Sequential or Standalone shots? (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
OK, so I've gotten my next scene all setup and stuff. Thing is: I don't know what to do with it. Do I try to post another sequential match, or do I go for standalone shots like I've been doing recently?

naomipromo.png

naomipromo4.png

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I think that sequential shots are much better – I like being able to follow the whole match and see how each move leads to the next one. To me, it’s a bit like reading a story or watching a film.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Normally I would also say sequential, but I think in your case standalone might work better. I find your poses to be creative and dynamic and not having to worry about a story would free you up to do whatever moves you want, whether it "makes sense" or not. By the way, I'm loving the boots and gloves!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
i like sequential cause I love kinda watching them go through the various hells before finally being knocked out but it is your choice. ...also that girl...I love her. Please do more of her she is really cute

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I'd much rather see sequential with visible damage built up over time.

You mean with cuts and bruises and the like? Even if I could photoshop visual damage, I feel that bruising up a girl's face detracts from her appeal and beauty. I know it's unrealistic, but then my inspirations come from somewhat unrealistic fighters.

So. Sequential shots seem to have the majority support so far.......

B

Bonemeal

i'd agree w/ sequential and i'm with you about showing damage.. i think it takes away from the presentation

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.