Ryona Audio Archive (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hey Y'all, I remember finding an archive with a leaked set of DotA2 voice clips from multiple characters. I can't find that right now but I'll link to the voice work samples on youtube. The pain/death clips in different areas but I'll try. Quite some voice talent here; I believe Windrunner and Lina are voiced by the same person as Zoey from L4D?

Crystal Maiden - 3:57ish

Queen of Pain - 6:40

Lina, The Slayer - 4:26

Windrunner - 3:23

Enchantress - 4:15

Drow Ranger - 3:58

Last edited by a moderator:

mayshiranuifainted

Potential Patron
I've been collecting some female "fainting sighs" and joined them togheter in one rar. I hope you enjoy it! I love fainting women and find these moaning sounds incredibly erotic. I really hope you can make something cool with them. I trust in your creativity and skills!! ;-)

To download the file: faintpack.rar

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I didn't know this thread was here before lol, but yeah most of the MU ones are dead.

And I would freaking put up some diablo III ones but I can't ******* find them lol(I'm going crazy over finding these ones). They don't name their sounds so I'd have to surf through 60000+ audio files. I haven't even found any of the combat sounds yet, only english dialogue.

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
It's amazing what you can stumble upon on your computer! I just found I have an audio loop of B. Orchid's moans from Killer Instinct (Arcade version) that lasts about a minute. I figured I might as well share it. It's too damn sexy not to.

orchidmoan.mp3

HaquaFan

Casual Client
The DH's are awesome, used em in my latest VF videos.

Well that explains a lot lol, I was like wondering the whole time who's voice it was cause it sounded so familiar !! People who played VF might notice that the voice damage for the game is lacking.

TheHumbleFellow

Potential Patron
Sorry to revive an old topic, but does anyone have ryona sounds from Tomb Raider anniversary? I'm specifically looking for the drowning noises.

Morgion

Potential Patron
Wow what a great thread! I didnt know it existed. I dont know if the extraction tools linked will let me do so but ill see if it works for some games i have in mind. Notably, i love how kos-mos sounds in xenosaga when she is crit, bu i think thats already up at the sound resource website. But some of the get hit sounds in the neptunia series is also nice (and not done yet qq). One of my personal faves is when purple heart dies in battle she says "i cant feel my body" in a tone that just perfectly oozes in pain, exhaustion, fear, and her usual just plain sexy voice.

Ill see if i can share when im at my cpu.

D

Deleted member 31

Any chance somebody could upload Taki's japanese and english voice files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.