Scarlet Blade: Korean voice (and other minor stuff) (1 Viewer)

kusho

Potential Patron
perma ban for a "rape" joke in a game where naked chicks are being constantly pwnt by all kinds of wierd monsters is just... ridiculous.
cant believe that kind of shit happens

honestly, dont understand why should one even bother localising this game if he thinks that:
1) loli stuff should be censored cuz omg this is so pedo (why dont we censor all violence in movies than, we dont want violence IRL, do we)
2) every1 talking about rape should be perma banned... (rape is a constant theme in eastern erotic games, hentai etc. and again, talking about rape is no different than talking/performing MURDER in a game - but ofc murder is perfectly fine in the western culture)

so, in short, f*ck Area...
glad i sold all my megaphones in game, guess i could have been banned for breathing heavily in the "shout" chat

Last edited by a moderator:

Eolis

Potential Patron
Making jokes about rape, or any other traumatic event, in public is a very bad idea. You never know who's listening.

Was it a permanent ban or just temp?

As i said, it is a permanent ban.

It was account ban or IP ban too ?

Account ban. But i won't make another account, i was already wondering if i should quit SB for the same reason i quited every other Aeria game i played before: Bad P2W and scam players commercial policy. When i heard Aeria was in charge of SB i was sad indeed.

NotMe

Content Creator
As i said, it is a permanent ban.

Account ban. But i won't make another account, i was already wondering if i should quit SB for the same reason i quited every other Aeria game i played before: Bad P2W and scam players commercial policy. When i heard Aeria was in charge of SB i was sad indeed.
Well, a ban would be expected if someone with the power to do so heard you. An account ban for a first offense is a bit too much though.
But yeah, unless you were really enjoying the game, it's not worth to create another account, for those two exact reasons.

Nopi

Potential Patron
Sad that you were banned. And I agree that this company had been doing extremely bad for this game. Charging ridiculous amounts of real money just for a "chance" to win a cosmetic item, and tossing in worthless junk in those same gamble boxes. Who wants to pay 60 dollars for a HP pot? Or, who wants to pay nearly 200 bucks. Yes, you heard it right, nearly 200 bucks, for a cosmetic item. GM support in game is non existent, and gold spammers have such a strong presence that they are now ruining half of your game experience.

With so many things going on against this game, I wouldn't be surprised if it's scrapped before it even leaves beta.

On a mod related mod. Anybody knows what compression to use for the dds files? I tried a small recolor of one at dtx 5 and when I inserted it onto the folder, it disabled all of the modded files on it until I removed my edit.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
On a mod related mod. Anybody knows what compression to use for the dds files? I tried a small recolor of one at dtx 5 and when I inserted it onto the folder, it disabled all of the modded files on it until I removed my edit.

Size & Channel-Layout of the original files suggest DXT 1, RGB, 4 bits-per-pixel, no alpha, it's tested and will work. But the engine is relatively flexible and will load many more DXT Formats than only this one. I think you just made an unlucky pick ^^

Eolis

Potential Patron
Well, a ban would be expected if someone with the power to do so heard you. An account ban for a first offense is a bit too much though.
But yeah, unless you were really enjoying the game, it's not worth to create another account, for those two exact reasons.

Actually, first time i ever got a permanent ban for a rape joke. And i'm not even talking about a permanent ban over first offense ...

Strange, the worse i got with unsuported dxt compression is weird purple texture, are you sure it was the compression ?

Nopi

Potential Patron
No idea if it was the compression or not. Kinda noob at dds. I just went with what worked with me on Tera. I was trying to delete a small piece of clothing off the warehouse NPC. namely, that squareish... whatever that she has in front of her groin. Of all that outfits, that's my biggest eyesore. Havent tried again since I'm doing other things.

The method I used was to open the dds on gimp without loading mipmaps, delete the areas I think are the piece I want deleted, export as dtx 5, with generate mipmaps option on. It worked on tera, thought it'd work here. When i loaded the game, none of the mods on the folder were visible in game, including all the mods I didnt touch. Replacing the one dds I edited with the original mod got everything again to show in game.

T

thereisnocake

It would be great if there's a japanese voice pack. :D

I hope someone can provide those.

Tracido

Potential Patron
Omg, ty so much! Now if we can just get the in game loading screens uncensored it would be an actual near full enjoyable polish.

bryan76167

Potential Patron
I don't know if anyone has experimented but I sure have! I found out if you change one of the voices name for the other name It changes the voice that plays. Example, I changed the whippers hello (WH_Hi) name to the sentinels (Se_HI) and change the name SE_HI to WH_Hi and now the whipper plays the sentinels voice for hi and sentinel plays the whippers hi. If you are going to try this make an unwated folder on your desktop, move the two you want to change there, change there names to each others name and put them back safely. If you don't want a Korean voice then move it to the unwanted aswell like that you can recover it safely if you want it back one day. :D Happy experimenting!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if anyone has experimented but I sure have! I found out if you change one of the voices name for the other name It changes the voice that plays. Example, I changed the whippers hello (WH_Hi) name to the sentinels (Se_HI) and change the name SE_HI to WH_Hi and now the whipper plays the sentinels voice for hi. If you are going to try this make an unwated folder on your desktop, move the two you want to change there, change there names to each others name and put them back safely. If you don't want a Korean voice the move it to the unwanted aswell like that you can recover it safely. :D Happy experimenting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

importyper12

Just wondering, i know you said that using quickbm will break my game. So does that mean i cant use the nude mod with this sound mods? Cause i would love to use both of them!

K

KueztionX

Hi, The folders (SE_GUI, etc) have 1 archive with extensión *.gfpk. That way I can put your audio files in that .gfpk?

jammerg55

Potential Patron
Korean Voice Mod (V2)

So i present to you the much desired Korean Voice Mod (V2). Replacing the English voice with Korean (and occasional Engrish) goodness.

SE_GUI
SE_PC
SE_NPC
SE_SS

Installation instruction:

Do NOT use quickbms with this mod, it will not work in the best scenario, and break your game in the worse.

SE_GUI:
Character creator and selection screen voice. Exctract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_GUI.

SE_PC:
Player Character's voice. Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_PC.

SE_NPC:
Non Player Character's voice, extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_NPC.

SE_SS:
Server announcer's voice. Beware, some of those announcement may be very useful if not indispensable.
Extract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Snd\SE_SS.

Changelog:
V2:
Original quality.
Add missing PvP voice and server announcement voice (not tested yet).
Smaller download.

I may have miss some voice, if that's the case just report it in that thread.

Puzzle Uncensor

I also add here my puzzle uncensor mod:

Puzzle uncensor.zip

Exctract it into \AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA\Textures. (You may have to create the last subfolder)

It seems winzip (and maybe other extracting software) have trouble extracting them, if that happen to you try with 7zip.

Korean sound provided by Naduron.

does anyone still have these? The game still exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.