Derpy Nopi's Scarlet Blade mods (1 Viewer)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Aaaand here it is. Some of my Scarlet Blade mods. These are for Sentinel only and are just a few files BUT, what it doesn't have in quantity it has in quality... and choice!

Derpy Nopy SB mods

le password:
gamevixenzone

Using stuff from big names like Eddyboy and Shadowx2x (and having been authorized by them for it), I present you:

Armor choice for Sentinel
View attachment 15361
For when you want to see your Sent in her faction colors, or in the opposing faction color, or a mix of the two.
This one covers the level 5 suit, level 30 gun, level 31 gloves and level 33 boots. More choice armors might come in the future.

Naughty bunneh tux
Bunneh tux.jpg
This one is a full recolor of the pink tux (can be renamed for other Sent tux colors too) and comes in four panty transparency versions.

Naughty school uniform
Naughty school.jpg
The pink uniform changed to use the purple textures, with a pleasing extra under the skirt.

And lastly, a recolor of the Call of Wild one piece.
Wild call purple.jpg
Magenta!

Thanks and credits:
Mods made by me using and being authorized to use stuff by Eddyboy and Shadowx2x. Many thanks to them for their mods and for allowing me to bring these out to everyone.

Their mod threads:
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-areolatastic-mod-763/

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-shadowx2xs-nude-de-censor-thread-751/

Thank you for checking and liking. As always, let me know about any derps I may have made while making these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
:O! great so see more people are making new mods for the game, havn't seen a new mod for a little while, i think our hopes came true :p if only more people who know how to do this know the game ;w;

Satadoros

Potential Patron
Nice *_*

is there a chance that you are modding the Other classes to or is the sentinal class the onlye class you mod ?

Nopi

Potential Patron
Nice *_*

is there a chance that you are modding the Other classes to or is the sentinal class the onlye class you mod ?

This goes in a maybe maybe not answer. Leveling up several classes in this game requires lots of help and a lot more time that I don't have, and I'd need to level up the characters to grab the gear so I can actually see what I'd be modding. If only this game had better PvE support at higher levels. My near one year old Sent is still level 34. >.>

BUT, I'm not closing the doors to the possibility. Maybe I could concentrate on at least modding the starting armor or something. Depends on my available time and my muse to do it.

Satadoros

Potential Patron
okay i now that leveling classes in Scarlet blade needs many time and even more beer. but i still hopes that you will chance the armors for the Other classes too. is modding the Naughty bunneh or the other cashshop clothes also an maybe maybe not answer ?

Nopi

Potential Patron
Yeah. I am heavily muse based for these. Unlike others who can work on request or try for everything. I'm also limited on my time recently. So I do stuff when I'm on the mood and I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.