REQUEST: megaman zero: Leviathan (1 Viewer)

billnye2

Potential Patron
hello everyone, i am looking for a costume mod for Fairy leviathan (megaman zero) no need to worry about the hair as the hair was already made my mineur

more photos are attached as files
this would be great, Thanks!

Attachments

• tumblr_niywtthzXj1u33x2xo1_500.png
    tumblr_niywtthzXj1u33x2xo1_500.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 129
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Leviathan.png
    Leviathan.png
    462.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Fairy.Leviathan.full.1055792.jpg
    Fairy.Leviathan.full.1055792.jpg
    819.2 KB · Views: 191
  • tumblr_nkjzxirVDE1s1cg7co4_250.jpg
    tumblr_nkjzxirVDE1s1cg7co4_250.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 203
  • blender_3d__fairy_leviathan__wip__by_4lyx9-d8ujeom.png
    blender_3d__fairy_leviathan__wip__by_4lyx9-d8ujeom.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Obviously, you didn't read the Reference Shot Guide nor the Requesting Rules, so read the following and edit your first post & title accordingly.

To make a request likely to be fullfilled:
  • Put in the title the complete name of the character(s) you request and their source (e.g. animated serie). Multiple characters from different sources require separate threads.
  • Say "Hello".
  • Tell what kind of mod you request:
    • Static hair mod (i.e. PNG). Good for short hair, several artists are able to make this.
    • Dynamic hair mod (i.e. SWF). Good for long hair, only a few artists can make this.
    • Costume mod (i.e. SWF). For costumes or hair accessories, only a few artists can make this.
  • Find good references on the web (i.e. not only 5 minutes on Google Images. Places to look and more info: Reference Shot Guide).
    • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
    • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
    • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult (find PNG or JPG images, not GIF or BMP).
  • Upload you references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags (
    wqfVp7T.png
    , top bar of the edition window).
  • Do not put a link to your refs, hotlink them, or attach them on undertow.club.

Take some time to read carefully the main Requesting Rules also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.