Randomguy's videos (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
thanks going to try and get all the 2d ones ups soon then put up the Max impact 2 ones and the soul calibur 4 ones

For thoseof you who see what I used to have I still have ALL of it. However to save space and time tell me which sets you want me to bring back. I can bring ANY of them back

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Ok all of Yuri's 2D KOF stuff and the CvS. I also Put up Malin(also KOF) KOFXI vid and should have her 03 back up by tonight or sometime tomorrow. Index of /randomguy/Malin/
I'll update the op with the new info along with info of the vids I had so you can ask me for whatever it is you want me to put back up. I will only be putting up (unless instructed otherwise) vids of characters I really want back up. mostly characters I like, one shot vids, ones I did know got decent downloads (unless the character has tons of ryona so Lili unless a lot of demand will not go back up) or a character who has not been ryona'd a lot. I originally started this cause my favorites didn't get the love(since most guys are not into tomboys or tomboyish types) so yeah pot in here what you want and eventually I will get back to recording and uploading new content. Expect SFxT Asuka

side note: I want sakura in my SFxT now :(

onlinehero

Casual Client
^Sakura is on the disc, but youu cant play her unless you payyy! buhahahahahahahaa! Capcom wants all your moneyyy

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah her model is and unpolished information. i know the disk thing the whole thing and seen the vids. the characters animations are kinda wonky

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Oh if you wanna check out some of my videos on youtube, detritus in all his charity(seriously man you have done a lot for me thank you so much) has been uploading them here randomguy's corner - YouTube He has most of my yuri stuff up and Sakura's SF4 normal outfit stuff up. Again thank him for all this, I was really not sure how to reupload till he came a long and now they are even on youtube. I owe him big

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Ryonani Video Server HEY NEW STUFF!! Street Fighter x Tekken Asuka ryona! I do not have a hacked thing for dlc sooo no dlc moves...until it comes out and I buy it. Poor Asuka her and Sakura never get a break with me around. Also if you use the url you can find other vids I have put out. Including what I am sure is the ONLY Leo from Tekken ryona. Again! Leo IS a woman! confirmed BY Harada

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Yep! I did some Destrega! OH and I am reuploading the SFxT Asuka stuff with a bit better quality and the DLC fighters only two more need to be uploaded out of the 5

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What is it ?
I have 404 not found
This thread was last active five years ago; I would be extremely surprised if any of the links worked.
Next time PLEASE use the Report function to report the specific post with broken links.

Randomguy is still a member of the site, I'll send him a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.