Resistance Intro and Throat? (1 Viewer)

cr8zy1

Potential Patron
Ok for example what happens if I make the Intro slider moved up to the max and the throat all the way down and vice versa im trying to learn what these sliders do in general I know one makes it tougher for the girl to deepthroat but whats the 2 bars for? thanks :o

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Resistance Slider:
Just determines how long the girls sucks until she is able to deep throat fully. All the way to the left, she goes down in about 2/3 thrusts. All the way to the right. Like set at 99, she will go down fully but only after a long while. 100 or full resistance and the girl doesnt go down at all.

Intro Slider:
I think has to do with the dialogue used. More to the left and she uses less of the intro lines in dialogue. More to the right and she says more lines in the intro.

Hope that helps...

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
The INTRO RESISTANCE sets the amout of thrusts for her to do the FIRST deepthroat and the THROAT RESISTANCE sets the DIFFICULTY of doing a deepthroat. For example, if you set low the Throat Resistance, it will be much easer for her to deepthroat, but if you set it high you'll have to move the mouse faster and more close to corner of the screen to make her do it. Of course that if the Intro Resistance is set high she will likely say more intro sentences, because it will take more time for her to fully deepthroat the cock, but this is only a collateral effect. Usually if we set high the Intro Resistance, the guy will most likely cum at least one time before she is able to deepthroat, and setting the Throat Resistance high it will make her throat really tight, making you have to thrust it more vigorously to make her deepthroat.

cr8zy1

Potential Patron
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh well im very thankful for you letting me know this I was still a lil iffy on it all but you cleared it up very easily thanks so much broski

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.