Can someone please explain to me, in detail, all the differences between into and throat resistance? (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Sorry for the long title. This is a question I've searched for in the forums, and though others have asked it, I wasn't able to find a satisfactory awnser.

From my understanding, "Intro" determines how many thrusts it takes for her to deepthroat, with it being impossible to deepthroat at full. But in that case, what does "Throat" resistance change? I've experimented it with intro at 0 and throat at full, and I didn't see any difference between that and having both at 0.

So can a kind soul please explain to me what each resistance slider does exactly? Thank you.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
intro - how much thrusting it takes to get her to deepthroat the first time.
think of it like setting up how thick of a wall you need to chisel through. once you are through, the pathway is then open.

throat resistance - how easy it is for her to deepthroat in general.
think of this like how tight her throat is past the wall. this is generally a static value, however i made a mod called throat resistance stretch that changes this based on regular thrusting and expands her throat accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.