revelation online nude mod/armor mod request (1 Viewer)

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
title says it all. game isnt really out yet in NA (tho they did start beta) but its been out a while in china. Or if somoene has a link to a chinese nude patch that'd be great!

EDIT: See posts below for link to game's web site and screen shots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninski

Potential Patron
Revelation Online - Official Website Is the official website for NA servers. The game is currently in closed beta and has well customizable characters, The game has a marriage system and lots of interactive emotes such as picking someone up and even kissing them, Here's a few screen shots.

Ninski

Potential Patron
2dfVGVB.jpg

dZGOw7W.jpg

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
oops sorry about that! thank you ninski for picking up my slack. hopefully see somepatch soon. with how many mods there were for blade and soul i am surprised we havent see one out of china yet for this game, as it's been out over there for some time. there might be one but just not been found out yet

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Adding a screenshot and link to the game's web site MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
This game looks to be much more promising than Blade and Soul....I would buy a beta key if there was a nude mod for it!

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We had two threads requesting nude mods for this game, so I merged the threads.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
@Naduron
So I ended up buying a beta key and the game is actually quite fun to play so far. Here is a screenshot of the game's main folder which holds what I believe to be the texture/model files and probably more. I am unfamiliar with the type of format they are using, but maybe this will give some insight to our mod creators. In and ideal world, a model patch adding nipples, and nude texture patch, and a remove/edit armor patch would be AWESOME!
xK7bx4B.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'd very much like to start modding costumes in this game, but I need someone to show me how to get at the texture files so I can work on them and put them back in the game. Can anyone help me with this?

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
if someone can ping blackfire to this thread maybe he'd be interested in helping with that? He may be stretched thin as he 's still supporting his bdo mods

Valestris

Potential Patron
Nice, i hope this all comes together and the modding community can drag something great out of this cuz it's a great game visually

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
i unpacked some pg files and found some of the char body dds files. i have no idea how to repack it or anything tho. i wonder if resorep could work with this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.