RWBY - Weiss x Jaune Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Ginger6409

Potential Patron
So, I noticed that there is no SDT Dialogue for Weiss. That sucks, because she's one of my favorite characters in RWBY. And since the last thread I saw for RWBY Dialogue appears to be dead, I decided to create my own.
Introducing the Weiss x Jaune Dialogue! It's my first attempt at creating a dialogue for SDT, and I think I did a good job, considering. This dialogue has been cleared with DialogueChecker, but there's always room for improvement. If you see anything out of the ordinary, or feel as if the dialogue can improve, leave your suggestions down below.
The Mods that are required for this dialogue are the SDTDialogueActions and MoreTriggers. I also use the sbyloaderpack, which includes MoreClothing, and a few other convenient mods.

And now, a brief synopsis: Weiss planned on losing her virginity to Neptune, so she dressed up and snuck into his dorm while the rest of his team was in Vale. When Neptune came in however, he was making out with another woman, devastating Weiss. Jaune finds her later in the RWBY dorm and comforts her. Weiss then hatches a plan to make Neptune regret his decision... by letting Jaune face-fuck her like there's no tomorrow. When she lets loose, we quickly find out just how sexually repressed Weiss is, as she pulls all the stops to not just make Jaune feel good, but to stick it to that bastard Neptune. Also, Weiss has a bit of a Daddy fetish, and Jaune is more than happy to be Weiss's new Daddy. If that creeps you out, I'm sorry, but you're stuck with me until someone else makes another Weiss Dialogue.

Anyways, enough rambling. Enjoy your smutty sin, happy fapping, and have a good day!

EDIT (combined follow-on post): Also, forgot to mention. Make sure that when you install the mods from sby's loader pack, you activate No Teeth Clench when Loader is started up. If you don't, then Weiss may stop her dialogue mid-sentence. It was a pain in the ass for me, and I don't want you all to have that same issue.

Attachments

weiss x jaune.txt
27.4 KB · Views: 1,697

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.