What is your favourite type of ryona? (1 Viewer)

What is your favourite type of ryona?

• Total voters

Mardion

Potential Patron
Video game ryona, easily. I love being able to put sexy women into whatever situations I like, there's a lot of variety out there, and, sure, while animations and such can be limiting (...)
It's true that animations in videogames can be limited, but then again, real-life physics is also quite limiting! Some of the moves being performed in videogames would be impossible to do in reality (defying gravity, requiring super-strength or extreme agility and coordination etc) or they would result in serious injury ; yet therein they can be performed without restrains, and no matter what happens to the losing fighter she will always be ready for a new fight after opting for a rematch. I love the idea that she suffers a complete defeat each time yet she always stands ready for a new fight every single time, hoping that things will be different but ending up getting ryona'ed again... and again... and again...

with the right games, they never get old and I always try to find new ways to play them.
Yup, it's great that eventhough the moves are roughly the same, each round is different from the other. Additionally, one of the best feelings for me is re-playing an older game and finding out a new move about a character which I didn't know she had. Star Gladiator is a good example, playing against Jun was not too exhilarating as her grabs is quite boring. But when, a year or so later, I chanced upon her ground grab (an awesome camel clutch) and even later on her crouched grab (an actual facesitting!) I was more than glad I gave that game a second chance :-)

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
You're quite right, Mardion. I did mistakenly omit, though, that what I meant was that limited animations come from 2D fighters and beat 'em ups. My bad. XD You always see the same animations/sprites in those.

In 3D fighters, though, the movesets just keep getting deeper and deeper with each game (i.e. Soul Calibur, Tekken), so you're bound to discover something new with experimentation. And yes, the crazy, physics-defying moves you are referring too are a neat perk that video games are able to give us. :thumbsup: Plus, with a lot more fighting games allowing for character customization and even creation of entire characters, that makes for even more variety as far as appearances go.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
as long as a new resident evil comes out there shall be some kind of ryona.
i'm praying Rebecca Chambers gets a new game. she has been gone since 0 and 1. and just came back for DLC in RE5 and merc 3d. i need a story with "zombies" and Becca in HD. come on Capcom!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.