kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
As long as I get better, that's all that matters to me.
And you are getting better Code Red. So much better with each chapter. I didn't care if you posted fifty of these or a hundred of them. Every other week, I always look forward to you posting the pictures for your incredible story. I really can't put my finger on what make these pictures so special. Perhaps it's the angles you decided to shoot them at or how amazing the characters look or the way we get to see each move done with good, quality ryona from you. Absolutely stunning job. Even the portion of Sakura getting destroyed by White Lotus put a smile on my face. I commend you on such tremendous work.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Even the portion of Sakura getting destroyed by White Lotus put a smile on my face.
Same here. Though I'll admit that I was disappointed that only one move was done to Sakura in this whole chapter. White Lotus had superhuman strength, according to the description in the chapter. So I would've like to see what would happen if Sakura was on a receiving end of a more powerful move delivered by White Lotus. Not powerful enough to kill her, but at least leave her devastated in the middle of the ring.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Though I'll admit that I was disappointed that only one move was done to Sakura in this whole chapter. White Lotus had superhuman strength, according to the description in the chapter. So I would've like to see what would happen if Sakura was on a receiving end of a more powerful move delivered by White Lotus. Not powerful enough to kill her, but at least leave her devastated in the middle of the ring.
Come on Cap. Let's be real. If you take White Lotus and have her do some power throw (like a powerbomb for example), because of her stength that would cause significant injuries to Sakura or even destroy the ring entirely. I know we all like to see Sakura get decimated, but I also love the fact that Code Red kept the story as realistic as possible. That's what I love about it. Besides that hard Irish Whip to the corner is enough to do some damage to Sakura. At least it wasn't a total loss. Fascinating to have someone with super powers in the same competition as regular human athletes. Only in stories such as these.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
It's going to get even more interesting from here on out.
Oh you think? Lol. I know it will be. This chapter was really good as well. A lot of action on both Sakura and Tina, even Tara who got what was coming to her. It's so like Tara to pic on the weak and injured instead of going after the stronger opponents. As I watched the moves she was doing on Sakura, I was like, goddammit give her a break will ya.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
It's so like Tara to pic on the weak and injured instead of going after the stronger opponents. As I watched the moves she was doing on Sakura, I was like, goddammit give her a break will ya.
That's Tara for you. But it's who she was in TNA. The moves she did on Sakura were absolutely amazing. I loved them all. The powerbomb into the turnbuckle looked a little off, but I guess that's the limitations of the game. The Spider's Web slam on Sakura was my favorite. The way she picked Sakrua off of the ground like a helpless rag doll was awesome. And the slam was very impacting. Even the moonsault at the end was icing on the cake.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Even the moonsault at the end was icing on the cake.
Indeed it was. Sakura was wide open and Tara took her best shot, right in the belly. But the way Sakura had her hand on her stomach and cringing in pain was fabulous. She's in a lot of pain right now for being in that brutal match for so long. Can't wait to see the next set of pictures for the tenth chapter. I have a feeling that it is bound to be big and one of your best works ever.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
That I cannot wait for as well. I reread the chapter earlier and it's pretty long. Besides that and 3 competitors get eliminated at the same time, there is also something else I'm excited about. That is the 2-on-1 assault on poor Sakura Hagiwara from Beth and Tara. That is going to be EPICCCCCCCCCC!

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Well everyone, here they are. Chapter 10 pics have been posted on this site and on my DeviantArt page. This chapter took me quite a while, and the reason is because this chapter has the most pics so far. About 170 images to be exact. Yes it was a lot of effort, but I had a lot of fun making these pics for my story, especially the 2-on-1 part on Sakura, which I'm sure everyone's anticipating. I hope I didn't disappoint. Enjoy the pics everyone. I sure did.

Again, any comments/criticism is most appreciated, no matter how small.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Well everyone, here they are. Chapter 10 pics have been posted on this site and on my DeviantArt page. This chapter took me quite a while, and the reason is because this chapter has the most pics so far. About 170 images to be exact. Yes it was a lot of effort, but I had a lot of fun making these pics for my story, especially the 2-on-1 part on Sakura, which I'm sure everyone's anticipating. I hope I didn't disappoint. Enjoy the pics everyone. I sure did.
You have outdone yourself my friend. 170 big ones. I can only imagine how long it must've took you to get everything in from putting the descriptions, tags, etc. But I speak for everyone when I say that you did a hell of a job. Hats off to you. All of your hard work has definitely paid off. I can't thank you enough for all you have done. I'm glad you had making these pics. I know I'm not the only one who enjoys them as well.

So many great things to say about the pictures for the tenth chapter. But I'm saving all of my praise for the Sakura Hagiwara part, where she was assaulted by both Tara and Beth. You're right. We were all highly anticipating this part. We wanted to see how you were going to make those two wrestlers demolish poor Sakura. Needless to say that you put on a great show. Wonderful choice of angles and way to show not only the dominance of Tara and Beth, but also Sakura in an enormous amount of pain. I love each and every bit of that part. Once again, awesome job.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
So many great things to say about the pictures for the tenth chapter. But I'm saving all of my praise for the Sakura Hagiwara part, where she was assaulted by both Tara and Beth. You're right. We were all highly anticipating this part. We wanted to see how you were going to make those two wrestlers demolish poor Sakura. Needless to say that you put on a great show. Wonderful choice of angles and way to show not only the dominance of Tara and Beth, but also Sakura in an enormous amount of pain. I love each and every bit of that part. Once again, awesome job.
That's my favorite part. I love the way Tara and Beth went back and forth, exchanging moves to Sakura. It's like they are trying to outdo each other, either slam her harder to the ground or have more style on their side. But either way, it was great for all of us to see Sakura on the receiving end of that hellacious burial. After the first three moves, she shouldn't even be moving or conscious. Hell, she should've been dead or at least unable to fight back.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I reread this chapter twice because it's so good and it's one of my favorites. If you hadn't figured it out by now, we pretty much are addicted to that clinic that Beth and Tara put on for us. It is so far the best part of the storybook images you have for use. Almost 100 pictures of Sakura Hagiwara getting the shit beaten out of her. And I love every single one of them. Man, I cannot wait for the next time you have Sakura in that same scenario of everyone beating her up ruthlessly and without restraint.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Well O0o.o0O, every chapter in this story has Sakura getting beaten up. Sometimes it's just one character and other times we have multiple characters taking their shots on Sakura. The point is that this is that this entire story is based on Sakura Hagiwara ryona. From the beginning of the match to the end, Code Red has given us so many opportunities to see Sakura on the receiving end of some of the most devastating strikes, throws and holds in professional wrestling. We are getting a special treat of Code Red taking the time to give us visual aids of his best story. That's what I call dedication to the max.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Every chapter in this story has Sakura getting beaten up. Sometimes it's just one character and other times we have multiple characters taking their shots on Sakura. The point is that this is that this entire story is based on Sakura Hagiwara ryona. From the beginning of the match to the end, Code Red has given us so many opportunities to see Sakura on the receiving end of some of the most devastating strikes, throws and holds in professional wrestling. We are getting a special treat of Code Red taking the time to give us visual aids of his best story. That's what I call dedication to the max.
I couldn't agree more so. The more opportunities to see Sakura Hagiwara on the receiving end of this kind of beatdown, the better. I so cannot wait for the next chapter. These next two weeks of waiting are going to drive me crazy.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone. I just want to thank all of you for your support and feedback. Thank you for your patience as well. With that being said, I have already posted the pics for Chapter 11. Hope you enjoy them. Again, you comments/criticism is always appreciated and warmly welcomed. I always enjoy the feedback you all have given me. It really means a lot to me. Thanks to all of you.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Again, you have done a fantastic job with these pictures Code Red. Amazing. When I saw the first picture of Gail Kim with the TNA belt around her waist, I was thinking 'My God, I can't believe it!' Looks just like the real thing. And not only that, but great choices of moves you had Gail perform on Sakura. Very unique and of course, ultimately painful. Excellent work.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I love the part where Gail spears Sakura in half, or at least almost does. The way Sakura reacted looked like it hurt a lot. And I also really liked the double knees to the back of Sakura. Man, hasn't her back/stomach taken enough abuse already?

Nah! lol

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Man, hasn't her back/stomach taken enough abuse already?
Dude, I can never get tired of abusing Sakura Hagiwara. Whether it's a shot to her belly, her back, her arms, her legs, or her head, seeing her in pain is always fun. She's one of my favorite characters for ryona purposes. Awesome job with these pics once again Code Red. I can tell you worked hard to give us such artwork. Nice work on Gail Kim. Think her hair is a bit longer than what I'm seeing, but I guess that's the limitations from the game.

Me personally, I love the Happy Ending neckbreaker Gail gave to Sakura. Such an impactful move. Without her arms, Sakura can't cushion her fall when she hits the mat. Then again, that's a huge fall and more damage to her neck and back. I love it all of the moves done to her, but this one in particular is my favorite; especially the image at the end where she lays unconsciously in the middle of the ring. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Me personally, I love the Happy Ending neckbreaker Gail gave to Sakura. Such an impactful move. Without her arms, Sakura can't cushion her fall when she hits the mat. Then again, that's a huge fall and more damage to her neck and back. I love it all of the moves done to her, but this one in particular is my favorite; especially the image at the end where she lays unconsciously in the middle of the ring. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous.
Poor Sakura looks so hot when she's like that. Such a beautiful body to destroy and toss around like a beaten up rag doll. I sure love to take Sakura to Suplex City and show her the many different kinds of suplexes in the world of professional wrestling. I bet after about 10 or so, her back would be broken. Then again, even a broken back wouldn't stop me from kicking her ass. :D

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. Chapter 12 pics have already posted. I had a lot of fun making these pics and I hope you enjoy them as well. Before any of you ask, unfortunately there is no double submission holds in the video game. So I had to take the pics using multiple angles to make it look like there are multiple submission holds on Sakura, but you can only see one of the competitors. But please let me know what you think of it. Any kind of feedback is always helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.