Fantasizing about touhou characters being zakos (1 Viewer)

Snuff queen

Potential Patron
mononobe_no_futo_touhou_drawn_by_go_robots__sample-9c9c0241a01bcd400ef2942d71b61e03.jpg

Futo was guarding her shrine on a dark night when suddenly she'd felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her throat. She fought back but they easily pulled her to an empty room as she thrashed wildly.

"Shhhhh..." The man leaned in with a smile.

"Let go!" She shouted out.

"Hush now, time for dreams." He whispered dully.

"N-no!" She cried out as he began to choke her.

"Tell me futo." The grinning man whispered roughly in her ear. "Do you ever wonder what it sounds like when you snap a person's neck?"

He jostled her around slightly with a chuckle, threatening to break her strong neck and kill her on the spot.

"L-let go of me!" She choked. "Or I swear I'll k-"

Both her words and her breath were cut short as the man savagely wrenched her neck to the left, letting a series of wet but quiet crackling noises fill the stale air.

"Ah...gh..." She fell limp.

"Ah, just an average crunch then." He held the twitching girls body tight in the same headlock.

"N-nnngh...gh..." She gagged, her chest convulsing slightly as her eyes rolled back and fluttered shut.

"A little disappointing, but beggars can't be choosers I guess." He sighed and wriggled Futo's lifeless body, her lips parting slightly as she shook with him.

"...gh!" Her dead form arched slightly in a spasm, her fingers still twitching beside her.

"Wonderful!" The man smirked, clapping his hands together with a victorious attitude. "Who's next on the list?"

Snuff queen

Potential Patron
This bucket girl is seducing a man one night but it was the wrong man to lure. Another man walks up behind without her noticing and covers her mouth while twisting her head to the side. She struggles while still in the bucket before finally a "pop!" Her neck is snapped. Then a few more wet cracks come as the man twists her neck in the opposite direction. The killer lifts her body out of the bucket while still holding her with his arms around her neck. Her head lulls to the side as she starts to piss herself.

Attachments

• 4163313i.jpeg
    4163313i.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.