Scarlet Blade White Whipper Mod!!!! :D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBModder

Content Creator
Please Redownload in the new link > Bugs told are now fixed!
AGHHHH FINALLY! I finally was able to change the the whippers skin! This took me so many trys! For someone reason when i finished it it and was going to post it, IT GOT ERASED! COMPLETELY! I WENT CRAZY. But i still made it because i started and i got to finish. So here it is! It changes the whippers body completely. If you run into any problems let me know ill fix them! :D download it here :D

EDIT by moderator fleet: Removed broken link. The original poster has not been on GVZ since January 2014, so it appears we will not be getting a new link.

06_22_20_48_33.jpg 06_22_20_48_45.jpg 06_22_20_49_04.jpg 06_22_20_50_14.jpg 06_22_20_51_24.jpg

UPDATE:
problem has been resolved!!!!!!!!!!! YAAYYY FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by a moderator:

kujaluja

Potential Patron
:cool:Really cool post, the ony issue I have is when I try my 50 shades black gear custome, the head only remain white, while the body looks black :( If you could do something Il be really happy!!!:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sorry I also notices, for the gammachic shoes lvl 23 still keeping the original colours.

kujaluja

Potential Patron
Awesome Mod, is a very good job, I just notice some bugs, On when wearing lvl 23 shows, its still keeping the dark skin colour, is mininal, but sometime is quite annoying, then when wearing 50 shades custome, is still being dark skin body, but her head is white. Would it be great if this thread could be updating and covering more customes that would be great!!! because anyone can wear any Custome and we will have our White Whipper ;)!! So i hope you could help wth that, if not is okay, you did a great job SBModder.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol sorry I just notice my request is there, I thought wasn't there and I re-writed again :S sorry about that.

SBModder

Content Creator
I am currently having some annoying internet problems i fixed it but it will take time time to upload it!

SBModder

Content Creator
if you want i can upload a lighter skin whipper? but not that pale :D

kuja- i fixed it what do yo think? :D

SBModder

Content Creator
its ok that hapenned to me 2 D: what u got to do is delete all of the wh files, restart your compu then redownload :) that happened to me and i went crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

ergo proxy lollolol wow

syirayuki

Potential Patron
ah i forgot to ask one more thing.. which folder should i put the downloaded files? inside the tex folder or inside the WH folder? D:

SBModder

Content Creator
No but since you ask, ill make a new one today and post it tommorw:D This was a personal mod that i had not planned on posting, so i had played with makeup, since it also changed color with the whole face. Ill post a new thread tomorrow or later today about it ;D

cowboys12

Potential Patron
thank you and i also was looking for a black reskin texture of some of the whipper armors plz

SBModder

Content Creator
Well i can make a black and white mod, for the whipper that changes common armors to black and white just Black looks weird ;) Ill make the Black be primary, and White secondary. ok ? :']

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.