Scarlet Blade - Medic Mods (1 Viewer)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Now you're talkin', I could do that. Scheduled to tomorrow evening [GMT+0] ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

o5119

Potential Patron
Lol, TMI man, TMI.

Apparently, OB started already. My schedule is in complete mess now lol ... I don't think I will have the time to start modding OB right away, but FWI, everything works the way it is in CB so all these mods are still applicable.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
ShadowX2X's Nude Modder Ressource

What i actually want is just the cleaned higher quality uncompressed texture. Maybe in *.png so you don't share anything off limit ?

Hey Guys, it's done, I introduced a Modders Section in my Thread.
Currently a little bit hidden (Post #4 in my Thread), but I am in touch with ChrisJuggalo and Cowboy12 about deletion of their posts ;-)

Post #12215 (Link Below)
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/...adowx2xs-nude-de-censor-thread-751/#post12215

o5119

Potential Patron
Hey, thanks a lot for working on this and informing us. I will be take a look at this when I have the time. Thanks to the crazy stunt Aeria pulled, I shuffled my schedules around to get as much of my other things done so I can spend some quality time for the OB, but guess it back fired, lol.

C

Ceol

The best mods i have seen to date for medic. Looks perfect, love the level 15 armor changes. Keep up the awesome work.

taotgo

Potential Patron
I have a question... How do I see the costume on my medic?
I downloaded your costume mod and put in the folder, but nothing changes in my character,I would be doing wrong? There is only being equipped with the default lingerie? :confused:

o5119

Potential Patron
@Ceol - Thanks a lot for your kind words!

@taotgo - which costume are you having problem with? Also, please delete all the mods you have downloaded so far, I am in the process of updating all my mods to HD, as well as slightly different modding approach and installation. This should make everything a lot easier for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

It's finally here! New HD update and everything else. Please go to the first post to have a look!

April 6th 2013:

PLEASE DELETE MY OLD MODS IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THEM BEFORE THIS RELEASE

- Reworked the entire mod, replaced everything with HD textures. Below is a sample.

View attachment 10104

- Reworked the way I mod things. Now includes mesh replacers along with texture mods, this gives a lot more freedom and less stress over changing the texture maps to work with something it's not suppose to.

- New installation method and uninstall instructions.

- Seastar Lingerie Mods and Replacers added.
!!NEED TESTERS!!

- New updated Master Pack.​

taotgo

Potential Patron
@o5119

I downloaded your Race Queen Costume mod,but when I put in the game folder and nothing happened to my character,simply the costume does not appear...
What am I doing wrong? To use it is not only being equipped with the default lingerie? Or have to be with another costume to wear it?

o5119

Potential Patron
@kalleas - You will need quickBMS, please take a look at http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-mods-649/ thread and follow his tutorial, but instead of creating a shortcut and what not, you just run the quickBMS itself to extract the tex.gfpk file. The dds files are from there.

@taotgo - Ah, you will need that Race Queen Costume for the mod to show up, it's not a lingerie replacer, it's a legendary founder's pack costume, so only those who bought that package in march can make use of that costume mod. Sorry for the bad news. I should probably make it clear in my post saying that you need to have the corresponding costumes for the mod to work, unless it's under the replacers.

- - - Updated - - -

New updates, please check my first post for more details.

- New updated Master Pack. *Again*

- Added lv.25 armor and a new replacer for the default lingerie and seastar lingerie.

View attachment 10123View attachment 10126

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in mesh replacer mod? Example below:

sample.jpg

This sample armor set and weapon has yet to be released in our current version of the game, but it is possible to have it swapped in with your current equipped gears and the glows from the +'s do carry over too.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this. This can be done for cash shop costumes, lingeries and armors provided that you have at least 1 of each. If enough people show interest in this, I'll open a new section dedicated to this mod.

Also, instead of creating a crazy huge database of all the swappable armors, costumes and lingerie for every single one of them, I'll create the mods based on per request.

Please let me know your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

This will probably be my final update since it doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are interested in my mod at all, so thanks for all the supports and hope you guys enjoyed my mods while it lasted.

April 12th 2013:

- Added "Mechs" section, and added Kali (Green) mod.

View attachment 10358

- Added Platemail Lingerie as well as DRL and SLR version.

View attachment 10361

- Added Cash Shop Costumes - 50 Shades of Black, Call of the Wild and Regal Minstrel Platoons.

View attachment 10364View attachment 10367View attachment 10366

M

MillsMoe

Aaaawwww! It's sad to see that you will not be able to do any more mods, it was really top quality and I enjoyed them very much. I was hoping that you would do the same treatment with the other classes especially Whipper. Anyways, cheers for your work ^.^

o5119

Potential Patron
Hey, thanks a lot for your kind words, glad you really like my mods, I may just stick around a bit longer knowing there are actually still people liking my mods. :D

As for giving the same treatment for other classes, with the amount of attention I am giving to the Medic, it's going to be more than a full time job to upkeep and mod all the classes and it's just going to get more chaotic as the database gets larger so sorry to say that I will not be doing that. But yeah, looks like the all the other classes aside from Sentinel can use some loving. Have you check up on http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-areolatastic-mod-763/ thread? You can try to request whipper mods from him, maybe he'll get to it. XD

Aside from that, here's another bad news:

- Added
Tainted Love Teddy to the "Unmoddable Armors & Costumes" Section.

S

Shiki_PT

Yeah, your mods at least for me are the best. The only sad part is only for medic but good job there. The Areolatastic are very good too but don't compare to your dedication/detail you give, probably because you are focused on a single class while the other modder do in general way.

Dilias

Potential Patron
@kalleas - You will need quickBMS, please take a look at http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-mods-649/ thread and follow his tutorial, but instead of creating a shortcut and what not, you just run the quickBMS itself to extract the tex.gfpk file. The dds files are from there.

@taotgo - Ah, you will need that Race Queen Costume for the mod to show up, it's not a lingerie replacer, it's a legendary founder's pack costume, so only those who bought that package in march can make use of that costume mod. Sorry for the bad news. I should probably make it clear in my post saying that you need to have the corresponding costumes for the mod to work, unless it's under the replacers.

- - - Updated - - -

New updates, please check my first post for more details.

- New updated Master Pack. *Again*

- Added lv.25 armor and a new replacer for the default lingerie and seastar lingerie.

View attachment 10123View attachment 10126

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in mesh replacer mod? Example below:

View attachment 10205

This sample armor set and weapon has yet to be released in our current version of the game, but it is possible to have it swapped in with your current equipped gears and the glows from the +'s do carry over too.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this. This can be done for cash shop costumes, lingeries and armors provided that you have at least 1 of each. If enough people show interest in this, I'll open a new section dedicated to this mod.

Also, instead of creating a crazy huge database of all the swappable armors, costumes and lingerie for every single one of them, I'll create the mods based on per request.

Please let me know your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

This will probably be my final update since it doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are interested in my mod at all, so thanks for all the supports and hope you guys enjoyed my mods while it lasted.

April 12th 2013:

- Added "Mechs" section, and added Kali (Green) mod.

View attachment 10358

- Added Platemail Lingerie as well as DRL and SLR version.

View attachment 10361

- Added Cash Shop Costumes - 50 Shades of Black, Call of the Wild and Regal Minstrel Platoons.

View attachment 10364View attachment 10367View attachment 10366

Hey Bro,

im sorry I found this first today. THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. Please dont let this pass away. This is so nice, you can exchange every mesh right? AWESOME :)

PS: AND OF CAUSE IM SO DAMN INTERESSTED IN YOUR STUFF!!!!!11111 <3

o5119

Potential Patron
Thanks for all your kind words guys. Glad you like my mods. I know a lot of you are disappointed by the fact that I am only modding the Medic, but this is not going to change for now since it is going to take way too much work to start modding other classes in such details.

Anyhow, here is the new update. Feel free to check them out. Enjoy~

April 20th 2013:

- Another huge overhaul on the installation of my mod. Only 2 files to download now.

- Added "50 Shades of White" Costume.

View attachment 10722

- Added "Platemail Lingerie Replacers (PLR)".

- Added 2 New Lingeries to all the Replacers.

View attachment 10724View attachment 10725

By the way, anyone interested in Cash Shop Costume Replacers?

- - - Updated - - -

This is just in. Did a quick test after obtaining the neosis QB plugin from trumpdog - Unsealed Skin, bigger areola, nipples mod is now possible! Here's a test sample and proof:

unsealer_big_nips.jpg

Going to get it properly done before I release the mod.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I just have one question, if you do not mind. I am trying to make a costume replacer for the Plate mail set. Whenever I replace the textures I keep getting this flat texture piece that will not disappear. Normally there is a piece that would of normally cut across the chest. I can provide pictures if you do not understand what I mean but I have a feeling you will. How did you end up getting ride of it?

o5119

Potential Patron
Yeah this is the problem you will encounter if you use texture based replacers. You need to replace the *.mesh files instead to be able to completely replace the platemail set.

1. You need to extract the gfpk file that's located in the class folder which can be found right before you go into the "tex" folder to mod the textures.

2. Locate the lingerie .mesh and .mtl files you want to replace.

3. Rename those to *_PT_N_04.mesh (which is platemail file name) and do the same for the .mtl.

4. Create a new folder called "PT" and place those files in there.

5. Drop that folder into the class folder that you are trying to mod.

If you find it a little confusing, feel free to download my lingerie replacers and see how I have the files set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.