Scarlet Blade Mods (5 Viewers)

B

bulake

Bah I feel like an idiot. I have that problem with it saying 1700 files found, but I can't figure out how to fix it. I am confused on a few things. When you say "Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes" I don't know where this target location thing is in order to change it to that. And to anyone who had this error and solved it please tell me how you did it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

K i think i know what I am doing wrong but I dont know how to fix it. I have the DDS files and they are huge as an example say 100,000 or something, but if I try and move it it only moves the file name I think instead of the whole thing. So it gos from size 100,000 to 345 kb. How do I make it so I extract or copy the entire DDS file and all of its contents into the Tex file for Scarlet Blade?

khaosblakheart

Potential Patron
i got stuck at step 3, i'm confused what you mean "add -w -r" or whatever, could you show a picture or something to help me get past step 3

B

Blacksinz

this isn't working i can't open it or rename it with the -w -r, is it possible if u can do a video titorial?

- - - Updated - - -

its not working i cant open the folder or add the -w -r its not letting me, can u do a video titorial

MrOmega13

Potential Patron
New Costumes.....

I'm using the stuff from page 1 and my Sentinel looks great.

Now that new costumes are coming out, I noticed looking up close at a Sent with "50 Shades of Black" costume that the outline of the hexes and the glowing white lines are still present, similer to what I see in Character Creation.

Just wanted to point that out in case no one else has. I don't doubt there's a fix for it, but for now, I wouldn't wear the costume as is, makes you look like a reptile. :P

chibimafia

Potential Patron
I have a slight problem here.... For some reason, the reimport is being blocked from my window security and unable to open or extract the reimport. Does any1 know how to make window security not blocking the reimporter. Would appreciate for help >.<

Dilias

Potential Patron
Hi im totally a "v i r g i n" here,

just wondering if its possible that u can design a patch, that changes the Lingerie or the Platemail to one of the Costumes like the School girl one for example. Would be great if its possible. :)

edit: Perhaps u can make the basic level 1-10 set look like the school girl outfit for each class for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboys12

Potential Patron
can someone upload shadow walker armors and DEFENDER files so I can mod them please?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DementedDoll

I can't seem to get the repacker to work... This is what I get. It's not giving me the option to select the script first so it's not working...
repacker.jpg

Kyugo

Potential Patron
I've tried adding the -w -r at the end can someone please copy and paste me an example?

"C:\Users\Kyugo\Desktop\My Folder\Games\Scarlet Blade\Quickbms\quickbms.exe -w -r"

^is that correct? :S
please help thank you

Juls

Casual Client
Just copy the files into the aeriagames/scarletblade/data/objects/pc/tex folder and do not use Quickbms at all and the mods will work just fine. I hope that helps you.

Kyugo

Potential Patron
Just copy the files into the aeriagames/scarletblade/data/objects/pc/tex folder and do not use Quickbms at all and the mods will work just fine. I hope that helps you.

should I remove the tex.gfpk file in the folder? or should i keep it?

and by files do you mean the .dds files?

thanks for the help, much appreciated :)

JannelleSilver

Potential Patron
should I remove the tex.gfpk file in the folder? or should i keep it?

and by files do you mean the .dds files?

thanks for the help, much appreciated :)

Leave the tex.gfpk file and just add the .dds files for the mods you wish to use. The .dds files will over-ride the default textures in the tex.gfpk file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.