Scarlet Blade: Korean voice (and other minor stuff) (1 Viewer)

K

kagezone

how to use Puzzle Uncensor Mods???
i've extract it to SB/Data/GUI/NA + Textures subfolder
and nothing happens..

solution please... :D

Eolis

Potential Patron
how to use Puzzle Uncensor Mods???
i've extract it to SB/Data/GUI/NA + Textures subfolder
and nothing happens..

solution please... :D

It might work without you noticing, there is only three pictures censored, with at least two who are not unlock-able for now. The only picture it should change for now is the second level 20 puzzle (Three wishes), in the NA version you can not see the ass of the girl at the bottom of the picture. Check for that.

pandabutt

Potential Patron
When I try to extract the Puzzel Uncensor Mod it gives me an error that tells me the folder is empty... yet when I open the zip folder to view it's contents all the files are there... I've redownloaded it a few times too and every time the same thing... I think your upload might be corrupted.

Edit: just noticed your message about WinZip having issues... I use WinRar... trying with 7zip now...

MarinoKadame

Potential Patron
It might work without you noticing, there is only three pictures censored, with at least two who are not unlock-able for now. The only picture it should change for now is the second level 20 puzzle (Three wishes), in the NA version you can not see the ass of the girl at the bottom of the picture. Check for that.

Actually it's lv 15, and it only do that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

pandabutt

Potential Patron
your selling your own work short

you also decensored the lv20-25 puzzle "Moonbeam" for sentinels

Trollwut

Potential Patron
Was it just my imagination or occasionally sentinel still using english voice when engaging in battle (when she took damage actually, i guess her voice sound different from her korean voice)

Eolis

Potential Patron
Was it just my imagination or occasionally sentinel still using english voice when engaging in battle (when she took damage actually, i guess her voice sound different from her korean voice)

Damage voice are the same in English and Korean, and the same for all classes.

Eolis

Potential Patron
It's a relatively common pose for asian erotic artwork. Understandably, as it is an awesome pose :D.

Eolis

Potential Patron
My Aeria account have been permanently banned for a joke. Therefore i won't be playing SB anymore, and, logical consequences, won't be able to maintain those mods.

NotMe

Content Creator
My Aeria account have been permanently banned for a joke. Therefore i won't be playing SB anymore, and, logical consequences, won't be able to maintain those mods.
Can you elaborate? What happened? O.o

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Aw, damn, I'll miss your continous support and updates especially for the korean voices. No offense, but I'd love to hear a good story too ;-)

NotMe

Content Creator
I made a joke about rape or something in the shoot box, then i was ban, that's it.
Making jokes about rape, or any other traumatic event, in public is a very bad idea. You never know who's listening.

Was it a permanent ban or just temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.