[RP Story: gore, snuff, pissing] Sicarias, Ch. 1, Bungle in the Jungle (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Sicarias, Ch. 1

----* Bungle in the Jungle *----

The world fell apart in the year 2030. The predictions of the climatologists, long ignored by the multinational corporations and corrupt world governments, came true all at once. The first thing to go was the water. The next, was civil order. With the global economy in total collapse and the political infrastructure in shambles, society devolved rapidly. For most people the only thing left was the empty thrill of a hit of coke or meth, which at least promised to dull the pain of living for a short while. In the ensuing political chaos and social disintegration, the cartels stepped in to fill the power vacuum, seizing effective control over large areas of Mexico and Latin America. Only the cartels could provide the drugs that society craved. Americans paid top dollar. The rest of the world despaired, scrounging whatever cheap drug knockoffs they could find. Now with unimaginable power, the new warring drug factions made the likes of "El Chapo" and "Los Zetas" appear like school boys. By 2040 the organizations had grown so powerful that the larger ones took advantage of innovations in genetic engineering, and began to manufacture female clones to use as disposable "Sicarias", or "hit girls". These girls were easy to grow and cheap, taking no more than 6 months to reach adulthood. Serious training was deemed superfluous as clones rarely survived longer than 3 or 4 weeks in the brutal cocaine fueled warfare.

By 2050, most large cartels maintained private armies of well over 1,000 girls each, some with as many as 10,000. Two of these cartel armies, Las CocaLocas (Coke Crazies), and the Chavas con Balas (Chics with Bullets), battled for control over Southern Mexico. Most of the conflict took place in what little remained of the once lush rain forests of the Yucatan Peninsula, where cocaine routes to the North became death traps for thousands of armed female combatants. No matter how many clones were lost, neither side was willing to negotiate a peace, and the warfare raged on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, 9.5.2053, 8:30 Hours. Compound C7 of 'Las Cocas Locas' Organization.

Capitan Guy Cortez surveyed the fresh batch of clones standing in a neat row. Though physically 18, all were just 7 months old, and clad in regulation mesh bikinis with matching heavy army boots for the jungle mud. The thong bottoms were so small that their pussy lips threaten to peek out of either side whenever a girl made a sudden movement. Each girl also wore a 6 ounce tube of slow release cocaine which was inserted into her cunt. It was rumored that the cocaine doping made the girls more alert and brave in battle. Indeed, this was how the female clone army got the name "Las Coca Locas", or "Coke Crazies".

The giggling 18 year old females waited for their instructions, attempting to appear disciplined as the Capitan paced up and down with a disapproving scowl on his handsome face. Shouts and curses floated from the vehicle yard behind the group of 20 clones, where several hundred Sicarias were hard at work tinkering with equipment and unloading ammo crates. Capitan Cortez cleared his throat.

blazing_hearts__the_pricom_connection_by_shabazik_ddtivie-fullview.jpg

bellysnuffguy: We have had a lot of recent activity from the Chavas in this sector and command is worried about these cunts trying to make a move. So on today's mission we need you bitches to turn your coke packets on high and keep total vigilance! You think you can handle that?

T77: yes, why not? it's easy. To keep an eye on the road.. right? Since I have a second eye, I can keep this one in my fellows. But I won't tell it loud, of course.
bellysnuffguy: 'T77, pay attention and stop checking out Valdez's culo for moment would you? Jesus. There are 4 jeeps, 5 girls to a jeep!' I look around at the assembled sluts, all wearing micro mesh bikinis, combat boots, and sporting sub machine guns. A few smack bubble gum with a bored look on their face.

T77: 'oh, jefe.. shit. Ok, ok.. ', I say, pouting I wink at Valdez.. she laughs

bellysnuffguy: I shoot you a sharp look, before continuing. 'We got a big shipment here, 300 kilos of coca. The good stuff from the south. We have to take this package on route 10b, that's right through the forest. Chavas have been hitting us hard lately. We lost 30 girls the other week in an ambush, so no fuck ups!' A few girls start murmur about the hit last week executed by the "Chavas con Balas" our main rival in South Mexico. "AHEM! As I was saying, they have been hitting us, but we got those cunts back a few days later. So if you survive long enough you might even get some payback action on those balas bitches! '
The girls snicker. 'Alright, load up in the Jeeps! Let's go!'

T77: I run towards the door, bumping against other scant dressed girls. I can notice an unknown hand pinching my barely covered ass "auch!", I giggle, not stopping. We rush to the jeeps and climb on them. Mine is the 3rd one.. back seat. A few of us are giggling "this is going to be fun"

bellysnuffguy: 'Keep alert, T77, this is serious. These chavas bitches aren't fucking around." I bark at you.

T77: I wave a hand dismissively "oh, ok, jefe. This isn't my first mission, I have done a pair already. I will be aware.. "
bellysnuffguy: Comandante "Laura" hops into the first jeep, her blonde hair swishing perfectly like out of one of those old television commercials. "Vamanos! Arranquen los motos!" She cries, waving her submachinegun.

T77: jeeps start running, my brown hair swirling. I make myself comfortable on the seat, next to another girl. Medina.

bellysnuffguy: The Jeeps roar to life and 20 giggling Cocas pull off onto the dirt road that leads to route 10b. Each girl was thinking about only two things, the rush of coke seeping into her cunt, and the excitement of killing as many Chavas as possible if they come under attack. With route 10b only 20 minutes away from base camp, they wouldn't have long to find out.

T77: we're chatting, excited. It's a sunny day, a perfect one, before our jeeps reach the rain forest. There is darker, trees hiding the sun. But we keep talking.. From time to time, a laugh, even a moan, comes from any of the Jeeps

bellysnuffguy: "Ayyy! No mames!" Alicia snaps, wiggling her ass as Victoria worms her hand under the too tight thong and into the dark haired girl's warm cunt. "Shhh estupida! You know you like it!" The dark skinned girl say with a grin on her face. Paula snorts and wipes the white powder from her nose. She peers down her light machinegun at the road ahead.

"Would you two putas pay attention? God!" She huffs.
T77: our Jeeps keep running ahead, towards an unknown trap. But for time being, looks quiet. I wink at Medina as she, almost like by chance, reaches for my bikini panties and slips a hand inside "mhh.. we can snort this", she says, not telling clear what is 'this'

bellysnuffguy: Several dozen sicarias from Chavas con Balas line the jungle along the gentle slope on either side of the small, muddy road. Giggles come from the tree clumps and bushes where girls have hidden themselves, stripped in camoflauge paint across their bellies, faces, thighs, and smeared along their tits. Comandante Elena sighs and takes a swig of water from her canteen. What are those dumb cunts Alicia and her crew giggling about so loudly? She frowned and ran over to the three girls manning the head machine gun. "Hey you putas, be quiet, we can hear you from down the fucking road eh?"

Just then the sound of jeeps cuts the air!

"Mierda, ya estan llegando!" Screams the Comandante! 'Everyone get your guns on sight! Kiara, get that rocket ready!" The red haired girl barked, turning her back on the three girls at the machine gun post and dashing into the jungle up the slope where about 15 girls were double checking their arms excitedly and pointing into the road.

T77: there is a small slope ahead.. first Jeep takes it. We're getting more and more relaxed.. We have done already most of the road and there isn't a long distance already. I part my legs a little, allowing Medina to slip her fingers under my panties "snort? mhh.. well.. sure.."

bellysnuffguy: A rocket zips through the air and smacks into the first jeep with a heavy thud, glancing off the hood of the jeep and instead exploding against a tree about 10 feet away!

"zzzzzzzzzzhhhhhhhhhhCLLlunnkBBOOOMMM!!!!!"

"Oh shit! That's the signal! Shoot those bitches!" Victoria screams, pulling her hand out of Alicia's snatch and lifting her heavy rifle. BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!
T77: all us scream in surprise. Indeed Medina is shocked, squeezing my pussy with her fingers "mierda!", she screams, before pulling her fingers out
stop the Jeeps!, someone barks. All is commotion

bellysnuffguy: bumpubumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump!!!! Paula is firing away with the light machine gun, strafing through the first jeap and splattering comandante Laura's brains all over the screaming girls behind her.

T77: Our Jeep stops faster than the next one, so it bumps against ours.. Medina and I lose balance while we were trying to stand up. All Locas scream, a few start firing without aiming nowhere

bellysnuffguy: The driver of the first Jeep jolts and jumps in her seat as the rounds splatter her gore over the interior and the Jeep halts to a stop, boxing in the vehicles behind!

T77: 2nd Jeep managed to stop, their girls stand up and start returning fire

bellysnuffguy: "Maten las Putas Locas! A la mierda con ellas!" Screams comandante Elena, her red hair seeming to make her even more fearsome as she fires her m16 rifle into the road, trying to pick off as many locas as possible with her wild sweeping shots.

T77: I am standing up, next to Medina. The driver and Díaz, the girl next to her, jumped out of our Jeep. But nobody knows where are foes, nobody knows where to run
I fire desperately

bellysnuffguy: "I got a shot! I got a shot! " Screams Constanza, the dusky girl aiming her submachinegun at several locas jumping from the third jeep.
T77: my black vest opens, revealing one of my firm breasts

bellysnuffguy: RATATATATATATATA! One round strikes Medina in the throat, tearing it out!

T77: I can see the flashes when submachines are shoot.. I warn Medina "there! there is a bitch!". Rattttttatatta.. I fire, turning my head lightly to check what the fuck is Medina doing. .Her eyes are open in surprise while she releases her weapon, slowly slumping backwards "uggghhhhhh!! " sne moans while I scream "Medina!! those bitches got Medina!"

bellysnuffguy: "Shit I see one too, get that bitch with the black vest!" Cries Antonella, tracking her uzi onto you and firing a burst as she rushes forward beside Ivanna, leaving Constanza behind as the girl orgasms from her kill. "Die puta!" Antonella squeals. ratatatata!!
Another rocket hisses through the air and explodes Jeep #2 into a smoldering carcass! "Aiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!" A Loca flies apart at the waist, landing in a puddle of guts, her horrified face staring up at the sky, mouth working.

T77: I stand up in front the back seat of the Jeep. Medina is fallen on the seat where we were about to have fun, gurgling.. her eyes blinking. She is done.. I feel in despair. A few Locas are down and I am not sure we can prevail.. I keep firing towards the flashes where Antonella is "you will pay for this.. !! rattatttaaattaa!!"

--

bellysnuffguy: "Mierda they are everywhere!" A brunette screams, firing her uzi at random into the jungle on either side of the road. " Just keep shooting!" Screams another Loca, a blonde, reloading her uzi. She never has the chance to shoot as a several rounds from Alicia's thumping machine gun rip through her body from pussy to chest. "UUrghhhll!!" The girl pisses down her thighs and flops to the ground, twitching in the mud as her blood flows out.

"Oh no Kara!" The brunette yelps, hitting the muddy ground beside her.
--

Thwack! Whump! THwack! "AIIIIEEEEEE PUTTTAAA!!!" Antonella screams in rage and pain, flopping to the ground and looking at the three ugly rounds in her thighs.

T77: I feel my throat drying.. the scent of the powder filling the jungle road. most of Locas are still firing, but we have no idea where to aim. I hear a painful scream !I got one!! I got one!". Medina can't listen at me already.. her eyes are open, vacant

bellysnuffguy: "Dont worry I got the bitch!" Shouts Ivanna, aiming her weapon at you, and letting loose a burst of 45 caliber fire. bupbupbpubup!!! Just missing!

bellysnuffguy: Constanza is dashing through the jungle, cum streaming down her inner thighs. She wants another Loca and that black vest bitch is just the one!

T77: My skin is glistening by sweat, now my both breast are bare, the vest slipped towards my armpits. I need to reload..

bellysnuffguy: "Ivanna watch out, I'm a get her!" She yelps, firing her uzi right at you while you try to reload!

T77: I squeal in pain, feeling a burn at my arm "awwww!!". I can't help but my Uzi slips from my fingers.. "shit.. shit!!". I get scared.. frightened. I don't want to die. Locas are firing, but I see we're done.. I don't want to end as Medina. I jump out the Jeep.. must run.. must flee

bellysnuffguy: Mean while, Antonella is dragging herself to her knees, leaning against at tree, her thighs pumping hot crimson out onto the jungle foilage. "hjuff...huff....fuck!....bitch shot me!"

T77: I don't shoot. Indeed,. I can't.. my arm aches and it's bleeding, no matter I try to stop the blood pressing my free hand against it. Locas keep firing, but a lot of corpses are alredy on the ground, or still on the Jeeps. Another Loca joins me "lets run, Garcia!", I say to her. She still carries her submachine
bellysnuffguy: Ivana lets loose another short burst at your side. Bupbupbupbupbup!!!! Striking another Loca running behind Garcia. The blonde girl goes down, flopping on the ground "aaiieeeeeeee!!!' She claws at her belly where her pink entrails are bulging out. She's done.

"NO mames Ivana! Fucking hit that bitch!" Constanza screams, aiming at you and garcia. RATATATATATATA!!!!

T77: we try to move next to a wreck. A Jeep is burning, I can notice a pair of charred Locas, still sitting down. They smell like hell

bellysnuffguy: Her rounds strike you low in the belly but miss the screaming Garcia.

T77: Suddenly a girl comes from the trees.. I didn't noticed her "aauuhgggghhh!!", I scream while my body shakes by a burst of bullets, my guts spilling out. Garcia doesn't stop.. she keeps running while I fall on my knees "uhh.. uuhhhgg.. ah.. ", bleeding already from my mouth. My run has been a short one

T77: Bullets got me between my brief bikini and my navel.. I lean a hand on the ground while spitting blood "uh.. my guts.. my womb.. uhh.. ", while pain goes unbearable

Just a few Locas are still firing..

bellysnuffguy: "Yaaaa! I got her! I got her! I shot her womb out!" Yells , Constanza, thrusting her fingers into her soaked panties and rubbing her clit while her fingers plunge into her orgasming cunt.

"Wow look at her pink guts hanging out, nice shot!" Ivana chimes in, before letting out a burst of fire at another loca. No need to worry about the girl with her guts out, she was done anyway.

Ratatatatatata!!!

T77: slowly, I topple forward, a hand trapped between my womb and the ground. My legs spread.. I am spasming, blood pouring form my mouth and soaking my cheek. I can still notice the firing.. voices of victory while I am fading away..
bellysnuffguy: At the front of the ambush Paula is firing away with her light machinegun.

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump!!!

Three fleeing locas flop in the air in mid dash towards the jungle, before slumping to the ground where their horrified faces stare, tongues out and eyes bulging wide. "Yaa I got them!" The girl squeals, while Alicia give her a hard smack on the ass.

T77: Two Locas drop their guns to the ground "we give up, we give up!", they squeal. I can't notice that.. I stopped moving a little ago, my blood still soaking the road beneath me, my black vest covering most of my back

bellysnuffguy: Victoria aims at another loca trying to make it into the jungle. Ratata! Ratatata!! The redhaired girl screams as she goes to the ground, pulling the trigger of her uzi, and writhing in agony for a few moments. "aiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!" She quickly stills, eyes crossed and rolled up and her legs flopped open to expose her piss soaked thong. The battle is now quiet except for the pleading of the last two locas!!

T77: they keep their arms up, above their heads. One of them pissed her panties. Both look around.. corpses of Locas everywhere. This has been a massacre...

bellysnuffguy: "Bajen Los Armas!" Yells Comandante Elena to her girls, who lower their guns frowning. A few mutter under their breath. The beautiful red haired commander struts towards the two surrendering locas, stepping over the corpses of the three locas taken down by Paula's machine gun, with her mudcaked combat boots. "You bitches on your knees!" She barks to the terrified sicarias.

T77: they go to their knees. "Don't kill us! don't kill us!", they beg, both sobbing
bellysnuffguy: Paula gets up slowly and lifts her machinegun, while Alicia and Victoria lower their submachineguns and stare at the unfolding scene. "Bet you the comandante executes them both!" Says Victoria, rubbing her tiny thong into her pussy lips, which bulge out on either side.

T77: Hernandez is dark haired, wearing a white bikini. She shifts her eyes for a moment to Montoya, the one who pissed herself. Both are on her knees, trembling "ppor favor.. no dispare.. no dispare"

bellysnuffguy: At this point a crowd of Chavas has assembled around the girls, most of them giggling and pointing out that one of them pissed her panties. Yellow fluid is dripping down her legs.

T77: A lot of corpses litter the ground, laying in different poses. Flies start exploring us.. "por favor, no.. ", they beg

bellysnuffguy: Though the ambush was successful in wiping out nearly all of the locas, the Chavas still lost 5 girls with an additional 7 injured badly, among them Antonella. The crowd of bikini clad Sicarias is eager for blood and revenge against the two helpless Locas.

T77: they shift their eyes from one to other Chava, looking for pity

bellysnuffguy: "Callense La verga!" Snaps Com. Elena, "Or I will shoot you both in your facking cunts, entienden?" Her green eyes blaze with blood lust. She is enjoying every moment of this.

T77: they nod, terrified "por favor.. no nos maten.. no nos maten..!". What else could they say.. both lower her gaze to the ground
'don't shoot our cunts.. each Loca carries a baggie of coca there.. we can give them!!"
bellysnuffguy: "Guellero, get the video recorder up!" The redheaded commander barks to another girl. The blonde Sicaria nods and fumbles at her side, producing a phone and launching the video recorder.

"Shat up putas!" Elena barks, totally disinterested in the small packets of coke the Locas are known to carry in their cunts when in the field.

T77: they don't look.. just keep her gaze down, arms above their heads while they are on their knees

bellysnuffguy: A few of the girls giggle and eye each other "so it is true!" "I knew it!" come the whispers of excited Locas who would have much preferred that the commander actually blast the two bitches cunts out.

T77: most of Locas can't tell if that is true or not. We lay dead, most of us blooded, a few with our brains, our guts or our womb out

bellysnuffguy: Com. Elena hands her m16 rifle to an eager brunette next to her. "If they move shoot their pussies out!" She says, and the pretty girl with hazel eyes nods with a big grin, her own pussy soaking at the thought.

T77: they freeze. Barely daring to breathe..

bellysnuffguy: Then Com. Elena unclips the machete from her thigh and struts forward, her firm ass wiggling in the bikini bottoms. "WE have to make an example of you putas! This is a message from La Organizacion de las Chavas Con Balas!"

T77: Hernandez and Montoya don't dare to watch.. neither to beg. They stay on their knees, unmoving.. arms up, their tits wobbling, barely hold by their bikini tops
bellysnuffguy: Without another word she grabs the hands of the first girl, Hernandez, and hacks her arm clean off. As the screaming girl goes to the ground, flopping in a puddle of piss, Com. Elena begins to take her apart, wacking her other arm off with a surgical strike above the elbow. Then she starts on the girl's thighs, sinking the blade deeper into the full meat with each hack of her cruel machete. In just 30 seconds Hernandez is reduced to a torso, writhing on the muddy road.

T77: Montoya stares in disbelief.. Horror takes her.. She yells loud, standing up and trying a doomed run "nooooo!! nooooo!!"

bellysnuffguy: Chavas cheer at the inhuman carnage! Many of them have watched one of the execution videos produced by cartels such as the Chavas or their rivals, Las CocaLocas, but few had the chance to participate in one.

T77: Montoya runs.. her yellow bra moving by her tits.. !nooooo"

bellysnuffguy: The eager brunette doesn't miss a beat. "Alto!" She screams, firing two shots into Montoya , the first slugging into her lower back and the second right between her ass crack. "BANG!!!BBLAM!!!

T77: there wasn't any chance for her.. She takes the bullets, screaming.. twirling around "aiiieeeeeeee!"
bellysnuffguy: "I shot her right in the cunt Comandante!" She huffs, feeling her orgasm rip through her own twat as she shudders, struggling to hold the weapon steady.

T77: Montoya falls on her back, the bleeding ass against the ground, twitching.. "aauugghhh.. aah.. ... !!"

bellysnuffguy: The Locas in front of her make room, stepping back to let the stricken slut writhe in the mud. A few of them are rubbing their dripping pussies through their too small thongs, moaning in excitement. More than a couple girls stands with her thighs open while her friend slides nimble fingers into her cunt or rubs her throbbing clit.

T77: she keeps twitching, writhing in agony.. the center of the show "dios mio, dios mio..", she moans

bellysnuffguy: The comandante doesnt bother to look, but speaks to the camera. "Get a close up of this! When you fack with the Chavas we cut your guts and your womb out!" She says, before plunging her machete into the navel of the squealing torso that remained of Hernandez. Elena slashes down straight through the girl's belly and between her pussy lips, tearing her soiled white bikini in two pieces and exposing her coiled pink guts and glistening womb.
Moans come from around the circle as several watching Locas orgasm, seeing the butchered Hernandez disembowled alive.

T77: Montoya feels going weaker and weaker while she keeps bleeding. She feels sick anyway.. her misty eyes staring the sky, so blue above these monsters...

bellysnuffguy: The camera girl finishes her close up and turns her attention from the now twitching Hernandez to the shot girl with her womb hanging from her cunt. "Roll her over more!" Com. Elena barks, and a nearby Loca kicks Montoya's tits to push her fully onto her back.

bellysnuffguy: Elena points her pistol right between the girl's sobbing eyes. "Hasta La Coca!" She sneers, pulling the trigger.

----* The End *----

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.