1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarlet Blade Whipper Mods

Discussion in 'Game Mods (Archive)' started by SBModder, Jun 11, 2013.

1. SBModder

SBModder Potential Patron Content Creator

Hello , I made a mod that changes the Whippers Lvl 5 armor for Gloria the npc's Clothes. Comment on which clothes from NPC u want me to convert next! (KEEP IN MIND! they must be the same class) Glorias skin as you see is white and the whippers is darker, but they are the same class (I mean in body type ways) so if you want clothes from Npc request them in the comments! Im working currently at a nude mod bundle that has high resolution nipples but my time is limited, but don't be afraid to ask me for stuff! I put in a before comparison and a now I pic like that you guys can see I also added new sexier panities for the whipper because come on Glorias are just "Plain" Put this mod in C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex Btw check out my new mod here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/scarlet-blade-mod-whipper-lingerie-1163/ Download this mod here Zippyshare.com - WH_BD_N_05.dds Before.jpg Now.jpg Comparing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  2. bryan76167

bryan76167 Potential Patron

THIS IS GREAT!! I would like the clothes from the girl with the white hair that's also a whippier! Great job and im looking forward to that nude mod ;)

3. SBModder

SBModder Potential Patron Content Creator

4. cowboys12

cowboys12 Avid Affiliate

keep up the good work hope you make more whipper mods