Ryona Audio Archive (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I would rather do it privately, person to person. Just a personal preference. Send me a PM if you want. Thanks.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Sent you a reply. Anyone else interested, go ahead and send me a PM and I will get you access to my Skydrive so you can download it from there. Thanks.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
No problem, man. I will look into getting No One Lives Forever and see if I can extract some of the audio. Take care.

Edit: I got them. Check your email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Elnalter, send me a pm and I will get you like 3000 sound files. They aren't the same as the ones that the OP has posted up, but they are pretty good regardless. I am sure there would be at least some that you would enjoy. Take care.

D

Deleted member 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_YJOiov-k

I came across this awesome video from DAnonymous and I'm wondering, anyone know where the sounds at 2:15 are from? I've never heard such brutal hits from Chun Li in SSF4. I checked MvC3 and SFxT and it doesnt seem like theyre from there either. Or maybe they are? Any ideas?

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hmm, not really sure. Definitely sounds like Laura Bailey, though. She plays so many different roles across games, it might be tough to find if the creator of that video decided to go outside SF for her sounds. She has been in more brutal games, like Gears of War multiplayer as Alex Brand. I don't think its from there, but I can't be positive. I used to have all the Gears of War 3/Judgement sounds, but deleted them like an idiot a while back, lol.

Actually, what about Helena Harper sounds from Resident Evil 6? Could be from there.

Either way, it's from something on this list:

Laura Bailey - IMDb

Hopefully someone else recognizes the sounds and can help you better. Take care.

D

Deleted member 31

Hmm, not really sure. Definitely sounds like Laura Bailey, though. She plays so many different roles across games, it might be tough to find if the creator of that video decided to go outside SF for her sounds. She has been in more brutal games, like Gears of War multiplayer as Alex Brand. I don't think its from there, but I can't be positive. I used to have all the Gears of War 3/Judgement sounds, but deleted them like an idiot a while back, lol.

Actually, what about Helena Harper sounds from Resident Evil 6? Could be from there.

Either way, it's from something on this list:

Laura Bailey - IMDb

Hopefully someone else recognizes the sounds and can help you better. Take care.

haha thanks man. Yeah it's definitely Laura Bailey. I checked League of Legends first and found these. She plays Akali and the 4 death sounds here are awesome and very Chun Li esque!

>>>>LOL AUDIO FILES<<<< will update for more111

I'm going to check out Helena Harper's stuff next. I figure it's either Helena Harper, Pyrrha from Soul Calibur V or Christie from DOAV.

edit: Yep it definitely sounds like it's Helena from RE6. Now how to rip those sounds from the game!

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I actually tried to figure out how to extract RE6 audio a few months ago. It seems like all the tools that used to be available have been taken down. The links all seem to be dead now. Let me know if you figure it out because there are some nice sounds in RE6. It has like 6 different languages as well, each with their own set of voice work.

D

Deleted member 31

Yeah, I actually tried to figure out how to extract RE6 audio a few months ago. It seems like all the tools that used to be available have been taken down. The links all seem to be dead now. Let me know if you figure it out because there are some nice sounds in RE6. It has like 6 different languages as well, each with their own set of voice work.

For sure. Gonna do some searching myself.

Zombiedumdum

Potential Patron
Oh, long ago i wanted to montage some Resident Evil ryona videos but haven't found any sounds ripped and had no luck in extracting them myself. This thread is like treasure chest. Maybe I can finally do it.
Those rasklapanje death gagging sounds are awesome. [ ãƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ§Ã£ƒŠ ] Resident Evil 6 - Rasklapanje Choking Sound Ryona Compilation 1 - YouTube
And like Rag40 said, that awesomness multiplies on 6 languages Resident Evil 6 - Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. Mod - Multilanguage Deaths [Rasklapanje] - YouTube
That wish came to me after watching this vid https://mega.co.nz/#!J8wVSQAR!BAHg3OQVJWM6LJxBR9zptoatdKo_OHAtS_63B4Wxnqw

H

Hypekills

Warface (on steam) has some pretty good female death/hurt sounds. Metro last light Anna DLC has some awesome sounds as well... Was there a way to rip these sounds? I know it's a long shot but..

X

XBETON0L

Heya thread. New here, and this is the thread which attracted me to this site.

I don't mean to be abrasive, but none of the links are working. Mediafire and several hosting sites have very sketchy policies, and MF is especially good for attracting and adhering to copyright takedowns.

If anyone has an idea of where to get these SFX, I'm more than happy to help share and preserve this collection of sounds. At least for as long as I can. Just point me in the right direction.

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Always liked the moans from KOF girls:

Chizuru: 0:02
Mai: 0:37
King: 1:22

Mai KOF 13: 0:07

Yuri kof 98: 1:38

And this is an interesting video, actual VA saying various things about the character plus you can hear the normal voice of the VA sating things:

BTW, how can I got those kind of sounds? I can recorded the moans from the games but still the sound of the music, hit, etc can still be a problem. So what program or method can I use? Download the game and then using a especial program to make the proper folders appear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.