SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
For the Bimbo Duck Lips mod, I've found that if her mouth opens wide enough (by something like sucking on the biggest dick), the top lip switches back to the default one.

sclover13

Content Creator
Jinx Face Update. Almost done, just need to tweak the unloading feature.

unknown.png

arty

Potential Patron
if you can't do adjustable lipstick on bimbo lips mod maybe just doing directly the lipsticks on the basic lips is a possibility ? can do many colors too but one by one. it would not be adjustable but it will be better than default lips if it's well maid.

sclover13

Content Creator
if you can't do adjustable lipstick on bimbo lips mod maybe just doing directly the lipsticks on the basic lips is a possibility ? can do many colors too but one by one. it would not be adjustable but it will be better than default lips if it's well maid.
This is actually a very good idea.
In fact, probably the best answer to the issue. I'll turn off the lipstick visibility and instead proxy the slider to adjust the lips overlay themselves.

I'm pretty busy for the rest of the week, but when I get the time I'll attempt to do this.

perenprut

Coder
Don't know if this is the right place, but if you slap the fuck out of her face or thigh with the spank anywhere no handprint mod, her face and thigh become transparent.
Edit> Her arm becomes transparent as you slap it too much as well. lower back too...

sclover13

Content Creator
Don't know if this is the right place, but if you slap the fuck out of her face or thigh with the spank anywhere no handprint mod, her face and thigh become transparent.
Edit> Her arm becomes transparent as you slap it too much as well. lower back too...
This is the perfect place! Thanks for the bug report. Could I ask what other mods you're using? With slap anywhere I insert new symbols over top the original skins. For them to be transparent something else might be going on.... Although it could be something entirely that I'm unaware of.

I'll try to replicate the issue, and come up with a solution.

sclover13

Content Creator
1661641962836.png

I managed to replicate it! That's pretty wild. The SPS (slaps per second) required to get that to happen is quite a lot! And for some reason it only happens to certain body parts, but not all of them. I suspect its something with the core game that I may not be able to remedy, however I'll still look into it.

I'm just impressed that you went that hard on SD Chan's ass hahaha.

sclover13

Content Creator
I think I figured out the problem. Unfortunately it's not something I believe I can fix without compromising the visual quality... the blur filter, when stacked creates a transparency on that layer and other layers its nested above.

perenprut

Coder
hahaha yeah... i thought i'd test it out a bit, since you mentioned it when i downloaded the mod, so i just went for it haha. It works perfectly fine when you use it normally, so really shouldn't pose much of a problem using it as is. Plus, when the slaps fade, the body just goes back to normal.

Quickly tested the handprint version with the same issue, but you notice it a lot less with that mod.

sclover13

Content Creator
hahaha yeah... i thought i'd test it out a bit, since you mentioned it when i downloaded the mod, so i just went for it haha. It works perfectly fine when you use it normally, so really shouldn't pose much of a problem using it as is. Plus, when the slaps fade, the body just goes back to normal.

Quickly tested the handprint version with the same issue, but you notice it a lot less with that mod.
I appreciate the testing!
As well, the no handprint version has a customization update. So you can now adjust the color, fade time, volume, and size of spank mark.

sclover13

Content Creator
so what about the lipstick for bimbo lips mod ? any news ?
Actually yes! I'm currently juggling a number of projects at once.. but all in the name of making progress on my ExtraMod modding template.
I believe Ive fixed the issue with the lipstick not functioning and have just a bit more testing to do before releasing an update.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I was wondering if your mouse click slaps work with dialogue automation (colin’s mod lets you emulate mouse clicks for example).

sclover13

Content Creator
I was wondering if your mouse click slaps work with dialogue automation (colin’s mod lets you emulate mouse clicks for example).
It's possible! I've never used dialogue automation with emulated mouse clicks. spank Anywhere works by reporting back localized XY of the mouse when clicked on a button. What I did was turn each body part into a button.

For emulated clicks to work they would need to be in a specific space.

Hey I was wondering with both your spank anywhere mods, is it normal that a lot of custom hairs don't work? The mod works fine with the default hairs like SD chan, but whenever I import a hair I can only spank their ankles. I've tested this with only the loader and no other mods.

sclover13

Content Creator
Hey I was wondering with both your spank anywhere mods, is it normal that a lot of custom hairs don't work? The mod works fine with the default hairs like SD chan, but whenever I import a hair I can only spank their ankles. I've tested this with only the loader and no other mods.
Hi. I'd be happy to address this issue for you! However, I am unable to replicate it.
Spank Anywhere should work with any and all hair mods! It will however have issues with some clothing mods (they tend to hide the buttons which are placed on the skin).

I have not tested this mod with moreclothing, but highly suspect it won't be compatible.

Edit:
Testing it with hair's right now. Results:

1663842271715.png
1663842204636.png
1663842340408.png
1663842386640.png
1663842461593.png
1663842512154.png
1663842584918.png

Testing with moreclothing:
1663842687869.png
1663842733192.png

Testing with Animtools:
1663842820616.png

I'm sorry, but even adding a bunch of mods I can't find any issues with either of the Spank Anywhere mods. I believe the issue most be a conflict with a uncommonly used mod in your load out. If you can post your mod loadout here I'd be happy to see which one might be causing the issue.

Edit Edit:

Oh!! I just realized that spank anywhere won't work with PNG hairs. It's because of the manner they are loaded into the game. That really sucks, and I can't seem to figure out a way around that. I'll ask around and get back to you.

For the time being, SWF hairs/clothes/mods don't cause any issues with Spank Anywhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.