Scarlet Blade - Medic Mods (1 Viewer)

o5119

Potential Patron
Scarlet Blade - Medic Mods *HD*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Introduction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

This is a Medic only mods thread as Medic is the only class I will be modding.

I feel that the nipples and areolas in the game are a little too small for my taste, I personally prefer them much larger. So with that being said, I will be modding all costumes and armors that are applicable for these adjustments. I will also make nip-slips in costumes / armors more obvious, making translucent fabrics more transparent as well as sexifying them where possible. Below is an image comparing the original with my mod so you get the idea.

original-comparison.jpg

If you have anything Medic related, feel free to request, contribute and or discuss here. If you find any bugs with my mods, please let me know too. It is starting to get really huge, so I may miss a thing or two.

Change Log

April 27th 2013:

- Added Unsealed Skin Mod.

unsealed_skin_full_nude.jpg unsealed_skin_unsealed.jpg

- Added Cybertronic Lingerie.

cybertronic.jpg

- Renamed ME_PT_N_08 to Playful Heart, also added their Lingerie Replacers.

- Added PvP Armor.

pvp_green.jpg

- Reworked on "Call of the Wild" Cash Shop Costume.

Wild upgrade.JPG

- Added 50 Shades of Pink Cash Shop Costume.

50_shades_of_pink.jpg

April 20th 2013:

- Another huge overhaul on the installation of my mod. Only 2 files to download now.

- Added "50 Shades of White" Costume.

50_shades_of_white.jpg

- Added "Platemail Lingerie Replacers (PLR)".

- Added 2 New Lingeries to all the Replacers.

ME_PT_N_08.jpg ME_PT_N_14.jpg

April 12th 2013:

- Added "Mechs" section, and added Kali (Green) mod.

kali_(green).jpg

- Added Platemail Lingerie as well as DLR and SLR version.

Platemail_lingerie.jpg

- Added Cash Shop Costumes - 50 Shades of Black, Call of the Wild and Regal Minstrel Platoons.

50_shades.jpg wild_new.jpg Minstrel_Platoons.jpg

- Added Tainted Love Teddy to the "Unmoddable Armors & Costumes" Section.

April 6th 2013:
- Reworked the entire mod, replaced everything with HD textures. Below is a sample.

HD-comparison.jpg

- Reworked the way I mod things. Now includes mesh replacers along with texture mods, this gives a lot more freedom and less stress over changing the texture maps to work with something it's not suppose to.
- New installation method and uninstall instructions.
- Seastar Lingerie Mods and Replacers added. !!NEED TESTERS!!
- New updated Master Pack. *Again*
- Added lv.25 armor and a new replacer for the Default Lingerie and Seastar Lingerie.

lv25_armor.jpg ME_PT_N_17.jpg

March 26th 2013:
- Added DLR - Full Nude.
- Added "Package Download" section for those who are lazy to download the files one at a time.

March 25th 2013:

- Updated v2 version of "Unsealed", "Level 5 Armor" and "Level 15 Armor".
- Added a couple of new new Default Lingerie Replacers (DLR).
- Updated the screenshots.
- Tweaked my Layout.

March 24th 2013:
Added an alternate installation method and "Related Mods & Recommendations" section.

March 24th 2013
:
Initial Release.
Installation

!!IMPORTANT!!
!!PLEASE READ!! NEW INSTALLATION METHOD!!
!!QUICKBMS NOT SUPPORTED AND NOT NEEDED!!

Installation has never been made any easier. Please view the image below to learn about the new installation method.

install.jpg

Uninstalling

Don't like my mod anymore? Please view the image below to learn about the uninstall method.

:(

uninstall.JPG

o5119's Unsealed Skin Mod
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

2 versions are available in this download. Pick your desired version and install it as shown in my installation method.

unsealed_skin_full_nude.jpg unsealed_skin_unsealed.jpg

Download

View attachment o5119's Unsealed Skin.rar

o5119's Mediclicious Mods

Lingeries

default_lingerie.jpg seastar_lingerie.jpg Platemail_lingerie.jpg cybertronic.jpg ME_PT_N_08.jpg
ME_PT_N_02.jpg ME_PT_N_14.jpg ME_PT_N_17.jpg

Armors

lv5_armor.jpg lv15_armor.jpg lv25_armor.jpg

PVP Armors

pvp_green.jpg

Mech

kali_(green).jpg

Cash Shop Costumes

50_shades_of_pink.jpg 50_shades_of_white.jpg 50_shades.jpg Minstrel_Platoons.jpg wild_new.jpg
race_queen.jpg

Download

!!IMPORTANT!!
You need to have the corresponding gears equipped for the mods to take effect.

View attachment o5119's Mediclicious Mods 1.1.rar

o5119's Lingerie Replacers

This section is for replacing a lingerie skin with another. This is great for people who don't have an unsealer but still wants to be able to "wear" the goodies, or for people who bought the premium lingerie just for the stats and actually want different looks.

Locate the folder that corresponds to the lingerie you are currently wearing. Pick the lingerie you want to change to and install it as shown in my installation method.

default_lingerie.jpg unsealed.jpg full_nude.jpg seastar_lingerie.jpg Platemail_lingerie.jpg
DefaultUnsealedFull NudeSeastarPlatemail
cybertronic.jpg ME_PT_N_08.jpg ME_PT_N_02.jpg ME_PT_N_14.jpg ME_PT_N_17.jpg
CybertronicPlayful HeartME_PT_N_02ME_PT_N_14ME_PT_N_17

Current Supported Lingeries

Default Lingerie (DLR)
Seastar Lingerie (SLR)
Platemail Lingerie (PLR)
Cybertronic Lingerie (CLR)
Playful Heart Lingerie (PHLR)

Download

!!IMPORTANT!!
You need to have the corresponding lingerie equipped for the mods to take effect.

View attachment o5119's Lingerie Replacers 1.1.rar

Unmoddable Armors & Costumes

Reason for the armor and costume being unmoddable is usually because of either the lack of physical geometries and or the geometries getting in the way of the areas of interest. This is completely unmoddable unless someone finds a way to edit and swap out the mesh data without messing with the bones and weight of the mesh.

Tainted_love_teddy.jpg school_girl.jpg Founder's_bunny_tux.jpg

Related Mods & Recommendations

Acknowledgements

• xTechno- Pioneer of Scarlet Blade Nude Modding as well as provider of the tools required for modding.
  • boneguard - Excellent installation tip.
  • ShadowX2X - Excellent Nude bases. Used his base for my Medic's Full Nude Mod, bottom half.

Last edited by a moderator:

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
this is the best mod for scarlet blade! will you make bigger nipple nude mod for other characters in the future?? looking forward to it!! :D

o5119

Potential Patron
Thanks! Glad you like them. At the moment, I am not planning on doing any other classes because Medic is what I will be playing from open beta onward. If I somehow decides to change my mind later on down the line, I may decide to work on whichever class I will decide to pick up then. So I can't guarantee you anything regarding mods for other classes.

o5119

Potential Patron
Thanks, glad you like them. I've also updated some textures as well as added a new mod, feel free to check it out and update your old files.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Haha, love the new layout! So medically feminine :D
Could you basically provide a full or category wise package of your mods for us lazy bastards? With all *.dds in one Folder? Pretty please?! ;-)

Edit: Of course without the risky ones, as you see fit how anybody should use your mod responsibly!

o5119

Potential Patron
Lol thanks! Glad you like it.

Thanks for pointing out about the package deal, you lazy bastards, lol. Anyway, I did think about it, but having all the DDS files in 1 folder will cause problems with the DLRs. All the various DLRs essentially shares the same file name as the Default Lingerie so there is no way I can have them all in 1 folder. Others, no problem though.

So what I have in mind is having category packages where the Armors and Cash Shop Costumes will have all their DDS in 1 folder while the DLRs will be in their seperate folders but in 1 zip file. Might you have any other workarounds for this?

I have just finished testing out the full nude mod and am currently fixing them up ready to be uploaded here. I will get the packages ready too.

Edit: Updated and uploaded.

o5119

Potential Patron
lol, thanks! Well, I may go ahead and release a big nipples + areolas nude pack for all the classes, but sexifying / modding all the armors and costumes will still be Medic only since I won't be looking at leveling up all the classes to max level and spend money to buy all the costumes for all the classes lol. I will be doing that for the Medic though. This gives me a great deal of flexibility in the testing and quality checking.

Now that CB is coming to an end, I guess it's time for a breather and preparation for the OB modding. Before taking off though, thanks to Eolis' find, I am very likely going to re-edit all the mods to HD, reworking on the main areas of interest - the nipples! XD

Here is a quick sample test on the nipples. Left is my original mod, right is a reworked HD texture.

unsealed_mod_v2.JPG full_nude_HD.JPG
(these snapshots are about 700 x 1200 resolution, feel free to click them again when the bigger image preview pops up to load their original image size)​

It is very evident that the HD texture retains a lot more details for the nipples than my original mod which is rather blurry. So it is going to be worth spending the time to reprocess the textures to HD.

OB is going to rock so hard!

I'll try to not be too enthusiast, but:

1:You just save a LOT of time to a LOT of people.
2: High possibility to not have to keep the same file size (going to test that asap)
3:If 2 is true: possibility to increase texture size, leading to an increase of quality of nude mod, and maybe of everything else
4:If 2 is ture and applicable for sound: high possibility to a significant increase of the Korean sound mod. I'm, not please at all of my mod, but couldn't take time to correct it for now since school assignment and stuff, but if the result of my test are positive .. Oh YEAHHHH !

Ok, i have to stop overreacting.

PS: Overreacting time again:

Point 2,3,4 of this messaged just got tested, and it all work, my defender is running around with a 1024x2048 nude texture, and all the korean voice i've been force to butcher now play in their native full QUALITY !!!!!!!!!

Open beta will be quite exciting for me

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hmm, without a decent sized base texture by the korean developers that doesn't seem to be too great. We only profit by the HQ nipple textures each provided on the bottom left of the nude base textures. We can upscale the base texture and reinsert the HQ nipple above the LQ nipple on the breast. That's it.
Quadrupling (!) texture resolution (and size) for a little hint of breast tissue doesn't seem to be reasonable. Without a crapload of work via adding skin pores, noise, stitches on clothes and so on for every relevant costume this discovery has no effect. I know that more people share your opinion, could you explain me the reasoning behind your enthusiasm about the higher resolution possibility around here? ;-)
Thanks in advance!

By the way. You could use other DXT Formats or even uncompressed RGB 8,8,8 aswell to increase the quality. But that doesn't change our problem with the bad ressource material.

Eolis

Potential Patron
Without a crapload of work via adding skin pores, noise, stitches on clothes and so on for every relevant costume this discovery has no effect. I know that more people share your opinion, could you explain me the reasoning behind your enthusiasm about the higher resolution possibility around here? ;-)
Thanks in advance!

Because that crapload of work wasn't possible before, and now it is :D. Well, if someone is willing to do it, i don't know if i have the skill to do it, nor the time. (But other certainly do, when i see what some manage to do with Artificial Girl 3 ...)

Well, to be honest, i in fact love the current texture, i would just wished for more detailed nipple (i wanted to do a nipple mod original, but when i saw i was limited in size i just scrapped it. I might pick up the idea again latter).

What i'm really excited about is that we can now attempt to increase the quality of other texture in the game, which is IMO a much needed thing for this game.

o5119

Potential Patron
Yeah, what you just mentioned are all the concerns I have thought over. I am very well aware of the problems here. What makes me decide to try to go for it is because the art direction of this game is not realism. The extra details you mentioned if added to the characters would not look aesthetically pleasing at all, in fact, it will probably fall into the uncanny valley.

The normal maps on the costumes and skin isn't all that crazy obvious, it's there, gives you the nice definitions as you demonstrated in xTechno's thread, but I don't think it needs to be all that well defined with crystal clear details like you would see in FPS games for instance. So I am more or less intending to leave the normal and spec maps the way they are for the most part.

The diffuse map is going to be the one that I will be concentrating on, and like you said, we only have the HQ nipples, which to me, is all I needed since my mods largely revolves around them. So I am willing to gamble to see if up-sizing for the sake of HQ nipples worth the risk of lower quality everything else. Of course, if the overall quality do drop, then I will definitely not going to bother. I will have to test this out. Maybe I can squeeze a test in before the end of CB.

So basically, TL;dR - Since the art direction is not realism, and the fact that the normal maps aren't as heavily dependent like FPS games and any of the later next gen games, it is very likely that you can get away with minimal quality loss by up-sizing the textures, and that is what I am gambling on. Up-sizing the diffuse maps with tweaked details may be enough to push out higher quality visuals, because you know, for instance, that race queen texture, OM*G, it's completely crap! lol ..

Here you have it, that's my reason behind my enthusiasm. I may just be wasting my time, but hey, nothing wrong with trying it out no? I am very well aware that up-sizing will never make anything look any better, in fact, it will normally look worse. I myself is a freelance 3D artist specializing in games and movies, and I am personally against up-rezzing for anything I do, but this may worth the gamble.

Thanks for the tips with the DXT formats, I will play around with them and see what results I get.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for the in-depth answer, that helped me to understand the point! I would't touch Spec & Normal either for an HD texture mod.

"Lossless" upscaling was no concern of mine, there are Tools like "Photozoom" which are at least good enough to account for such a processing.

About the DXT Formats: Everytime we export DXT1 we introduce further tiled compression artefacts. The original files are a bit too compressed themselves. I partly cleaned up the korean *.dds files for my mod and store them in *.psd so that I don't introduce new artefacts with every fix. Because of my minor artefact cleanup I could gain a minimal increase of quality. Hmm...

But I'll just wait and see what you guys are doing and won't yield to the upcoming compulsion to provide HQ textures for this game. The low poly meshes are too constraining for my taste.
True artists shall emerge with HQ texture possibilities! The work will be extraordinary tedious, may the glory countervail the measures :-D
I'm out ^^

Eolis

Potential Patron
I partly cleaned up the korean *.dds files for my mod and store them in *.psd so that I don't introduce new artefacts with every fix. Because of my minor artefact cleanup I could gain a minimal increase of quality.

Could you provide those psd in your thread ? I would be interested to play with them :D

o5119

Potential Patron
Thanks for the in-depth answer, that helped me to understand the point! I would't touch Spec & Normal either for an HD texture mod.

"Lossless" upscaling was no concern of mine, there are Tools like "Photozoom" which are at least good enough to account for such a processing.

About the DXT Formats: Everytime we export DXT1 we introduce further tiled compression artefacts. The original files are a bit too compressed themselves. I partly cleaned up the korean *.dds files for my mod and store them in *.psd so that I don't introduce new artefacts with every fix. Because of my minor artefact cleanup I could gain a minimal increase of quality. Hmm...

But I'll just wait and see what you guys are doing and won't yield to the upcoming compulsion to provide HQ textures for this game. The low poly meshes are too constraining for my taste.
True artists shall emerge with HQ texture possibilities! The work will be extraordinary tedious, may the glory countervail the measures :-D
I'm out ^^

Thanks for the tips, yeah I save mine as psd as well. The HQ textures will be tedious, but if it turns out good, it's going to be worth it!

o5119

Potential Patron
Here it is, a quick test on the "HD" textures. I did a quick clean up on the "HD" texture and replaced the nipples with the HD one. Here is the results. The old one is my old mod at 1024x1024, the HD one is at 2048x2048.

armor_02_mod_v2_HD_compare.JPG
Please view the image in its original resolution - 1300 x 1300.​

From what I can tell, the differences are very minute. The HD version is slightly crisper and has a little bit more details though. All in all, I think it may be worth it. Maybe it will be more obvious if I actually work on the Race Queen Suit.

Anyhow, here you have it. Let me know your thoughts.

BTW, there is still a file size cap even without repacking the files. I did an uncompressed file which ended up being 16 mb, after loading into the game, I had an error message saying I have a texture file that's 16 mb and crashed out. lol...

So you really can't go all out crazy.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Could you provide those psd in your thread ? I would be interested to play with them :D

Aww, no, sorry. I try to share as much Information as possible but sharing complete photoshop files crosses the sacred border & holds some corporate NDA problems.
My general workflow, heavy use of grouping & masks, always keeping grouped triplets of diffuse, normal and specular maps together and translate, rotate, scale, fade them out correspondingly as a group while doing plain texture based mods is no secret, but nothing special aswell. A bit more tedious, but it pays off. That's it. You might find tons of users over here with a more interesting *.psd layout ;-)

BTW, there is still a file size cap even without repacking the files. I did an uncompressed file which ended up being 16 mb, after loading into the game, I had an error message saying I have a texture file that's 16 mb and crashed out. lol...

So you really can't go all out crazy.

Haha, good find!

Eolis

Potential Patron
Aww, no, sorry. I try to share as much Information as possible but sharing complete photoshop files crosses the sacred border & holds some corporate NDA problems.
My general workflow, heavy use of grouping & masks, always keeping grouped triplets of diffuse, normal and specular maps together and translate, rotate, scale, fade them out correspondingly as a group while doing plain texture based mods is no secret, but nothing special aswell. A bit more tedious, but it pays off. That's it. You might find tons of users over here with a more interesting *.psd layout ;-)

What i actually want is just the cleaned higher quality uncompressed texture. Maybe in *.png so you don't share anything off limit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.