Ryona Like It Should Be! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ryonagod
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

Ryonagod

What-eup peeps! RG here given you the only thing pervs like us (or "curious" fanbase XP) came to look at; Hard. Core. RYONA!!! Problem is nowadays people think just basic "belly punching" or "wrestling" is considered good ryona- I consider it #@$% ! Seriously! We want ryona, and actual good ryona! Am I right? *asks director* I am right, right sir? Director: I don't even know you! Me: Good. Thanks sir. *turns back to computer* Anyway as I was saying, on my threat here, i'll give you peeps what we really wanna see- Ryona! In this thread, feel free to post links, vids, etc. of ACTUAL RYONA, and the good kind not crappy stuff. Just to demonstrate, please refer to the following links for example. And please visit a rather good friend of mine on Youtube named ArrerRedemption. He is a profound and actual Ryona Expert with vids: WATCH THEM AND YOU WON'T REGRET T_T!!!! He even has his own blog site! Visit it sometime!!! And for some more goodiness, here's a link to a few other interesting Death Scene vids. Feel free to post on here if your a hardcore fan, or have a GOOD Death Scene /Ryona vid to post! Demento 24 Death Scenes - 33 Possible Ways to Die! - YouTube

E

endofallthings

Looking forward to this thread - I'm sure there is room for all tastes of Ryona, but I too have an interest for the more 'crunchy' (in every way) material. Quick query - are you wanting only links to videos in this thread or are images and fiction cool too?

R

Ryonagod

majority wise, Vids here. Only allowing pics that are comic-styled or part of a series of pics. Vids make the ryona though, which is why they're more preferred ^^.

Also on that same note, here's some INTERESTING deaths/ryona from, believe it or not, a tomb raider game! Finally found someone who posts this stuff. I outta consider getting a youtube account...Tomb Raider - Best Death Scenes 18+ (Lara's Brutal Dying) 1080p - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Carcin

Potential Patron
I'm in the same boat, I much prefer guro to boring ryona, but Tomb Raider didn't really do anything for me. There was still very little ingenuity in the deaths. Lots of reused ones, lots of bad clipping with small spurts of blood that was meant to look like impalement/stabbing. Wish we could have had some Dead Space style dismemberment.

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
The 2013 Tomb Raider deaths are honestly brutal, but I do hope there are at least mods with shorts for the costume out there. Lara really loses something if there's a lack of no-pants Tomb Raiders

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.