1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

request: RWBY dialogues

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by Shadowers1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Shadowers1

Shadowers1 Potential Patron

These forums could use a good RWBY dialouge to go with the hairs that were made a while back.

their personalities would be a good thing to right after

Ruby: innocent
    Weiss: stuck up, sorta snobbish
    Blake: focused and curious
    Yang: happy, eexcited, really into it

eastbayboy likes this.
  2. f93

f93 Casual Client

I'm already working on Yang and Pyrrha (as per requests made in http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4129.msg63254#msg63254). I'm pretty sure I could get around to the others at some point. Guess I should finish Yang, who has been requested at least twice (and actually has a lot of lines to work from).
    Not one person has requested Nora, so I guess she's at the bottom of the list right now.

3. One With The Shadows

One With The Shadows Avid Affiliate

I second this ... oh hey, another Shadow ;)

4. SLENDER_SPY

SLENDER_SPY Potential Patron

but... i like nora.

5. Ninjaman47

Ninjaman47 Potential Patron

I'm thinking Ruby's dialogues would be something like "I like your weapon" or something along those lines.

6. eastbayboy

eastbayboy Avid Affiliate Content Creator

I'd love to see a Weiss dialogue!

7. Samoth

Samoth Avid Affiliate Content Creator

There's a couple dialogues already if you know where to look, but that shouldn't dissuade people from making further dialogues. If it had, I mighta scrapped my Minecraft-related one because there were already 2 dialogues related to the Creeper mod by Dante (even though my dialogue had a far wider scope but that's irrelevant).

For those curious about my remark above about other dialogues: f93, who already posted in this thread, has made a Ruby dialogue. Jacob Zero (a couple posts down from this one - as of making this post it's the one immediately after this but I expect that will shift sooner or later) has made a Yang dialogue, and oldwalkers (a bit farther down the first page of this subforum) has also made a Ruby dialogue, but his has a more pre-defined plot (specifically designed to be Ruby and Jaune, as opposed to f93 and Jacob's dialogues). These may help guide the creation of your own dialogues for Ruby and Yang.

Funnily enough, in my spare time I've idly thought about dialogues for these 4 and my ideas were more or less in line with your own. My ideas (feel free to steal any if you think they'd work) included Yang joking about taking her to dinner first before doing this (since it would seem quite forward to just start fucking someone) and Weiss acting like she's doing you a massive favor (along the lines of "you should feel lucky that I'm actually doing this").