1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryona Audio Archive

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by detritus, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ryonanomachine

Ryonanomachine Potential Patron

Always liked the moans from KOF girls:

Chizuru: 0:02
    Mai: 0:37
    King: 1:22

Mai KOF 13: 0:07

Yuri kof 98: 1:38

And this is an interesting video, actual VA saying various things about the character plus you can hear the normal voice of the VA sating things:

BTW, how can I got those kind of sounds? I can recorded the moans from the games but still the sound of the music, hit, etc can still be a problem. So what program or method can I use? Download the game and then using a especial program to make the proper folders appear?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. mm_mml

mm_mml Vivacious Visitor

Anyone know where to get the voice files for DOA5 characters?

3. Tonug

Tonug Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

If anyone's handy with extracting Capcom game audio files, it would be awesome if you could do Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. The voice actress of chun li voices the female character.

4. GamerZoth

GamerZoth Potential Patron

what do you guys use to rips the sound off? i tried to rips sounds from online games but no luck (expecially fps game)

5. MCL777888

MCL777888 Potential Patron

if anyone could rip sounds from Deception VI that'd be massive

6. giugo

giugo Vivacious Visitor

Found GTA V female sounds.

7. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Extraction tools - XentaxWiki

Honestly, there are a lot of tools out there but most of them only work for specific games or engines. It's kind of a pain. Some devs add some additional layer of complexity to the way they pack/compress/store their audio files to work with certain game mechanics.

That link is a good place to start, then it's usually just a lot of googling to find out which tool is appropriate. If you're lucky, you can rip the files straight out of their archives or compressed files in a readily playable format with a descriptive file name intact. If not, you're stuck with thousands of files in some proprietary format with names like SOUND000284.ass.

8. RiOT

RiOT Vivacious Visitor Content Creator

I should have some sound files from some of the Neo Geo KOF games. Additionally, I should potentially be able to rip whatever audio from most Neo Geo games in general, if there's interest. Just point me in the direction to go. (I have pretty much all MVS games, but the extractor doesn't work for all of them) I think I might also have some sounds from Persona 3 FES and The Last Remnant in ogg format laying around my HDD somewheres. The problem with those is that they aren't really labeled, so it'd be hard to categorize whose voices belonged to who.

Edit: Found the Last Remnant extracts. It looks like all of the audio (both english and japanese) are about 450MB. I could try lessening the size by removing certain sounds, or maybe posting the different languages in separate archives. If anyone wants these particular voices, anyway.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  9. droppingblocks

droppingblocks Potential Patron

10. randomguy

randomguy Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

nice work dropping. I need to learn how to get these audio bits. Asuka and Leo have some nice ones

11. MCL777888

MCL777888 Potential Patron

12. bval

bval Potential Patron

Has anybody managed to get the voice files from Overwatch yet? I don't just mean the spoken lines; what I'm really after is the damage moans. I'd like to try my hand at making something of Mercy.

Ryonaneer likes this.
  13. Pyrrha

Pyrrha Vivacious Visitor

Google pyrrha voice on youtube. U will find her voice there. Its lovely .

14. TheValtiel

TheValtiel Potential Patron

My favorite of all time: Heather from Silent Hill 3, sewer monster scende:

She sounds really terrified, suffering a slow, painful death without any hope of getting help.