Severe bug (1 Viewer)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I was messing around with heavy tits and boom. This happens. I don't know what the cause of this is, but please help me. When I was trying to save with that mod, update character would not work. I ended up messing a lot of stuff up so...yeah.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Never attach a .doc, use images.
Print screen, paste in to something like paint.

Anyway, not sure anyone can offer help given how unusual this error is.
Can you reproduce this bug and list exactly how to do so?
That may provide insight to the problem.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I can't reproduce the bug...the game stays like that. Forever! I can't re download it as everytime I delete the loader and download it, it stays like that. My regular SDT doesn't do that though. It's just the loader and the SDT with it.You think you can make a loader with cleared settings or something? Because if not, I am stuck with that.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
- What version of flash are you using? (right click in game, should be lowest menu item on the list)
- Have you tried a completely blank install of the loader SOMEWHERE ELSE on your HDD? (Last time, I remember you only partially extracted the archive...)
-- This is done by:
-- Downloading the latest loader
-- Going to your downloads folder, sort by last changed date (so you get most recent on top, just incase you keep opening up old versions)
-- Extracting the WHOLE archive in a folder SOMEWHERE
-- Running the loader.swf that you have extracted, without altering anything
-- if bug persists, make a screenshot, paste it in paint, save it and upload it as attachment here.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Thanks Pim! I took your idea of extracting everything to a different folder and it worked! I am currently using the latest flash and loader.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
- What is "the latest", exactly?
- What did you do differently between "delete the loader and download it" and "download the loader and extract all of it in a different folder"?
- How are you running the loader? In a browser or a standalone flash player?
At this point I've stopped being concerned with the issues you're having and more with the issues you may cause to yourself because you're just forgetting something or not grasping something. I'm sure it's something simple...

Bluey5

Potential Patron
My flash player: 11.8.800.94 That should be right...

Well I actually didn't delete anything. I just made a new folder and extracted everything to that folder and the bug was gone. I might have corrupted that last folder I moved everything from.

I am running the loader through a standalone flash player.

Oh, and I swear it isn't my fault this time around. When you are loading a bunch of mods, stuff happens. This wasn't my fault this time. But I could probably use some help on where to keep my folders for safe future.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Bluey5 said:
Well I actually didn't delete anything. I just made a new folder and extracted everything to that folder and the bug was gone. I might have corrupted that last folder I moved everything from.
So what did you do last time (your earlier attempts, in which downloading the loader again didn't resolve the issue)?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Bluey5 said:
When I was trying to save with that mod
Bluey5 said:
I took your idea of extracting everything to a different folder and it worked
Pim_gd said:
So what did you do last time (your earlier attempts, in which downloading the loader again didn't resolve the issue)?

His save must have contained a bad mod.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you think voodoo black magic is happening, flash is storing some application data on your computer.

for windows 7, can be found under:
C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RandomUniqueNumberHere\localhost\

from there you should be able to find your stuff (might not be in localhost is you a webbrowser to run the game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.