Scarlet Blade Mods (2 Viewers)

Eolis

Potential Patron
Well is done now but.. any idea how to fix the SE_BD_N_03_SP.dds? I still getting error for that should I just put that dds file to the tex folder??

Why do you want to use Quickbms that much ? You know that it might break your game and give you further problem with the game right ?

ferchapuska

Potential Patron
Here

3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.

I dont get it, wheres exactly i have to type -w -r ???? please

Eolis

Potential Patron
3. Right click on quickbms repacker and open the properties, add "-w -r" at the end of the target location without the quotes.

I dont get it, wheres exactly i have to type -w -r ???? please

Don't use quickbms, just copy all the files in the tex folder and it will work.

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
Will we get banned for using these mods though?

All the mods are client modification only. Meaning, only the client on your machine is effected. Others will see their characters clothed and unsexy.

That being said, I strongly suggest NOT to post any screenshots or talk about nude mods anywhere in the game, on the official forums, etc.

Remember, you only modifying textures on your computer, there is no practical way AERIA will know that you are using alternative textures, unless you tell them.

p.s. I'll spare everyone the discussion of that fact that AERIA could instrument the graphics engine to detect *.dds file override, the way it is working now (dropping dds into a folder, and those files picked up instead what is in the pack file.) However, if they do... why not disable it completely? I think the override is inherited feature of the engine they are using, which they support or simply don't care about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reave

Potential Patron
This Sentinel de-censor is great! Question though. I had the lingere unsealed, and got rid of it. So I'm still censored with no armor on. Is there a way to fix this? Or another mod?

Cee Lone Cat Mcneil

Potential Patron
Ive done everything yall told me ta do for my medic and it didnt work at all but thats okay kuz i already bught the starter pack to make her naked but it still hides her pussy

D

drugsandpugs

I can't find where Scarlet Blade is at all.. like, I go to AeriaGames in my AppData and all that shows up is Ignite Updates.

P

Pandalala

i does everything there n they say 1869 files reimported... anyone knows how to sole this??

nvm Solved~

metasinz

Potential Patron
I can't find where Scarlet Blade is at all.. like, I go to AeriaGames in my AppData and all that shows up is Ignite Updates.

It is not in AppData. It is where ever you choose to install it, by default it should be at Game Folder: C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade, but if like me you installed it in the D drive it would be, D:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.