SCLover's Imports (2 Viewers)

sclover13

Content Creator
unknown.png

Uploaded a dynamic tote bag/purse to the RM. It functions using Stuntcock's DHE.
This is just a test mod, but
Check is out here -> Tote Handbag Type I [LDR][DHE]

sclover13

Content Creator
Added another WIP to the RM. Katara dynamic hair from Avatar the Last airbender.

1621692992397-png.120937

sclover13

Content Creator
It's here, after much effort:
Still in the capacity of a WIP, but anyone interested can give it a hardy test out.

sclover13

Content Creator
Uploaded CamGurl Overlay to the RM

If anyone finds any bugs please let me know here! Thanks!

sclover13

Content Creator
Updated CamGurl Live to version 1.6
Includes features such as skin overlay selection and Cam2Cam/Private Show along with a host of bug fixes and efficiency repairs.

sclover13

Content Creator
Another addition to the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no yaiba series: Shinobu Kocho Dynamic Hair.

sclover13

Content Creator
Rezzing an old mod of mine that I considered dead. Now that I've got a better handle on stuntcock stuntcock 's DHE physic extension mod feel I can finally make that mod a reality.

The mod is samurai champloo's Fuu Kasumi yukata. Without using DHE trying to accomplish a yukata would have ended up a trashy disaster. Big bell bottom arms. Or something that looks more like pajamas than a yukata.

Currently I finished the test artwork, and have 8 Dynamics strands on the arms that make up the sleeves. The key being that all of these trends are not always visible. Based on arm position strands will toggle visibility.

Once I get something that looks visually coherent I'll post a video.

sclover13

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.