Scarlet Blade Whipper Mods (1 Viewer)

SBModder

Content Creator
Hello , I made a mod that changes the Whippers Lvl 5 armor for Gloria the npc's Clothes. Comment on which clothes from NPC u want me to convert next! (KEEP IN MIND! they must be the same class) Glorias skin as you see is white and the whippers is darker, but they are the same class (I mean in body type ways) so if you want clothes from Npc request them in the comments! Im working currently at a nude mod bundle that has high resolution nipples but my time is limited, but don't be afraid to ask me for stuff! I put in a before comparison and a now I pic like that you guys can see I also added new sexier panities for the whipper because come on Glorias are just "Plain" Put this mod in C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex Btw check out my new mod here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/scarlet-blade-mod-whipper-lingerie-1163/ Download this mod here Zippyshare.com - WH_BD_N_05.dds Before.jpg Now.jpg Comparing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bryan76167

Potential Patron
THIS IS GREAT!! I would like the clothes from the girl with the white hair that's also a whippier! Great job and im looking forward to that nude mod ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.