Ryona Audio Archive (2 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hm, i have saved a lot of Lara Croft sounds from Anniversary that i am planning on using in some games, if i ever get around to finishing them. i will try to upload them somewhere for sharing.

derkaderb123

Potential Patron
I have every single moan from Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary, as well as all the girl moans from LOCO (Land of Chaos Online). I'll upload them soon. I'll have more when I get my new computer.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I've just put it off to the side for now. Interest in it didn't seem particularly high when I first posted it.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Ahh! I remember doing something like this when I was younger. Not so much for ryona, but for fake commericals with the Rumble Roses girls. It was in fact a really fun project to do...sorry to hear about the total lack of feedback. Sometimes you just got to do something that noone else wants, but only you want. When I was younger I ripped ALOT of audio files. I'm used to just use PSound for such things.

hmm, this would be a great time to be on AIM again...!

B

bernie1066

This is a great idea and really would be useful ... though tough from a project mgmt standpoint because of large amounts of data. How about some tutorials on sound ripping to get others started? thanks!

D

Deleted member 31

I just saw this thread for the first time. I really like the idea. Do we just upload the files on a hosting site?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
If you guys want to contribute to it, go ahead and host them however you want and I'll put add them into the first post giving you credit.

Note about the Jade Empire sounds, there are a lot of blank sound files in there for some reason. I should have gone through and weeded them out, I apologize. However, also note that you should open them in a sound editing program and not a media player of sorts, as they tend to chop off the beginning and end of sound files for crossfading or eliminating silences between tracks. Seeing as the sounds are very short as it is, it might sound like it's been cut off.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
It's interesting sometimes. I remember going though the Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role files and many of the audio files were shorten versions of full files. Such as I could find a file for "Cause Stone Cold Said So!" would only go to "Cause Sto" and stop there. And then the later files would go "Cause Ston" and keep going like that. It's weird sometimes, how programs work...

onlinehero

Casual Client
SC4 Taki ryona voices (English and Japanise):

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

There's also a squeezing/bonecrushing/bearhug sound in same folder in case someone needs such.

I noticed that Soul Calibur 4 voices can be recorded quite easily with Audacity by connecting Xbox360/PS3 audio plug into PC's mic/line in port. In options menu mute all other sounds except character voices and select the language you want. Then go to training mode and versus, and select some mute character as an damage inflictor (Darth Vader is very good). After that just start beating the shit out the character you want to record, and capture everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
nice, i do not have an xbox couldyou do some for (english for them) xcassandra xainghua seung mina and talim

onlinehero

Casual Client
nice, i do not have an xbox couldyou do some for (english for them) xcassandra xainghua seung mina and talim

Was this directed to me personally? Actually Vader is PS3 exclusive, so if you have PS3 version you can record them yourself as well (you don't need to buy dlc or anything). I mean that is why I posted that info, so that everyone could record voices they want.

I know how you feel though: it would be nice if someone would help you out for the video making process right? I haven't had time to even record my own videos this month, and it's starting to look like I won't any time for myself until christmass holiday. If you can wait for holidays, I can record you voices for those characters, but not before that. Sorry :(

If you don't need all of them at once, I can try recording some of them if you can tell me what character voice you need the most and with what language.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I don't really need them fast. I just wanted them for more future wrestling sets for the 2009 game(that feature an individual target where I play with the camera.) I know how you feel too. been slowly working on a new set to release.

onlinehero

Casual Client
I think you have mistaken, and every girl has 6 normal damage voices & 5 heavy damage voices. Of course it maybe that some characters have more voices and I have therefore missed something but I don't think so. Are the voices still useable?

elzee

Potential Patron
Anyone can dump damage voices in DOA4? I'm making an voice patch for DOA2.

Anyone can dump damage voices in DOA4?
I'm making an voice patch for DOA2, and it's almost complete now.
But I have no DOA4 characters' voices files except Ayane.Any one help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.