SDT Mobile for Android!!! (3 Viewers)

Tozward

Content Creator
I have recently built an app that supports SDT (vanilla game) on Android OS version higher than 4.4. No Adobe AIR or Flash player is required on phone.

Build with Adobe AIR SDK 33.1.1.575. Tested on Android OS 8&9 -- OK

Beta version for now, may add iOS support in the future.
[VERSION 1.1.0 UPDATED, GO HERE FOR DOWNLOAD!!] iOS support will take longer time.

Download and enjoy!

Download app (version 1.0.1) from MediaFire:
ARMv8 (for new phones)
ARMv7 (for old phones)

Last edited:

Tozward

Content Creator
android 8.1
error text:App not installed.
Your phone may be based on an armv7 SoC but my .apk was compiled on armv8 base. Therefore I have compiled another .apk (check #1 for download). Have a try!

Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Tozward

Content Creator
I have created another thread but for some unknown reasons disappeared. This is not a spam. If you have trouble using the app, please post your replies here.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
T Tozward ,
For some reason some of your new posts are being placed in the 'awaiting approval' queue. I usually am on Undertow twice daily, and will mark the posts as 'approved'. Please be patient until staff can determine (and take corrective action on) what is causing your posts to be placed in the 'awaiting approval' queue.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ElfariGood

Potential Patron
I have recently built an app that supports SDT (vanilla game) on Android OS version higher than 4.4. No Adobe AIR or Flash player is required on phone.

[VERSION 1.1.0 UPDATED, GO HERE FOR DOWNLOAD!!] iOS support will take longer time.

Download and enjoy!

ARMv8 (for new phones)
ARMv7 (for old phones)
Is it possible to fuck the character in the mobile version of the game?

Jack38

Potential Patron

Download and enjoy!

ARMv8 (for new phones)
ARMv7 (for old phones)
Heya, game's working fine, but I can't add in SWF mods, hair or backgrounds

Lily

2D Artist
The game is working well but is their anyway to ejaculate in game or is it impossible with this android build

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.