Ryona Audio Archive (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I was wondering how you record footage. I got one the other day and I find when I try to edit MP4's in Sony Vegas, it kills my performance.

I recorded my clips in M2TS format, but I haven't used Vegas for editing, so I don't know if changing format will help with your problem. Can be problem also in your PC's hardware or in Sony Vegas. Sorry if this was not very much help :(

D

Deleted member 31

I recorded my clips in M2TS format, but I haven't used Vegas for editing, so I don't know if changing format will help with your problem. Can be problem also in your PC's hardware or in Sony Vegas. Sorry if this was not very much help :(

np. It's probably my PC anyways lol.

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, as previously stated, since megaupload got taken down those links are obsolete any possibility of reuploading them somewhere else or for that matter anyone having other files to share? Also can anyone advise me how to find the sound byes inside MUGEN character folders? I seem to only see solid blocks of data, no separate folder inside for .mp3/.ogg/.wave, etc. Please and Thank You!

- - - Updated - - -

@onlinehero-regarding voice recordings-wouldn't it be easier to just beat arcade mode with a character and then go to their profile and choose voices?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my contribution from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

http://www.filedropper.com/ninjagaidensigma2-voicesamplesofbreathing (about 10MB in size)

Ayane, Momiji and Rachel all start breathing heavily when HPs are low. And they have two samples - one for like 30% HPs left, and one for like 10% HPs left. I have recorded them for both JP and English languages. In addition I included their death cries in both JP and US. =D

any chance of reuplaoding these?

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ It may be not possible to reupload everything, and some sounds may be found other places in Internet (for example jun2009r's skydrive still has everything he uploaded there). Could you be more specific what voicepacks you want to be reuploaded, and we can then see if it is possible?

Also, thanks for the tip :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone have ideas for Sarah Bryant voice? I'd need some damage voices for her because Virtua Fighter only has one voice and most of time she just stays silent when getting hit :(
Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 31

^ It may be not possible to reupload everything, and some sounds may be found other places in Internet (for example jun2009r's skydrive still has everything he uploaded there). Could you be more specific what voicepacks you want to be reuploaded, and we can then see if it is possible?

Also, thanks for the tip :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone have ideas for Sarah Bryant voice? I'd need some damage voices for her because Virtua Fighter only has one voice and most of time she just stays silent when getting hit :(
Any ideas?
Is her voice in DOA5 any good?

D

Deleted member 31

Yeah you're right, she doesn't have much variation in her damage voices in doa5. I just watched a vid and she was repeating the same 3 grunts. -_-

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Viola and Natsu have some great english grunts...Pyrrha's voice annoys me(in general I hater her honestly lol but the voice is one of the biggest factors)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Upload Catwoman moans from Arkham City. I'm sure I'm not the first one to make a voice pack for her, but I couldn't find one from this forum and decided to at least share mine:
BatmanAC Catwoman Damage Voices

I also included some Arkham thug taunts, and divided them to different folders based on what they are saying:
1) Die - eg. "You're gonna die freak!"
2) Hurt - eg. "Hey Catwoman, we're gonna kick the crap out of you."
3) Easy - eg. "This won't take long."
4) Rape suggest - eg. "You're ours bitch. We're gonna have some fun with you."

gamersart

Potential Patron
This is just a hobby project I've decided to start working on today. I'm thinking with a few other contributors it will grow to be a decent size, but before I go any further I should probably explain the goals of the project.

Goal
Ultimately, I'd just like to have a complete collection of audio of female characters from modern video games where a voice actress was used. I personally am only after combat related character sounds, taunts, and in-fight dialogue. I'm less interested in the cutscene dialogues but ultimately it's up to whoever rips the audio to pick what they extract, although I would like to keep them separate.

Why?
The sounds in ryona are pretty gosh dang important. While visuals are certainly a big part, a lot of the time without sound to go with it, it doesn't really sell itself. Try watching some ryona videos of Rumble Roses, Soul Calibur, or Tekken with the sound muted and you should see what I mean. Unless of course, you know the sounds well enough you can just play them back in your head or something, weirdo. :oh u !:
I was ripping sounds from Bloodrayne 2 and forgot how condescending, vulgar, and in some cases pretty fucking hot the enemies taunts were. Terminal Reality seems to have a knack for making it actually sound like the enemies want to beat the hell out of your character and have some fun with them afterward because Aeon Flux has some similar stuff, just not to the same degree.

Who?
I'm starting this project mostly for indie game devs, ryona video makers, and just for the folks that like to listen to the voice work. I myself have swapped sounds in some of my videos and games I play and it's not always as straight forward as digging through the game folder to find them. They're often in encoded formats that aren't easily usable or even converted. I would like any project contributions to be in an easily accessible format such as WAV or MP3 and at the bare minimum separated by the character the sounds are for.

How?
This is the part I could use some help with, as I don't really have any collaborative project management experience. Not really sure if there's a good web project management application that would suit this either. I'm open to suggestions. For now, I'll list what games I've completed, which ones I plan to do, and which ones I've tried and failed to extract from. I probably won't post anything until I find a good place to house this little project. Seeing as how all the sounds are copyright protected material by big time US game developers/publishers, I don't want to host it locally on the site for obvious reasons.

I will try to put up a good list of multipurpose tools that will work for many games in the near future.
At the bare minimum, having Game Extractor helps a lot, even with just the freeware version to extract files from developer/game specific archives. MultiEx Commander is, as far as I know, a more powerful tool for game modding/resource extraction, but there's no demo/free version available. They have a "mandatory donation" (seriously, what the fuck) of 10 Euros to download it.

Ryona sound files:

Aeon Flux - Aeon
Bloodrayne 2 - Rayne
Jade Empire
Oni
Mass Effect 2
Resident Evil 5
FAKK2: Heavy Metal - Julie
Street Fighter 4 - Cammy & Chun Li
SSFIV - Makoto (japanise voice)
SSFIV - Sakura (japanise voice)
SSFIV - Ibuki (japanise voice)
SSFIV - Juri (japanise voice)
SSFIV - Cammy (japanise voice)
SSFIV - Chun Li (japanise voice)
Borderlands - Lilith
Borderlands - Lilith (voicepack 2)
Ayane voice from Ninja Gaiden 2 and DOA4
SC4 - Taki (english + japanise voice)
SC4 - Sophitia (japanise voice)
SC4 - Cassandra (japanise voice)
SC4 - Cassandra (english voice)
SC4 - Seung Mina (english voice)
SC4 - Talim (english voice)
SC4 - Xianghua (english voice)
DOA4 - Lei Fang
DOA4 - Kokoro
DOA4 - Kasumi
DOA4 - Ayane

--------------------------------------------
mediafire share folder:
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Would really appreciate it if anybody can reupload the mediafire files again. thanks! :) And anybody has any resident evil series ryona sounds, Diablo 1 and No One Lives Forever???

Rag40

Swell Supporter
hmm, I don't have either of those three, unfortunately. However, I have a huge amount of ryona sounds stored on my HD from all types of games. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can set something up.

As far as the three games above, NOLF and RE6 both contain sounds that I have had interest in getting myself. Cate Archer's screaming deaths in NOLF are pretty epic, lol. I remember I had it on my HD a long time ago, but I couldn't figure out how to extract the sounds back then...I might be able to figure it out now.

RE 6 has some decent sounds that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection either. Mainly the choke type sounds that the females make during the Rasklapanje kills. However, I was waiting for the PC version to drop in price to pick it up on steam.

Anyway, if you (or really anyone else) is interested in some ryona sounds, feel free to PM me. These are taken directly from the games' files, so they are completely clear audio.

Later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.