Requesting for help (1 Viewer)

SSSrankSSS

Potential Patron
Hey, the administrator of the forum, I need help. I had an account registered is: AmanoTooko (my name). Some cases, you know China? (Not a good country.) There is a Chinese enterprise Teng letter, my account is bound mailbox Tencent QQ mailbox, because my QQ number is banned, so mail could not land, I did not back up the code, the above do not account, request to lift two-factor authentication, or I could not land the account, thank you.
Forum also recommended a contact email, I've another situation occurs because the linked mailbox, so promptly resolved.
Hey, noreply @ undertow.club this is it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I had an account registered is: AmanoTooko
@AmanoTooko has made only six posts. Unless the username is very important to you, it might be easier to just forget about it and continue visiting Undertow on your new account ( S SSSrankSSS ). You can re-use the same avatar image and participate in the same discussions.

Forum also recommended a contact email, I've another situation occurs because the linked mailbox, so promptly resolved.
There is no recommended email address:

My e-mail address will be defunct shortly and I will no longer be using e-mail to respond to support requests or be contacting anyone by e-mail going forward. Use the PM system on the site if you need to get a hold of me directly.
Confirm your new account (if you haven't already done so) and then send a PM to detritus. If you're unwilling or unable to do that, then you could always explain the issue via a Guest Room thread. Please be aware that Guest Room threads are public; anyone will be able to read your posts. Therefore you may wish to share as little personal information as possible.

Hey, noreply @ undertow.club this is it?
No, that is not a useful address. Any mail sent to that address will be ignored.

SSSrankSSS

Potential Patron
@AmanoTooko has made only six posts. Unless the username is very important to you, it might be easier to just forget about it and continue visiting Undertow on your new account ( S SSSrankSSS ). You can re-use the same avatar image and participate in the same discussions.

Confirm your new account (if you haven't already done so) and then send a PM to detritus. If you're unwilling or unable to do that, then you could always explain the issue via a Guest Room thread. Please be aware that Guest Room threads are public; anyone will be able to read your posts. Therefore you may wish to share as little personal information as possible.

No, that is not a useful address. Any mail sent to that address will be ignored.
Hello, if you can, please help me lift the two-factor authentication old account, that account actually quite important to me, thank you.

SSSrankSSS

Potential Patron
Hey, administrators, because I use translation software, so I think there will be differences mean, I just wanted to get back to my old account.

Hey, administrators, because I use translation software, so I think there will be differences mean, I just wanted to get back to my old account.

SSSrankSSS

Potential Patron

Hello, moderator, can you help me about it? I hope my old account can be lifted secondary verification.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The changes you want can only be made by the administrator (detritus). As previously said, send detritus a personal message.

SSSrankSSS

Potential Patron
The changes you want can only be made by the administrator (detritus). As previously said, send detritus a personal message.
I seem to see to understand, very sorry, because I use translation software, meaning it may be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.