Request: Blade and Soul Custom Yulia Dobok (1 Viewer)

Alexander Cooks

Potential Patron
First of all, I'm absolutely new to undertow (and to posting threads, in general), so if I'm doing anything wrong, please help me correct it.

Next, as the title says, I want to make a request for a custom dobok. The original costume is basically Yulia's outfit. If possible, kindly help me trim the FRONT and BACK about the waist line (yeah, I'm a pervert):

8np728wo7

I have tried doing so with umodel (since, I can't seem to get umod to work with Win 10), but seems I have a long way to go before I can actually do any actual modding. Specifically, I can't understand how to edit the dds (I tried using GIMP's dds plug-in) which is the texture cube, and also what to do after doing that (if hypothetically, I did edit the dds).

If it is not possible for the modders to do it themselves, kindly help me do it using umodel.

Thank you very much.

Alexander Cooks

Potential Patron
Yaay!! Thank you very much for answering my request. I'll edit in a screenshot when i start up the game.

But now that I see it, a few new questions have cropped up (not to nitpick or anything):
  1. Is the blue braided part of the underwear (fundoshi?) in the BACK painted on the body mesh, because as you can see, it seems as if the cut part is slightly unnatural.
  2. If so, is there a way to rectify that?
Also, could someone please guide me to a forum, thread, etc. which teaches me how to exactly edit the dds (so that I don't keep disturbing modders)?

I'm very glad someone responded to my first post, so I'm not gonna be even sad if no one answers these new questions, but I'd be grateful if someone does.

Thank you again. (Undertow community is friggin' awesome, a reply to a newbie in less than a day!!)

EDIT: I hastily made a Jin, but I had forgotten about the auto-boobjob feature of the outfit and maxed out the breast slider (not that I'm complaining *nosebleed*), so now the character looks straight out of some oppai hentai collection. Regardless, here's a character of mine trying it out:
w4juwtyh9

Last edited:

Ashllay

Casual Client
for edit you can use any image editor and for convert to png<>dds you can use paint.net
edited texture
834a14a7b44b4e428a7099c7cd10234f.png

And about the underwear look the piece marked in red this is the underwear it's separated from others parts of costume it's not "complete" because meant to be covered by other part of costume thas why it looks strange.
7ccafc5b54b74b8b9caa534c74aac4ae.png

Alexander Cooks

Potential Patron
I was so happy I forgot to ask.
What do I do AFTER I edit the dds file?
I have to repack the exported tga, dds, etc.. into a upk again, right?
How do I go about doing that?

Alexander Cooks

Potential Patron
I know I've been disturbing you everyday with my stupid queries, but please help me out one more time.
It took a while for me to get UPKManager to work, and now that its working, I can repack the .dds, .tga, etc into .upk again.
But this time a problem cropped up with my editing.

The parts I erased using GIMP, became invisible in-game (for e.g. if I erased the leggings, the legs of my character disappeared).
Is there something specific I have to do while editing?
Could you also please guide me to a tutorial or something that shows how to do the same?

That being said, I thank you for all the help you have provided me with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.