Ryona Videogames Poll (1 Viewer)

What is your favorite ryona game genre?

• Total voters

noice1

Potential Patron
Lita is fantastic. Lots of sexy hurracanranas. For those that don't know move names, basically it's where you jump, scissor your legs around the opponent's neck so your crotch is in their face and then fall to the mat in a rotation that sends the opponent flying. Too bad Lita never showed enough leg.

ChooSum

Potential Patron
I prefer shooter and survival horror games with lots of blood all over the place. Especially those games where there is a hot female partner and you as the main character can actually kill or torture your partner in many different ways. Fallout: New Vegas and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror(psp) are my favorites.

I don't really like fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur. Yes, the girls in these games are hot and they can be beaten up really good, but the absence of blood and to see the girls still alive and breathing at the end really turns me off. It is as if the damage inflicted to them are minor. I like to see girls being inflicted heavy damage, with blood pouring out from their bodies, and with good death scenes as the final result.

For all the loyal fans and lovers of Soul Calibur and Tekken or other fighting games, I don't mean to offend. I'm just stating how i felt about ryona. Hell, i don't even know if these count as ryona or not. Do i still belong to this community?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
No, no one here can not like Soul Calibur and survive. You must be DESTROYED!

Just kidding! It's totally fine. Ryona means different things to different people. You can't help what you like.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm just stating how i felt about ryona. Hell, i don't even know if these count as ryona or not. Do i still belong to this community?

I think that would be more guro than ryona. I'd say they're connected and we're still working on trying to define these kind of things in the wiki, but I think most of us agree ryona is a pretty broad term. Whether or not you feel you belong here is up to you and no one should be saying that you definitely don't.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I prefer shooter and survival horror games with lots of blood all over the place. Especially those games where there is a hot female partner and you as the main character can actually kill or torture your partner in many different ways. Fallout: New Vegas and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror(psp) are my favorites.

I don't really like fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur. Yes, the girls in these games are hot and they can be beaten up really good, but the absence of blood and to see the girls still alive and breathing at the end really turns me off. It is as if the damage inflicted to them are minor. I like to see girls being inflicted heavy damage, with blood pouring out from their bodies, and with good death scenes as the final result.

For all the loyal fans and lovers of Soul Calibur and Tekken or other fighting games, I don't mean to offend. I'm just stating how i felt about ryona. Hell, i don't even know if these count as ryona or not. Do i still belong to this community?

Guro is certainly your thing then, if you get turned off if the girl is still alive with "minor" damage then this place isn't exactly your paradise, but if you want to stay that's up to you.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
To each man (and woman, if there are any..<Winks>) their own heaven and to others their private hell.
I am open to the idea, I may not like it but it is still alright~
Anyway my choice is many and I feel happy with the poll, thanks!

P.S. As for grevious harm without death, erm... i feel that it doesn't make much sense either, but other than the most ridiculously impossible ones, I can still swallow them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.