nice work on these mods, are you going to mod the dlc characters as well? I'd really like to christie fully nude as with sakura and so on, thanks

NotMe

Content Creator
Nice work on these mods, are you going to mod the dlc characters as well? I'd really like to christie fully nude as with sakura and so on, thanks
I'm hoping to.

I just want to say that the lack of updates is due to two things:
1º I'm waiting for the emg2smd and smd2emg tools to be updated to work with SFxT
2º I have exams coming up soon, so instead of trying to figure out ways of doing the mods that I want with the available tools (which I think is possible) I'm studying.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I'm hoping to.

I just want to say that the lack of updates is due to two things:
1º I'm waiting for the emg2smd and smd2emg tools to be updated to work with SFxT
2º I have exams coming up soon, so instead of trying to figure out ways of doing the mods that I want with the available tools (which I think is possible) I'm studying.

No worries, dude. Do your thing. We'll be happy with whatever you put out.

thegodfather1077

Potential Patron
from where can I get the dlc for the pc ??!!!

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

from where can i get the dlc for pc ?

mediakill

Potential Patron
Capcom learned their lesson from the locked xbox dlc that that they stupidly believed they could hide in plain site. Hence they are butthurt and its not locked on the pc disc waiting to grab

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Capcom learned their lesson from the locked xbox dlc that that they stupidly believed they could hide in plain site. Hence they are butthurt and its not locked on the pc disc waiting to grab
They seem to have removed everything except the 2nd costumes. Imagine how easy it would be to hack the extra 12 characters if they were already in the folders.

mediakill

Potential Patron
oops meant sight; jesus i'm blind and and dyslexic

yeah it would have been cracked day one like the xbox one; doesn't capcom realize how stupid it is when everyone mods these days and first thing most people do is look at the disc and its files??? anyways learned that lesson quickly for the pc

sadly we will have to wait now as a result. Now capcom is feeling hurt that we dared look into their files on the bought disc and as a result will probably prolong the pc dlc release even though its probably already made and sitting there at capcom as we speak

only got some alt costumes to play with now

spicelpw5

Potential Patron
You master! I like NINA very much, ask that who can do a NINA naked MOD? Please you master for help. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.