Kargan3033

Club Regular
I absolutely love Tower of Doom spot. Very creative and extremely painful. And the table bump on Reiko was superb. It's sad to see her go. Now how is Sakura going to defend herself against Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix? They're going to brutally destroy her. I don't see Sakura winning this match.

I agree unless Sakura pulls a chesse victory, basicly letting Kong and Beth duke it out and then pulls a sneak attack on who ever is left over after Kong and Beth have it out between them.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I agree unless Sakura pulls a chesse victory, basicly letting Kong and Beth duke it out and then pulls a sneak attack on who ever is left over after Kong and Beth have it out between them.
Good point though. Sakura's chances of winning is slim to none. The only way I can see her winning is having Kong and Beth go at each other, where each other down and Sakura takes advantage. But even so, she took quite a beating since the start of the match. Don't see how she can fight back, against two talented wrestlers.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Quite a beating, kirakuya1101? Dude, she was the #1 entrant of the match and almost everyone who entered the ring either beat her to oblivion or delivered some of their signatures or best moves to her. She took a 'hell of a beating', rather than 'quite a beating.'

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Quite a beating, kirakuya1101? Dude, she was the #1 entrant of the match and almost everyone who entered the ring either beat her to oblivion or delivered some of their signatures or best moves to her. She took a 'hell of a beating', rather than 'quite a beating.'
Yes, CaptainDandruff. You're right. My mistake. She took a 'hell of a beating'. Better? lol. Anyway, yes. She came in at #1, which meant that, mathematically, she has the worst odds for winning the match. Granted she was able to outlast twenty-seven other competitors, but sure as hell came with a price. I can't imagine how many strikes, throws and holds she had took since the beginning.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Good point though. Sakura's chances of winning is slim to none. The only way I can see her winning is having Kong and Beth go at each other, where each other down and Sakura takes advantage. But even so, she took quite a beating since the start of the match. Don't see how she can fight back, against two talented wrestlers.

Good point but who knows what Code Red has planed, maybe there will me a mystry guest star to enter the ring, all in all I have to say this is one of the first Ryona stories I have read and so far it is the best one I have read in this sub forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, CaptainDandruff. You're right. My mistake. She took a 'hell of a beating'. Better? lol. Anyway, yes. She came in at #1, which meant that, mathematically, she has the worst odds for winning the match. Granted she was able to outlast twenty-seven other competitors, but sure as hell came with a price. I can't imagine how many strikes, throws and holds she had took since the beginning.

You do make a good point on that, there were a few times in the story where I thought her spine should have been snapped like a dead, dry twig or suffer from majorly broken bones, but still it's a good story and if like I said Sakura pulls a cheese victory it might come at a very high price, maybe even death.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Good point but who knows what Code Red has planed, maybe there will me a mystry guest star to enter the ring, all in all I have to say this is one of the first Ryona stories I have read and so far it is the best one I have read in this sub forum.
A mystery guest star sounds like a cop out, if you ask me. I'm guessing that there won't be any more interference in this match. If someone does interfere, I believe it would make this win kind of a wash, completely undeserving.

And I also agree. I've read a ton of Ryona stories in this forum, but the Ryona Rumble by Code Red has to be the best story I've ever read. The action and well-detailed scenes of the characters suffering (especially Sakura) really knocked my socks off.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
You do make a good point on that, there were a few times in the story where I thought her spine should have been snapped like a dead, dry twig or suffer from majorly broken bones, but still it's a good story and if like I said Sakura pulls a cheese victory it might come at a very high price, maybe even death.

Broken bones, concussions, back fractures, I'm amazed that Sakura Hagiwara is still in one piece and still in this match. I swear to God Ii have no idea how many bumps that poor girl has took throughout this match. I would dare someone to go through this whole story and count how many times Sakura has been hit with a strike, throw or a hold.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A mystery guest star sounds like a cop out, if you ask me. I'm guessing that there won't be any more interference in this match. If someone does interfere, I believe it would make this win kind of a wash, completely undeserving.

You make a good point but after the shit kicking Sakura took can you honestly say that she has a real or beileveable chance of winning this match?

And I also agree. I've read a ton of Ryona stories in this forum, but the Ryona Rumble by Code Red has to be the best story I've ever read. The action and well-detailed scenes of the characters suffering (especially Sakura) really knocked my socks off.

Well said and so damn true but that's not to take away from the other writers here, they do good work but Code Red takes it to a higher standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Broken bones, concussions, back fractures, I'm amazed that Sakura Hagiwara is still in one piece and still in this match. I swear to God Ii have no idea how many bumps that poor girl has took throughout this match. I would dare someone to go through this whole story and count how many times Sakura has been hit with a strike, throw or a hold.

Good point if this had been real life she would be in the hospital with crippling, life long debilatating injuries or the moruge by now.

You know what I think I may have discovered Sakura's secret, she's not into this to prove how tough she is but she's in it because she is a masocistic pain slut.

Think about about it, if that were not so then WHY is she doing everything she can to stay in the match and let herself get beaten bloody? LOL

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
You make a good point but after the shit kicking Sakura took can you honestly say that she has a real or beileveable chance of winning this match?
I totally understand. Getting her ass handed to her and being beaten by almost all of the competitors for over an hour makes her less likely to win the match. I said earlier that her chances are slim. However, anything's possible. It's unlikely, but who knows? Code Red might surprise us with the next chapter. And I can't wait for it.

Indeed, Code Red has raised the bar for Ryona stories in terms of quality and quantity.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I totally understand. Getting her ass handed to her and being beaten by almost all of the competitors for over an hour makes her less likely to win the match.
I agree, in a *Normal* fight some one taking that much of a shit kicking is not going to be kicking to much ass
And I can't wait for it.
This is why I wish Mistress Helga Hertz was standing behind Code Red with a whip

Indeed, Code Red has raised the bar for Ryona stories in terms of quality and quantity.

That he does, so much so he is the main insperation for a story I'm doing in the world setting I am also working on.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Good point if this had been real life she would be in the hospital with crippling, life long debilatating injuries or the moruge by now.

You know what I think I may have discovered Sakura's secret, she's not into this to prove how tough she is but she's in it because she is a masocistic pain slut.

Think about about it, if that were not so then WHY is she doing everything she can to stay in the match and let herself get beaten bloody? LOL
Well according to the anime, Wanna Be The Strongest In The World, her goal is to become the strongest wrestler ever. Perhaps winning this match will be a great step toward her goal. Okay sure, so she has spent the whole match being treated like a rag doll. However, she has saved herself from elimination a number of times AND she has outlasted 27 other competitors. Two more to go. I don't think she loves taking this kind of punishment, but she has to in order to win.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well according to the anime, Wanna Be The Strongest In The World, her goal is to become the strongest wrestler ever. Perhaps winning this match will be a great step toward her goal. Okay sure, so she has spent the whole match being treated like a rag doll. However, she has saved herself from elimination a number of times AND she has outlasted 27 other competitors. Two more to go. I don't think she loves taking this kind of punishment, but she has to in order to win.

I hear what you are saying but still you have to wonder about her some times :-)

All in all I can't wait to see what Code Red comes up with for the ender of this fine story.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I hear what you are saying but still you have to wonder about her some times :-)

All in all I can't wait to see what Code Red comes up with for the ender of this fine story.
Neither can I. I guarantee you that if Sakura wins this match, no one can argue that she doesn't deserve it. The poor girl is going through hell just to be one of the last three standing. It would be a shame if makes it to the final two and loses in the end. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Neither can I. I guarantee you that if Sakura wins this match, no one can argue that she doesn't deserve it. The poor girl is going through hell just to be one of the last three standing. It would be a shame if makes it to the final two and loses in the end. But we'll just have to wait and see.

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you that Sakura DOES deserve to win but after the beating she has taken the chance of her winning would be very low.

But who knows maybe Code Red can spin up her wining the match in a well done and beileveable way given how good he is at writing this fine story

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so you consider Sakura Hagiwara 'normal?' LOL. Well she has endured the "Hell of Hundred Throws" during the show...

Good point but all in all Code Red has writen this fine story as close to *Real* life as far as this type of Ryona story goes so it's hard to see how close to a beileveable ending he will go for or how much of an unrealistic but highly entertaining ending this story will have.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I understand what you are saying and I agree with you that Sakura DOES deserve to win but after the beating she has taken the chance of her winning would be very low.

But who knows maybe Code Red can spin up her wining the match in a well done and beileveable way given how good he is at writing this fine story
Very low indeed. But none of the less, she still has a chance. One of my coaches told me "As long our chance of winning is 0%, it's too early to give up." It's safe to say that Sakura's chance of winning is almost at 0%, but anything can happen.

A 'beileveable' way you say, Kargan3033? What do you think is going to happen? Just curious...

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Very low indeed. But none of the less, she still has a chance. One of my coaches told me "As long our chance of winning is 0%, it's too early to give up." It's safe to say that Sakura's chance of winning is almost at 0%, but anything can happen.
True words, kirakuya1101. Sakura shouldn't give up now. She's still in the match, so she still has a chance. Given that her final two opponents are two of the strongest wrestlers in history, but I think she'll be just fine...

Or perhaps Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong will brutally destroy poor Sakura and break every bone in her body before throwing her out.

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Good point and don't worry I'm not giving up on any of the gals in this fine story but looking at it from a so called *Realistic* POV I would have to say that Sakura is pretty much done for

A 'beileveable' way you say, Kargan3033? What do you think is going to happen? Just curious...

Hard to say really but from a *Beileveable* POV I wuld have to say that Sakura is done for, it's only a matter of who gets to her first, Kong or Beth then it'll be Kong who wins it since she is pretty much *Fresh* as far as fighters go because she was the lastone into the match while Beth and Skaura have been worn down.

- - - Updated - - -

True words, kirakuya1101. Sakura shouldn't give up now. She's still in the match, so she still has a chance. Given that her final two opponents are two of the strongest wrestlers in history, but I think she'll be just fine...

Given what I have seen in real life I would have to say that I agree with you that Sakura has a *slim* chance of winning, better a *Slim* chance then no chance at all

Or perhaps Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong will brutally destroy poor Sakura and break every bone in her body before throwing her out.

This is true, it all depends on how sadistic Code Red is towarks Sakura the pain slut.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Hard to say really but from a *Beileveable* POV I wuld have to say that Sakura is done for, it's only a matter of who gets to her first, Kong or Beth then it'll be Kong who wins it since she is pretty much *Fresh* as far as fighters go because she was the lastone into the match while Beth and Skaura have been worn down.
That sounds believable to me. For me, I would say that Awesome Kong would convince Beth Phoenix to work on Sakura for a little bit more and throw her out so it would be them as the final two. But in the process of eliminating Sakura, Awesome Kong will backstab her partner and eliminate her to win the match. That's believable right?

Either way, I think we can all come to a consensus that Sakura Hagiwara is not going to win this match. I think after this story is done, I'm going to reread the story and make a list of all the bumps she had took. I believe we are passed the 100 or 200 mark. So many bumps in one match. You can call her a pain slut, a tough chick, or just lucky. One should not be standing or be able to fight after enduring so much punishment.

All I can say is "Good luck, Sakura." If she wins, we'll be celebrating like crazy. If not, we'll send her to the emergency room at the end of the match.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
That sounds believable to me. For me, I would say that Awesome Kong would convince Beth Phoenix to work on Sakura for a little bit more and throw her out so it would be them as the final two. But in the process of eliminating Sakura, Awesome Kong will backstab her partner and eliminate her to win the match. That's believable right?

Very much so, I have no doubts that there will be a bit of backstabing between Beth and Kong given that the story is loaded with backstabing

Either way, I think we can all come to a consensus that Sakura Hagiwara is not going to win this match. I think after this story is done, I'm going to reread the story and make a list of all the bumps she had took. I believe we are passed the 100 or 200 mark. So many bumps in one match. You can call her a pain slut, a tough chick, or just lucky. One should not be standing or be able to fight after enduring so much punishment.

This true she had taken a beating no doubts about that but you never know Sakura might rage fuck the other two gals and die of massive heart/body failure after that.

All I can say is "Good luck, Sakura." If she wins, we'll be celebrating like crazy. If not, we'll send her to the emergency room at the end of the match.

Well said and so damn true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.