revelation online nude mod/armor mod request (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
As RO is a DX9 game, it probably has a lot more in common with Blade & Soul than Black Desert Online.
However, whilst I had limited success modding B&S with uMod, RO isn't responding to any of the versions of uMod I've got.
We could point a finger @ stricq, creator of the excellent UpkManager tool that successfully exports and imports texture files to B&S to see if his expertise can help in working out how to mod RO.

Sill

Potential Patron
I voted for someone to make the mod for this game as well! Please :)
I used a lot of mods on BNS but i don't know how to create one. if i know i would've alr made tons of them, nude and beautification mod.
And that body slider mod on BNS is super awesome! the best mod ever, i'm sure a lot of ppls would like to have them here as well!

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
i was trying to follow a russian forum where there was a discussion about a mod but was difficult as i was using google translate. It sounded like they hadnt had any luck so far. I think our best bet would be if anyone knows the bns modders to see if they would be interested in giving this game a shot, since both are dx9 and might be similar in how to mod them

Jeronimo

Potential Patron
More images
Bu3CTLR.jpg

zDx93UG.jpg

lmquSGO.jpg

rmGyIdv.jpg

Deserve a mod guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sill

Potential Patron
Did some fast search using unpacker uploaded here before. and i think i found the base model for female is at char1.pg folder 10010 and 10014.
But i don't know what to do next xD

Any updates if someone found the re-packer? or another form of modding?

Last edited:

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
still hoping for a mod on this one. Given how plentiful blade and soul mods are its a shame there doesnt seem to be anything on this (similar appearing) game so far. I'd be happy to donate towards a cause if someone skilled takes a stab at this

Felldude

Content Creator
I suggest that someone that has downloaded both the game and the unpacker do the following.

Based off the screenshots for the unpacker, it seems to provide full path info for the file. Example from screenshot:
Client\Guis\aimcross.pyo

So what we need to determine is, if a file placed in the correct path. (Folder location + File name) will that invalidate the file in the .pg archive.

To do this place a 0 byte file with the name of the texture or model you want to replace in the said path.

Also try it with a "base" folder of the same name of the .pg file you extracted.
Example if the archive is char1.pg the "base" folder would be char1/

If that doesn't work then you will have to hope for a file re-injector by a nice programmer.

E

eksynn

any news on this so far? i just started playing it this week and i found it was kinda silly how you wear a weird overall thing when you're supposed to not be wearing anything xD

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
Bump... Any news yet?

This is one of those games with good looking lolis in them (saw good looking teen and mature classes too). It's a criminal thing not to have any pervy mods for it. This game has quite a few fanservicy animations whitch would really benefit from nopan aka panty removal mod ;)

Some screenshots and comments so maybe more pervy minded people try this

Some screenshots feature my old char, some feature a new one, great feature is that one can edit his char 3-4 days after creation for free if one is unsatisfied, whitch I ofc did not know at the time so I deleted my char lol.

Sitting on some fruits because why not
9IRY8pn.jpg

After sprinting loli class will try to stop instantly whitch will result in character leaning back trying not to fall down from inertion and as a result one will get a flashy panty shot (imagine that with nopan :O )
XQ9kIu9.jpg

Plenty of opportunities for panty shots while gliding through the air or flying with wings (yes it has those and one can fly pretty much everywhere with no restrictions unlike in say Aion):
Yjuf03R.jpg

A somewhat erotic idle animation where character raises and pushes back her butt exposing panties, can see a bit of it here, not the best screenshot tho):
PvOhDnH.jpg

There is also a place called hot springs to afk level up (lol), all people wear nothing but underwar in there, imagine a nude mod there :O, one can also do things like hugs pick ups and kisses with friends, tho same gender chars requires to unlock a skill in order to kiss whitch is a bit annoying
KUAHeiE.jpg

There is also a possibility to share mounts with friends tho I have no screenshots of that atm...

Last edited:

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
This game desperately needs a nude mod. based on what I've seen so far I can say with near 100% confidence that the devs will never try to intentionally break a nude patch (tho it could always happen accidentally) so if someone gets this done it will likely last. Please post here or pm me if you think it's doable, I would gladly donate generously to see it done, as am sure others will as well

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
Hell even someone that can navigate Chinese websites that could maybe find a patch that already exists, id donate to

lllOlll

Potential Patron
Are there any Nude mods for this game yet? or was my search of this forum for them right on not finding any?

EDIT: PLEASE MOVE TO CORRECT THREAD I THINK THIS NEEDS TO BE ON ADULT REQUEST THREAD

EDIT 2: Moved to adult mod requests

Last edited by a moderator:

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Now that WoW isn't able to be modded anymore, this game is my next best bet. Any interest out there for you modders to get a nude mod working for this game?

Felldude

Content Creator
Given all the interest, I will take a closer look at the game.
Maybe I can add it to the list of MMO's I have broken.

Edit: After many hours I don't think this will be a game that I personally can mod based on the following.

The creator of the .pg package tool used to extract this games files stated that re-packaging the files wasn't possible...I will take his word on that. That also makes direct re-injection unlikely. Maybe not impossible someone familiar with LZ4 and programing look here for source code.

The things that are promising:

A "nude" skin and I am guessing model exist but is only called for under certain clothes.
This is the 00001 Model, the 00000 is your character in underwear. Out of the 434 outfits for female swordmage the 00001 (Nude) model is only used under a few.

The game will run without the pg archive. Moving the char.16.pg (The female sword mage assets) file to another location doesn't prevent the game from launching (Your character does disappear). However it does not appear that the game will directly load the extracted files.

Moving a file called packages.xml will result in failure to launch. You can modify it however.

Renaming the line <package>char.13|char</package>

to

<package>MY FOLDER/char.13|char</package>
will work if the char.13.pg file is moved to "MY FOLDER"

The last hope for this game (In my opinion) is that there is tag that could be used in the xml folder to make the game load the extracted assets.

Just to entice any would be programmers or modders further, all the body sliders, and jiggle physics limits are in xml.

Attachments

• 10006_00001_body_d_001.jpg
    10006_00001_body_d_001.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 666
xml.zip
1 KB · Views: 315

breast_size_max.zip
319 bytes · Views: 352

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
There are jiggle physics? I gotta admit, if there are, they sure are slight. It would be nice if something was done about that. :cool:

Due to the fact that there are 2 bones per side of the model for the breast, and a xml that limits minimum and maximum rotating I would say yes.

I am used to the body 1 type of the Occultist. They sure seemed eager to give her revealing clothing after a certain level (around 20 maybe? I forget...I am lvl 47). Positioning the camera to her side-boob angle shows clear barbie boobage, so no doubt she is using a nude top, but hard to say about the bottom, even though it is also really revealing.

I noticed anyone can wear certain premium (cash purchase) clothes, and when my girl wears the one called Windbone, and you look at her boobs from underneath, you can see that they don't just vanish under there, they seem to be there entirely, which would mean certain clothes can be nudified for all classes, at least to an extent. And yes, that includes lolis.

Yes all 400+ outfits have some level of skin under them. Some more then others. And a certain few outfits load the full nude model under them.

Felldude have you messed with the slider xml? Can that just be altered, moved to another folder and loaded from there no prob? Not that I think it is necessary, just curious. To be honest, you can make boobs gargantuan as it is. :tongue:

The xml files, model files and texture files are all part of the same .pg archive. I have not found a way to effect the game in anyway with any of them. With the exception of the packages.xml file which is not in the archive, but controls the pg file that are loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.