Scarlet Blade - Medic Mods (1 Viewer)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
@kalleas - You will need quickBMS, please take a look at http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-mods-649/ thread and follow his tutorial, but instead of creating a shortcut and what not, you just run the quickBMS itself to extract the tex.gfpk file. The dds files are from there.

@taotgo - Ah, you will need that Race Queen Costume for the mod to show up, it's not a lingerie replacer, it's a legendary founder's pack costume, so only those who bought that package in march can make use of that costume mod. Sorry for the bad news. I should probably make it clear in my post saying that you need to have the corresponding costumes for the mod to work, unless it's under the replacers.

- - - Updated - - -

New updates, please check my first post for more details.

- New updated Master Pack. *Again*

- Added lv.25 armor and a new replacer for the default lingerie and seastar lingerie.

View attachment 10123View attachment 10126

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in mesh replacer mod? Example below:

View attachment 10205

This sample armor set and weapon has yet to be released in our current version of the game, but it is possible to have it swapped in with your current equipped gears and the glows from the +'s do carry over too.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this. This can be done for cash shop costumes, lingeries and armors provided that you have at least 1 of each. If enough people show interest in this, I'll open a new section dedicated to this mod.

Also, instead of creating a crazy huge database of all the swappable armors, costumes and lingerie for every single one of them, I'll create the mods based on per request.

Please let me know your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

This will probably be my final update since it doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are interested in my mod at all, so thanks for all the supports and hope you guys enjoyed my mods while it lasted.

April 12th 2013:

- Added "Mechs" section, and added Kali (Green) mod.

View attachment 10358

- Added Platemail Lingerie as well as DRL and SLR version.

View attachment 10361

- Added Cash Shop Costumes - 50 Shades of Black, Call of the Wild and Regal Minstrel Platoons.

View attachment 10364View attachment 10367View attachment 10366

not to be rude or anything the reason you are getting a lot of likes for this request is bc you are only doing these type of mods for medic only... and I think its throwing a lot of people off bc they might feel that medic is getting way to much love and the other classes are getting slighted. Just a suggestion :)

o5119

Potential Patron
@cowboys12 - I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you saying that my mods are rubbish and that I am doing all these extra work just to make it look like it's a quality mod? There are a couple of Sentinel Mods Threads already and are way more active than my thread, the Areolatastic Mod thread is also way more active than my thread. The amount of Likes I got in my thread is no where near any of the other threads. How are my mods making other classes slighted?

Anyway, for everyone else, here is my new update:

April 27th 2013:
- Added Unsealed Skin Mod.

View attachment 11074View attachment 11075

- Added Cybertronic Lingerie.

View attachment 11069

- Renamed ME_PT_N_08 to Playful Heart, also added their Lingerie Replacers.

- Added PvP Armor.

View attachment 11073

- Reworked on "Call of the Wild" Cash Shop Costume.

View attachment 11076

- Added 50 Shades of Pink Cash Shop Costume.

View attachment 11068

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I got it to work thank you so much 05119 :D!!!

Did a whipper retexture :P looks awesome but I replaced all 4 of files not just the .mesh and .mtl

Thank you so much!!!!

Only thing I have left that I need to change is to show how get ride of the hearts on the legs on the tainted love teddy.
Is that the problem you were having? I cannot seem to find anyway to remove them. I covered them in black in the texture file but I still see them. :/

cowboys12

Potential Patron
@cowboys12 - I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you saying that my mods are rubbish and that I am doing all these extra work just to make it look like it's a quality mod? There are a couple of Sentinel Mods Threads already and are way more active than my thread, the Areolatastic Mod thread is also way more active than my thread. The amount of Likes I got in my thread is no where near any of the other threads. How are my mods making other classes slighted?

Anyway, for everyone else, here is my new update:

April 27th 2013:
- Added Unsealed Skin Mod.

View attachment 11074View attachment 11075

- Added Cybertronic Lingerie.

View attachment 11069

- Renamed ME_PT_N_08 to Playful Heart, also added their Lingerie Replacers.

- Added PvP Armor.

View attachment 11073

- Reworked on "Call of the Wild" Cash Shop Costume.

View attachment 11076

- Added 50 Shades of Pink Cash Shop Costume.

View attachment 11068

I wasn't calling your mods out. However you asked for suggestion's and I was giving you my opinion which I am entitled too that is all. :)

o5119

Potential Patron
I got it to work thank you so much 05119 :D!!!

Did a whipper retexture :P looks awesome but I replaced all 4 of files not just the .mesh and .mtl

Thank you so much!!!!

Only thing I have left that I need to change is to show how get ride of the hearts on the legs on the tainted love teddy.
Is that the problem you were having? I cannot seem to find anyway to remove them. I covered them in black in the texture file but I still see them. :/

You are welcome, glad that it's working for you.

As for the Tainted Love Teddy, that wasn't my problem actually. The problem I had with this costume is that I couldn't get any form of nip-slip that looks good in and or modify the costume to have the nip-slip.

As for the hearts, it can be removed, but it's like what Shadow suggested to you, you need to edit the NR and SP files.

Here's a sample along with my editted NR and SP files.

04_27_15_31_43.jpg

View attachment SW_BD_CS_NR_SP.rar

Dilias

Potential Patron
Can I ask u something? Do u have all costumes, or do u replace them in a particular way? Another question I have is about textures. Do u know how to make them invisible? That would help me a lot.

I use for dds.file-editing photoshopCS5 with Nvidea-dds-plugin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Hrm that "SW_BD_CS_NR_SP.rar" Starts with SW so I would assume it would be for shadow walker? Why is it working for medic?
If I wanted it to do the same for whipper would I just rename those files with WH in the front and place them normally?

I exacted "tex.gfpk" pack over 25 times and not once did I find a package for whipper with any SP in it relating "Tainted love" costume. Am I not looking in the correct area?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I placed those exact files in and it worked like a charm :D!!

Thank you very much! Been trying for days now to remove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also 1 more question if you do not mind. If I am trying to do a reskin for foxfire would I not open the "vehicle.gfpk" pack then just edit the "Cruiser2.dds" to whatever color I desire? then jut place it in "Local C:> AeriaGames> ScarletBlade> Objects> Vehicle ?

Trying to edit the red foxfire.

Thanks again seriously, those hearts were seriously starting to piss me off xD

o5119

Potential Patron
@Dilias - Looks like Shadow is assisting you with your problem. I would be giving you very similar responses anyway. As for the costumes, I only have the 2 costumes from being a Legendary Founder. I used one of them as a base to swap other costumes in. So if you do have a Cash Shop costume, I would suggest you to use CS*.mesh file swapping instead of armor swapping.

@Noname - Yes, it's a SW file. The Devs use SW as the base for a lot of the shared textures. That is why it works on my Medic and that is also why you will never find it under Whipper. The problem with this is as Shadow mentioned, it will affect all the classes (minus Sentinel). So use it at your own risk. Next time when you want to mod something and can't find the NR/SP map, it's very likely that it's a shared texture and will most likely be under SW.

The *_A.dds file you saw under DE is a special map that is for an unique version of the Tainted Love. Basically that version will give you glossy gold plated hearts, bra cup and such (basically whatever you see now that's red will turn into gold). That file is no way related to the Tainted Love version you are working on.

As for the Vehicle, I am not sure actually, never tried modding it. But if the texture file is within the gfpk itself, I would say it will work by dropping that dds in that directory you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dhoang268

Replacers

Hello, Iam abit confused about how to use the replacers pack. So if i want to have the cybertronic appearance I only need to copy the cybertronic folder from your file and put it in my ME folder. In game i will still have the unseal default lingerie equipped and it will change to cybertronic apperance. Is that correct? do i have to do anything else like unpack tex file or rename stuff?

If that is correct i wonder if i can do this. I will have a armor lv 25 equipped and have the apperance of a cash shop costume by replace the lv25 armor by the cash shop costume rename to match the lv25 armor. Is it doable?

Thanks for your beautiful work.

daydreamdirty

Potential Patron
Ah, I appreciate your hard work and will try your mod. Already downloaded it so I just want to thank you for the mods you've created for the medic class.

P

pkpain

can i ask something? can you tell me what mod you using at your picture?
its like nurse and its cute XD (sry my bad english)

M

Madame.Glamazon

Hi, o5119, you made an excellent mod. I have one Arkana of each class, and my Medic currently has the highest level (9th). Your mod influenced that. Thank you!

Satadoros

Potential Patron
it looks really nice, but i dont like the nipple in the cyberskin suit.
are you expending the mod to the higher lvls ? or will it just end at lvl 25 ?

C

castoffhenchin

To o5119

How I can remove , hide or transparent layer on this picture ? Begin I change around top suit but it surface not smooth (like wear armor texture nipple :p)

* DE_BD_N_02.dds (Defender armor suit lv5)
DE2s.jpg

o5119

Potential Patron
Hey all,

It's been a while. First of all, thank you very much for the kind words guys, glad you guys like my mod. I've got a sad news though, I am no longer going to update the mod as I've stopped playing this game. I just feel that it's getting a little tad bit boring. So many apologies to those that are looking forward to seeing the higher level armor mods and the new cash shop item mods. Hopefully there are still modders around that is going to continue with the mods! Before I take off, let me answer your questions.

@pkpain - It is the nurse cash shop item. I believe they are out by now, I haven't been in the game for the longest time, but yeah, that was it.

@Madame.Galamazon - I am really glad to hear that you really like my mod. Thank you very much!

@Satadoros - Thank you very much for your kind words and that's too bad that you don't like the cyberskin suit. As mentioned earlier, I am no longer playing this game so the mod is stopped at lv.25.

@castoffhenchin - That cannot be removed unfortunately. The way the mesh is constructed, there is really nothing you can do. That is why there aren't a whole load of DE mods.

Well, this is it. Take care and have fun all. Hopefully there's going to be a game that will catch my interest in modding in the near future. I will hopefully see you guys then. Cheers!:D

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
why this was made ​​difficult as it is not sufficient if one only so that makes it only in the tex folder must?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.