SDT: How to install male mods/How to make custom characters save with hair/clothes (1 Viewer)

M

MKSPIDER

Well the title is self explanatory.
I'd like to know how to install the male mods and if there's a way to save my custom characters with the .swf files/ hair/ clothes.

Also completely unrelated when I click one of those links that says "SDT" it always sends me to the forums and I have to search for that file in the forums, is it me or do the tags don't work when search a particular mod/tag

stuntcock

Content Creator
Well the title is self explanatory.
I'd like to know how to install the male mods and if there's a way to save my custom characters with the .swf files/ hair/ clothes.
Your SDT folder should contain a subfolder named Guide. Within this folder you'll find Saving Guide.txt . If you don't have this subfolder, then you may need to re-download one of the recommended Loader packs.

Please read through this file before proceeding. I'm happy to expand and revise the information in this file (in order to make it more useful for future newbies) but I don't want to just copy/paste the entire thing into a forum thread.

Also completely unrelated when I click one of those links that says "SDT" it always sends me to the forums and I have to search for that file in the forums, is it me or do the tags don't work when search a particular mod/tag
SDTMods.com hyperlinks don't work anymore; you'll get bounced back to the main SDT forum page on Undertow.

If you find an active thread with broken links, then you can post a reply asking for the "missing" files or information.

If it's a long-dormant thread, then bumping isn't ideal. Instead, just contact a staff member (or use the Report Post button, which achieves the same result) and mention the bad hyperlinks.

If the thread is locked then you'll be unable to reply. Contact a staff member or Report the post.

----------------​

If you notice a problem with specific tags then that's a different matter. Please provide additional details so that I can look into the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.