Scarlet Blade Mods (5 Viewers)

R

Ross Fandey

umm im not techno savvy so these directions are not that clear for me. think you could make a video of the steps you took because i suck at following written directions :<

A

as3mbus

having some trouble with sentinel de-censor
Error File SE_BD_N_03_SP.dds
unable to import
sb mod.JPG
need reply ASAP

Jay77

Potential Patron
Working on the puzzle pictures, but you will still have to repack them manually, i can't upload a 130m files :|

Here we go:

Puzzle uncensor.zip

It seems Quickbms can not repack correctly na.gfpk, leading to a crash of the game. I'm searching why and if we can get around, so for now we can't have the uncensored version in the game. I let the download for those who want to use them for other purpose, or if you want to try to have them in the game.

When i try to extract the .dds to the correct folder it says unknown method and doesnt extract them

O

ozAztek

i dont understand any of this...

- - - Updated - - -

where are you finding "Mods\a\Objects\PC\tex"

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Each of your questions was already answered within this thread. More than once...

But I really don't get why you guys do not look into possible alternatives for this mod within this forum. You might even find something currently supported?!

M

Manuel Alcaraz

i have no clue what i am doing wrong. The skin mod that i am trying to get is not working for me and i am following the instructions just the way they are given. can any one tell me how they did it? please and thank you.

TeeHeez

Potential Patron
I vote you post a video about the instructions on how to install because I seriously cannot do step 3 correctly as it keeps asking me to check if the file name and specified path are correct

NotMe

Content Creator
For people who are having trouble with the instructions:

It was found that the repacker is not needed.
Just copy the downloaded files to the appropriate folders,
AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex in this case, and it should work.

kahntact

Potential Patron
awesome work

- - - Updated - - -

proven as stated above - download the mod you want and extract the .dds files contained directly into the tex folder. as done by default (at least for me windows 7) " C: > AeriaGames > ScarletBlade > Data > Objects > Tex "

this is pob the easiest game i have come across for modding
happy modding! :D

olivierfauteux

Potential Patron
how to remove the fish scales that u see after u removed the lingerie with an unsealer ?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm it works. but i realy want to know any mods that changes pussy lips/nipples/anus on all the classes ? also i want to say even with the default lingerie mod she starts glowing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tristan Sherzer

Help

I cant seem to get to that stage where the unsealer actually makes the model nude. It works when she has clothes on but when I used my unsealer on the character and removed all of the clothes the hex pattern came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats because that specific texure is not in the sent uncensor mod.Try this, hopefully this clears everything up.

Its more than likely just mistakenly left out of the archive.Anyhting with "PT" in it's name is the underwear models/textures. The base nude skin is labled BD_n_00
View attachment 9274

Uploaded wrong file, sorry. This one is correct

THIS IS THE FIX FOR SENTINEL NUDE UNSEALER MOD!

G

Guinhozor

I just can't make it work, I didn't quite undertood the part of putting "-w -r", I don't know where I'm supposed to do it, could somebody post an image for me?

P

Proxyvin

Quickbsm repacker

I just can't make it work, I didn't quite undertood the part of putting "-w -r", I don't know where I'm supposed to do it, could somebody post an image for me?

quickbms repacker.jpg

and for changing it to "C:\Users\username\Desktop\Quickbms\quickbms.exe -w -r" after exe make sure -w have space or you never gonna apply it and no quotes .

M

mars

is there any way to change what costume look like ie make the bunny costume look like the school girl ect..

C

coralfrenzy

Thanks for the helpful mod =)
btw would anyone know how to extract the full model out of the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.