What is your favourite type of ryona? (1 Viewer)

What is your favourite type of ryona?

• Total voters

onlinehero

Casual Client
So, I was simply bored and decided to make another damn poll. No seriously, I'm just curious about your tastes. At the very least, this poll will tell us what is the most popular kind of ryona. So, lets battle! When voting, only pick the option that you feel you find the most enjoyment from!

Your options are (with examples):
Videogame ryona (games/videos/still images)
Wrestling (images/videos)
Superheroines (videos/images/comics)
Other ryona with live actresses
Fiction
Anime/Hentai (videos/comics)
Ryona art (hand drawn pictures/rendered images etc)
Other, what

Other is special. If you choose that option, I would like for you to give us a description and maybe an example of what the heck you talking about.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Phew, honestly, I am unable to discern between the top two options ; wrestling ryona and videogames ryona are both equally great to me! Each in its own different way, sure, but I'd as rather watch a good f/f wrestling match as I'd play a good game for ryona. I find it the most enjoyable when I alternate between the two ; one day I'll watch wrestling videos, the other I'll be playing a wrestling game etc etc. In the end I voted for videogames, only because my enjoyment is more "purely" ryona, while real matches appeal to a greater number of my fetishes... but I love them both equally!

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
Prefer boxing/wrestling, though I'm not a fan of realistic violence that expresses the gore and bruising that comes with physical contact... I'm perfectly fine with fake action so long as it is well acted.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'm into Waist Constriction so it covers a lot of grounds from Vid games to Wrestling general Ryona art, so I had to pick other on this one really :P

onlinehero

Casual Client
Personally I picked videogame ryona, because it's basically an endless source of ryona. I have noticed that as much as I like superheroine videos, they get repetitive after you've seen many of them (they're all very similar).

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
well most superheroine ones are the same girl with blonde long hair in a supergirlish suit. I guess video games

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I love the interactivity of video games and being in total control of the heroine's fate/demise. However, exploitative camera angles are far more common in video wrestling scenarios, and I dig having a wide variety of shots of the female body contorting and bending as the protagonist suffers defeat. I'm just as big a fan of the female form as I am the psychological aspect of a girl suffering defeat.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
On reflection yeah, video games probably are my best for the same reasons as mentioned above. There is a lot of potential with video games, I just got Fraps and Vegas so I'm experimenting with Super Street Fighter AE. Might make a youtube account and post a clip. So yah, if I could change my vote it would be video games... always find the most waist contriction there anyways.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Hmmm, I was also a bit torn between wrestling and video games. In the end I picked videogame ryona mainly because while playing I have some control over the action, over how to inflict ryona on an opponent. The best ryona in my opinion can be found in the Tekken, Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter. I don't like 2D fighting games though. Their cartoonish style puts me off.

It's a shame that there are so few fighting games on PC. Dead or Alive Online on PC is really good in terms of ryona, but apart from that there's nothing else.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I personally enjoy ryona art. Their quick, and everything can turn into artwork. Video game screenshots are artwork, so is ryona wrestling. in video games your limited to the animations your given, and the camera angles too. While you cannot deny being able to play as or attacking a girl in a game is great, the artowkr for me is where I turn to the most...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I guess the reason games are my favorite is simply cause...characters I like are rarely done in art(not that I don't have some but...yeah mostly what I am not into) and while there are some good things in wrestling and super heroines mostly it's all the same insert blonde chick with no bangs here. It's a turn off for me. Least with games I can record who I want or if there is a create a character mode create what I like.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
See on one hand, the rules don't cover anything about bumping (holy crap I read them), but most places don't care much for it. On the other hand, this thread is still in the first 10 threads of this section, so... *shrug*

For me, it's definitely video game stuff. Bearhugs first and foremost, chokes and sleeper holds are nice too. Probably why one of my favourite games is Rumble Roses XX. The PS2 version is nice, I have a Codebreaker that stops the submission bar from draining, meaning you can keep submission holds on as long as you want (presuming an inactive Player 2.) But RRXX is nice too, the "bone crunch" sounds are a lot sharper and they groan in pain, and it turns into outright yelling and screaming when the submission bar shows "Danger". They also don't seem to do a whole lot to fight back, it seems, just sort of dangling there and taking it... methinks they must somewhat enjoy it...

J

Japaneseruby

I don't know... I'd have to say Fiction, simply because it gives the writer absolute freedom over not only the fate of both sides, but who is on which side, how they react/interact with each other, and even from the reader's angle there is freedom. By that, I mean that the reader is able to visualize their own unique take on the scenario, especially in cases where there is less description. Some people like deep descripts, to paint the picture for them. Others like thin descripts to make the mental image skew and change to their personal likings, yet still be accurate to what they are reading.

...Besides, fiction can be produced by anyway for much less than other media. Don't get me wrong, though. I still like having Tira and Cassandra play around with their ultimates with each other, and a good wrestling or boxing match between ladies is nice to see. Tough call, but fiction for me. :D

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Wrestling quite easily. Especially submission holds. Only problem is with games, there's a limited amount with what I could do. And trying to find vids that cater to my tastes is impossible. Either I didn't like the outfits or the choreography. Or both.

Then I found Daz3d studio.....

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Wrestling quite easily. Especially submission holds. Only problem is with games, there's a limited amount with what I could do. And trying to find vids that cater to my tastes is impossible. Either I didn't like the outfits or the choreography. Or both.

Then I found Daz3d studio.....

Amen to that!

Squasher

Potential Patron
Videogame. I don't think a real girl could survive being squeezed and twisted by a slime or crushed by giants. <3

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Wrestling for sure. Maybe the faking the KO thing is pretty hot for me. Video games comes in close second but I feel like I haven't found a perfect ryona game just yet; the limited animations is fairly restricting.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Video game ryona, easily. I love being able to put sexy women into whatever situations I like, there's a lot of variety out there, and, sure, while animations and such can be limiting, with the right games, they never get old and I always try to find new ways to play them.

If I had to pick a second place, it'd be sexy, decently acted superheroine ryona. It's really a mixed bag out there, but when you find a good vid, it's quite satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.