Ryona Audio Archive (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 31

If anyone's handy with extracting Capcom game audio files, it would be awesome if you could do Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. The voice actress of chun li voices the female character.

G

GamerZoth

what do you guys use to rips the sound off? i tried to rips sounds from online games but no luck (expecially fps game)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
what do you guys use to rips the sound off? i tried to rips sounds from online games but no luck (expecially fps game)

Extraction tools - XentaxWiki

Honestly, there are a lot of tools out there but most of them only work for specific games or engines. It's kind of a pain. Some devs add some additional layer of complexity to the way they pack/compress/store their audio files to work with certain game mechanics.

That link is a good place to start, then it's usually just a lot of googling to find out which tool is appropriate. If you're lucky, you can rip the files straight out of their archives or compressed files in a readily playable format with a descriptive file name intact. If not, you're stuck with thousands of files in some proprietary format with names like SOUND000284.ass.

RiOT

Content Creator
I should have some sound files from some of the Neo Geo KOF games. Additionally, I should potentially be able to rip whatever audio from most Neo Geo games in general, if there's interest. Just point me in the direction to go. (I have pretty much all MVS games, but the extractor doesn't work for all of them) I think I might also have some sounds from Persona 3 FES and The Last Remnant in ogg format laying around my HDD somewheres. The problem with those is that they aren't really labeled, so it'd be hard to categorize whose voices belonged to who.

Edit: Found the Last Remnant extracts. It looks like all of the audio (both english and japanese) are about 450MB. I could try lessening the size by removing certain sounds, or maybe posting the different languages in separate archives. If anyone wants these particular voices, anyway.

Last edited:

bval

Vivacious Visitor
Has anybody managed to get the voice files from Overwatch yet? I don't just mean the spoken lines; what I'm really after is the damage moans. I'd like to try my hand at making something of Mercy.

TheValtiel

Potential Patron
My favorite of all time: Heather from Silent Hill 3, sewer monster scende:

She sounds really terrified, suffering a slow, painful death without any hope of getting help.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Damn, some of them are really good!

Anyone has MK Armageddon audio files? Love Sareena's moans!

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? If so I think the female death sounds are pretty great, just me?

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Does anyone play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? If so I think the female death sounds are pretty great, just me?
i gave the game a try, it feels kind of like a chess game with character taking shot at one another. The only female I got was Jedi Guardian, she got an older womanly groan. cant wait to unlock more female heroes to see how other character sounds.

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
i gave the game a try, it feels kind of like a chess game with character taking shot at one another. The only female I got was Jedi Guardian, she got an older womanly groan. cant wait to unlock more female heroes to see how other character sounds.

That's one way of putting it although with alot less stragety then Chess :p just making sure to use special powers at the right time, have healers on standby and have enough squad power are the main things really. There's a few different KO sounds, all are more on the side of middle aged to older woman sounds. On a totally different note Darth Vader's KO sound is hilarious. It's like they took his NOOOO moment from Episode 3 and just had a blast with it.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
That's one way of putting it although with alot less stragety then Chess :p just making sure to use special powers at the right time, have healers on standby and have enough squad power are the main things really. There's a few different KO sounds, all are more on the side of middle aged to older woman sounds. On a totally different note Darth Vader's KO sound is hilarious. It's like they took his NOOOO moment from Episode 3 and just had a blast with it.
thanks, I will def check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.