Scarlet Blade-Can i get banned? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gandalf

Will you get banned because of this?

Join DateMay 2012Posts26
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by soulvorg
Will you get banned because of this (nude mods)?

Yes. But only if you do something silly like post screenshots of it in official forums, talk about Queens Blade, or disagree with anything Aeria does.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

This isn't a debate thread it's for info for those concerned about getting banned only.

soulvorg

Potential Patron
I actually love this mod but I fear that I might get banned and lose all of my hard work in creating and leveling up my characters (its CBT anyways and there will be a wipe out before OBT goes live). But when the game is on commercial release, I would still want to use this mod. The question is, will you get banned? How big is the chance that you will get banned, considering that you keep it only at yourself and never tell anybody that you have the mod deployed. Will Aeria hunt down people who use this mod? Will others be able to see that my character is using nude mod?

Thanks and I hope to enjoy the stay here on gamevixen zone forums :)

KKHTA

Potential Patron
Will you get banned? Already answered. Only if you do something stupid and then you deserve what you get.
How big is the chance considering that you keep it to yourself? 0.01%.
Will Aeria hunt down people? Of course not, that takes time and manpower. And considering how long they usually take to deal with serious problems in their games, I can safely say they won't bother.
Will others be able to see that my character is using nude mod? I'll answer this one with a question back to you. When you play with and change your setting in a game, does it affect other players? Can they tell whether you have your graphics set high or low? The answer is the same.

Juls

Casual Client
you can buy the starter kit in scarlet blade which will unlock the nude models and not get you banned as a alternative to using the nude mods. I hope that helps you out.

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
you can buy the starter kit in scarlet blade which will unlock the nude models and not get you banned as a alternative to using the nude mods. I hope that helps you out.
You are talking about the unsealer that does not make the sentinel nude and all characters are not fully nude they have like white thing in there crouch area.

And as stated by someone else above me don't post pictures about it in the official forums with your name or chat about it in the in-game chat box and you should be fine :)

Laosduude

Potential Patron
Even if something is covering the crotch area, it's still hot, it's more of a tease aspect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.