Scarlet Blade Mods (3 Viewers)

MrOmega13

Potential Patron
Put all the .dds in \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex and keep the original tex.gfpk, it will work without problem.

OBT has started. I followed the instructions on the first page, same as quoted above, and it works like a charm, looks great!

Thank you so much! I could never do anything like this myself. Thanks for all your work!

maosama013

Potential Patron
i can't seem to install the mods

this is the respond from bms
error in src/file.h line 167: myfopen<>
Error permission denied.

help please.

maosama013

Potential Patron
never mind i figure it out, error thing occur whether you successfully copied the mods or not.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboys12

Potential Patron
nvm I was able to solve the problem by downloading ShadowX2X 2.5 textures' for OBT 03_28_19_34_36.jpg

C

Crimsonred123

When i go to properties in the quickbms repacker and put in -w -r and apply it doesn't work it says the start in is not correct plus at the end it already says -r -w so do i delete that?

Eolis

Potential Patron
When i go to properties in the quickbms repacker and put in -w -r and apply it doesn't work it says the start in is not correct plus at the end it already says -r -w so do i delete that?

Don't use it and do that instead:

Put all the .dds in \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex and keep the original tex.gfpk, it will work without problem.

Also, i'm going to pm xTechno and ask him to change is post, way too much people have problem with quickbms for no reason :|

Kelvin Liu Teik Sin

Potential Patron
I get so much error on mod voice and had 1 error on SE_BD_N_03_SP.dds .

Update:
Now my game unable to start cause by the voice mod. D=

Eolis

Potential Patron
I get so much error on mod voice and had 1 error on SE_BD_N_03_SP.dds .

Update:
Now my game unable to start cause by the voice mod. D=

Do NOT use quickbms with the voice mod. In fact, just forget about it. Also, post stuff concerning the voice mod in his own thread please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.