SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
It's possible! I've never used dialogue automation with emulated mouse clicks. spank Anywhere works by reporting back localized XY of the mouse when clicked on a button. What I did was turn each body part into a button.

For emulated clicks to work they would need to be in a specific space.
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Then I’m guessing no, with current implementation. The cursor would have to be at a specific location, which won’t work with automation.

Might it be possible to set the slap trigger based on where his hand collides with her body, rather than the mouse cursor?

sclover13

Content Creator
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Then I’m guessing no, with current implementation. The cursor would have to be at a specific location, which won’t work with automation.

Might it be possible to set the slap trigger based on where his hand collides with her body, rather than the mouse cursor?
I could. I need to develop a better understanding of DA first, but I think an addon to include a trigger that slaps where is hand is located wouldn't be too difficult.

Another issue (written above) is that apparently the mod won't work with PNG hairs that utilize the HairTop layer.

I'll consider both while working on Version 3.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I could. I need to develop a better understanding of DA first, but I think an addon to include a trigger that slaps where is hand is located wouldn't be too difficult.

Another issue (written above) is that apparently the mod won't work with PNG hairs that utilize the HairTop layer.

I'll consider both while working on Version 3.
Wonderful news! My idea with this goes as follows: You can change his hand positions with animtools via dialogue commands. Moreover, the head_grabbed line triggers when his hand grabs and locks, which means that line could trigger an automated mouse click and thus a slap if my idea is implemented in your mod. You could also include a RELEASE trigger, meaning the native "head" (body) grabbing feature could be converted to an intuitive slap feature at the whim of a dialogue writer using your mod in his bundle.

Meanwhile, mouse clicking and cursor functionality would be retained as normal, for example removing clothing without slapping, or using pull up/pull down. If his hand is not in contact with her body, then no slap when you click - easy (at least in theory).

sclover13

Content Creator
CamGurl Live ReadMe [v2.0]

CamGurl v2.0 ReadMe [SDT LOADER MOD]
by SClover13

About this mod >>
A mod modeled after the live chat and streaming services like Twitch, chaturbate, Jerkmate, MyFreeCams, and the like.

****This mod requires your window to be extended to wide screen. This doesn't happen automatically. You can either maximize your window or manually lengthen the width.****

Not your standard overlay, CamGurl Live is a fully dynamic and interactive 16:9 skin for SDT. Recommend loading first before adding other mods. Witness users chat about SDChan and her man. This mod works best with 16:9 backgrounds, and comes packaged with 6 selectable widescreen backgrounds ready to go immediately. Rod 's DOF mod is now a permanent feature of CamGurl Live and toggle-enabled from the Modding Menu.

Consider this mod a constant WIP.

How to configure Settings >>
Introduced in version 2.0, CamGurl Live Settings are separated into 3 files: CamGurlSettings.txt, CamGurlUserList.txt, and CamGurlMessageList.txt.

All settings files can have comments that are prefaced with a ";" at the beginning. These don't affect the game.

All three settings files go in the "Settings" folder of your Loader distribution.

CamGurlSettings.txt >>
This file has only two boolean settings: clearDefaultUsers=true || false,
clearDefaultMessages=true || false.

Clearing either of these defaults will make the game attempt to overwrite the default variables. I say attempt because if the user incorrectly or insufficiently inputs custom data then the game will load in teh default data in its stead.

CamGurlUserList.txt >>

Add new USERS to the mod. Each new user has two variables, the first one is their name and the other is their priority. Originally I designed priority to appear like chat mods or sponsored users. There are 3 priority levels to choose from: 0 > Basic User, 1 > Super User, 2 > Mod level.

There are 3 users that will be present in every game no matter what. If you don't want to see them, tough titties, just add more users to drown them out.

How to format the Settings TXT:
One user per line. Username first, followed by a " : ", then their priority. If you want to enter usernames quickly and have them all be a basic user, then just add the username with no : or priority. Adding a priority higher than 2 will default to 0 > Basic User.
Example::
TestUser0:0
TestUser1:1
TestUser2:2
TestUser3

CamGurlMessagesList.txt >>
Messages are similar to users except their separator uses two colons instead -> " :: ".
This is so users can write dialogue that includes a single colon.

Each message must be written on a single line (multiline is NOT supported) and MUST include a :: and correct Message Type marker.

Example::
Test General Happy Message 1::GeneralHappy

Test General Happy Message 2::GeneralHappy

Test General Angry Message 1::GeneralAngry

Test General Angry Message 2::GeneralAngry

All message groups REQUIRE more than 2 messages to work, so if the user includes less than the defaults will be added into the game regardless of the clearDefaultMessages Boolean.

Full list of Message Types::
Goof1

Goof2

GeneralHappy

GeneralAngry

GeneralUpset

GeneralAgehao

GeneralOther

HeldAgehao

HeldAngry

HeldGeneral

Handjobmode

General

LowVigor

HighVigor

LowPleasure

MedPleasure

HighPleasure

Passout

CumOutside

CumInside

Oneliner

**CURRENTLY "CumOutside" and "CumInside" do not work as intended. They are omitted from version 2.0***

kinniki

Potential Patron
Thank you for your reply on my review, and apologies for the delay getting back to you! The expectation would be no cybernetics, and regarding adding gore, I would not impose anything upon you that you may find uncomfortable to create! You may add what you find artistically or anatomically is needed.

sclover13

Content Creator
Thank you for your reply on my review, and apologies for the delay getting back to you! The expectation would be no cybernetics, and regarding adding gore, I would not impose anything upon you that you may find uncomfortable to create! You may add what you find artistically or anatomically is needed.
No worries at all. I'll see what I can do. If I keep with the theme of cyborg I could just make an all flesh looking cyborg where the cybernetics only show a bit at the bottom where she has become disconnected. I'll mull over the concept.

kinniki

Potential Patron
No worries at all. I'll see what I can do. If I keep with the theme of cyborg I could just make an all flesh looking cyborg where the cybernetics only show a bit at the bottom where she has become disconnected. I'll mull over the concept.
Sounds good! My preference would probably lean away from cybernetics, but whatever you choose to do!

lipsticklover

Potential Patron
Absolutely could make an update. Anything particular you'd like to see in an update?

Sure, I can think of a few things. Not sure how feasible they'd necessarily be though.
  • Maybe a few more transparent slime hair options
  • Slime dripping effects or more bubbles in her body that move, something like that which adds more to the feeling of her being made of slime
  • When she swallows cum, would it be feasible to have the cum visibly float down inside her towards her stomach?
  • Slime trails from her hands and mouth
  • Other graphical refinements mentioned in the description on the mod's page

sclover13

Content Creator
D Deleted member 269012
Thank you again for your bug report. The error you're getting indicates that the mod failed to load via the "add static element" proxy. This is likely due to a conflict with another mod.
Could I ask which other mods you're loading alongside Short Eyebrows?

It should be noted that the mod isn't optimized for MoreClothing (yet - working with Sby on making this happen once the template is finished).

Deleted member 269012

Potential Patron
D Deleted member 269012
Thank you again for your bug report. The error you're getting indicates that the mod failed to load via the "add static element" proxy. This is likely due to a conflict with another mod.
Could I ask which other mods you're loading alongside Short Eyebrows?

It should be noted that the mod isn't optimized for MoreClothing (yet - working with Sby on making this happen once the template is finished).
No problem. On top of the standard package download of sby's loader, I have too many mods - both clothing and game altering - to list. It'd be just as well to assume that if there is a mod that changes the game I have it.

kinniki

Potential Patron
Sounds good! My preference would probably lean away from cybernetics, but whatever you choose to do!
Hope all is well for you, any progress or thought on this? If you haven't begun, I was wondering if instead you could maybe make a mod with varying degrees of leg amputation? So long as you're comfortable with that and it doesn't breach this websites rules. Let me know!

sclover13

Content Creator
That i can do

Thanks for this! It's actually layered correctly, but the masking is pixel perfect. This is a known issue that can cause flickering like this by some machines - I don't know why tbh.
However I can fix this by extending the art on the forearm by one pixel. Ill do that and reupload it.

coolguy123456

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for this! It's actually layered correctly, but the masking is pixel perfect. This is a known issue that can cause flickering like this by some machines - I don't know why tbh.
However I can fix this by extending the art on the forearm by one pixel. Ill do that and reupload it.
Awesome! Keep up the amazing work!

Edge1337

Vivacious Visitor
I tried the Invisible Girl mod and it's broken for me even trying on clean Loader download. Just looks like this
screenshot0001111.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.