REMINDER: Marvel's Avengers coming 9/4/2020 (1 Viewer)

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
There an enemy unit in game called Adaptdroids, they are one of the stronger unit outside of Exo or walkers. Their chokeslam is very nasty, a couple chokeslam is enough to knock out BW. View attachment 122569
Yeah, we know. We've been discussing the game for it's ryona possibilities since the beta, and unfortunately The Adaptoid is the only enemy in the game that has some kind of grab that it can do against the player. There are no other enemies that can grab Black Widow. We wish that they included thugs that could put Black Widow in a bearhug or Choke hold, or if the exos could grab Widow and crush her to death.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Do you have other photos you like to share?
Unfortunately, I only got choked once by Adaptorid as BW. Hulk has an ability that can grab enemy and slam them, i wish that was the case for his evil counterpart Maestro as he is another boss that gets cycle through every couple days. They teased Scientist Supreme as a new boss, hopefully players can fight her without a mech (she was a boss in BW's first mission but she was inside an Exo)

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, I only got choked once by Adaptorid as BW. Hulk has an ability that can grab enemy and slam them, i wish that was the case for his evil counterpart Maestro as he is another boss that gets cycle through every couple days. They teased Scientist Supreme as a new boss, hopefully players can fight her without a mech (she was a boss in BW's first mission but she was inside an Exo)
I just remembered that Maestro does have a grab, but it's hard to trigger, and you're right we can fight Monica starting tomorrow, and from the gameplay trailer, it looks like we are also going to be fighting hordes of Monica clones.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I just remembered that Maestro does have a grab, but it's hard to trigger, and you're right we can fight Monica starting tomorrow, and from the gameplay trailer, it looks like we are also going to be fighting hordes of Monica clones.
i fought Abomination a few times, dont remember if he has a grab or choke ability. I might have to try fight his clone a few more times to see if he have that ability. The only other time got choke in game was as Ms. Marvel by the same enemy.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
i fought Abomination a few times, dont remember if he has a grab or choke ability. I might have to try fight his clone a few more times to see if he have that ability. The only other time got choke in game was as Ms. Marvel by the same enemy.
Abomination does not have any kind of grab. Ms. Marvel does get grabbed and choked a few times in the story mode in a few qtes.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Marvels Avenger new Boss fight was interesting to said the least. Monica clones were endless. The clones with black out fits were easy to beat. Once they fall, their bodies will liter the room.

Attachments

• Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (1).JPG
    Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (1).JPG
    341.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (2).JPG
    Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (2).JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (3).JPG
    Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (3).JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (4).JPG
    Scientistsupreme clone KO Capture (4).JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 151

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Marvels Avenger new Boss fight was interesting to said the least. Monica clones were endless. The clones with black out fits were easy to beat. Once they fall, their bodies will liter the room.
It wasn't much, but I was happy with what was possible, and Monica's groans were fine enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.