Scarlet Blade: Korean voice (and other minor stuff) (1 Viewer)

Eolis

Potential Patron
Korean Voice Mod (V2)

So i present to you the much desired Korean Voice Mod (V2). Replacing the English voice with Korean (and occasional Engrish) goodness.

SE_GUI
SE_PC
SE_NPC
SE_SS

Installation instruction:

Do NOT use quickbms with this mod, it will not work in the best scenario, and break your game in the worse.

SE_GUI:
Character creator and selection screen voice. Exctract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_GUI.

SE_PC:
Player Character's voice. Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_PC.

SE_NPC:
Non Player Character's voice, extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_NPC.

SE_SS:
Server announcer's voice. Beware, some of those announcement may be very useful if not indispensable.
Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_SS.

Changelog:
V2:
Original quality.
Add missing PvP voice and server announcement voice (not tested yet).
Smaller download.

I may have miss some voice, if that's the case just report it in that thread.

Puzzle Uncensor

I also add here my puzzle uncensor mod:

Puzzle uncensor.zip

Exctract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA\Textures. (You may have to create the last subfolder)

It seems winzip (and maybe other extracting software) have trouble extracting them, if that happen to you try with 7zip.

Korean sound provided by Naduron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eolis

Potential Patron
So CBT end soon. Just when, thanks to Eddyboy's discovery, realize there is no need to butcher the voice to make them fit in the gfpk. So, in prevision of the V2 of my Korean mod:

Extensive search of every little english voice and mercilessly replace them with awesome Korean voice.
Full quality, with no more re-sampling to make them stay in their gfpk

And other stuff i plan to do:
Music mod for the night club !
Experimentation to improve the overall quality of the game.

OBT will be fun :D.

o5119

Potential Patron
Nice find on the file sizes! Will you be uploading the new uncompressed / full version of the KR voice packs?

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
so everything else works if you simply put the files in the corresponding folders, but for some reason the puzzle doesn't work that way, still needs to be reimported :/

Eolis

Potential Patron
so everything else works if you simply put the files in the corresponding folders, but for some reason the puzzle doesn't work that way, still needs to be reimported :/

Really ? Well, when OBT will be open i'll take a look into that.

Eolis

Potential Patron
When OBT will start. This let me time to find all the voices in all packages.

*wake up, launch his computer, go take a drink, see the OBT of SB start now, spit everything out*

Well played Aria games, well played. So discard everything i said, i'll release the V2 of the korean voice mod sometime this week. (Fortunately, today is the last day of college for this week, perfect timing).

I'll look into that as soon as i have unlock some part of the first puzzle.

KDen

Potential Patron
hmm. the files you upload contain the wav files. How do I repack them? I tried the quickbms from another thread but it gives me an error about files size differences.

Eolis

Potential Patron
hmm. the files you upload contain the wav files. How do I repack them? I tried the quickbms from another thread but it gives me an error about files size differences.

Just follow the instruction in my post, quoted here for your convenience:

Installation instruction:
SE_GUI:
Character creator and selection screen voice. Exctract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_GUI.

SE_PC:
Player Character's voice. Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_PC.

SE_NPC:
Non Player Character's voice, extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_NPC.

SE_SS:
Server announcer's voice. Beware, some of those announcement may be very useful if not indispensable.
Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_SS.

KDen

Potential Patron
Huh. okay. Thank you. I guess I should have just tried it. I wouldn't have thought loose files like that would have worked. I figured that the packaged .gfpk would take precedence. :p

Eolis

Potential Patron
So, here is what i decided to work on next: nipples enhancement. Preview of some wip:

Screenshot (126).png Screenshot (127).png

It's not quite here for now, the medic is not too bad, but the whipper is way off. Also, for some reason the normal map plug in for gimp doesn't work :|.

Kelvin Liu Teik Sin

Potential Patron
Hi is SE_GUI working? I try to download it but it is not working.

Update:
It works in chrome not working in FF and IE. D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.